Hubler Nissan

8435 US 31 S., Indianapolis, IN 46227

Used 866-872-9659

Great first impression. Friendly and honest.

by from Indianapolis Southsider. |

I bought new tires and wheels for my Jeep at nearby Discount Tire. Discount Tire recommended Hubler Nissan for a front end alignment. From the phone call I made to schedule an appointment, the phone call I received telling me my Jeep was ready, and finally picking up my Jeep, all employees were very courteous, helpful, and professional. I asked for a free front end inspection and they said no problem, be glad to do that for you. I kind of expected them to find something wrong, even just something minor for a hundred bucks or so, but no, they said everything looked good. They told me about the alignment they performed and how much out of line it was. I really appreciate their honesty. They could have easily told me something needed replaced on the front end and I would have said do it. The alignment appears to be perfect. I am really pleased with their work. Who would have thought a Jeep owner would have gotten great service at a Nissan Dealership? I dropped it off Sunday night for Monday, June 1, 2015.

June 30, 2015

Eddie, We are happy to hear about your pleasant experience. No one likes being lied to, especially when it involves their vehicle. We were happy to help you in your time of need and hope we can do it again in the future when you need us. Thanks again and we wish you the best!

Won't go back to a Hubler Nissan again

by from indiana |

Bought a used car at Hubler Nissan, was at the dealership for over 3 hours waiting on the salesman to finish our paperwork and was waiting on other people while we were sitting at the desk. when the car was finally delivered the front plate holder was missing. the salesman said we would call the see how we liked the car and after 2 weeks no call. I guess they are more focused on money in their pocket then the customer. Won't go back to a Hubler dealership due to Hubler Nissan

June 30, 2015

To whom it may concern, We are deeply sorry to hear of this unfortunate experience. If you could send us a message at http://www.hublernissan.com/about-us/contact-us with your name and number, we would like to look into your situation and follow up promptly.

New CAr

by from Whiteland, Indiana |

It was a long wait for financing but other than that it was great. Zack did a super job of answering questions and explaining our options.

April 2, 2015

Amy, We're happy to hear that all your questions were answered and all your needs were met. We hope you continue to love your new vehicle and let us know if we can ever do anything to help!

Repeat Customer

by from Greenwood, Indiana. |

Customer service is key in order to be successful in any service industry. One key you have here is a service representative by the name Jennifer Lane. Whenever I bring my car in for service, she takes in mind what is in best interest for me and my vehicle with cost in mind. She is very pleasant to talk with and provides sound advice when needing additional repairs. I never feel pressured to pay for something I don't need. Bottom line....I have always have a pleasurable experience when servicing my car here. The Starbucks coffee helps too!! You have a great employee here at Hubler Nissan, make sure you recognise her for doing her job "best in class." I look for forward scheduling my next service appointment with Jennifer. Overall experience is "top shelf." - Thank you....A happy customer. :-)

March 25, 2015

Thomas, Thank you for the outstanding review and for the compliments about our employee Jennifer! We always strive to exceed your expectations and earn your business not just the first time, but every time.

Review

by from Nineveh, Indiana |

The service department is always timely, pleasant, and willing to help. I have always been pleased with my service.

March 3, 2015

Angela, We are happy to hear your service appointment was an excellent experience. Please come back and see us!

Service

by from Mooresville, IN |

The service I received was very good and I was happy.

February 25, 2015

Doug, We are glad to hear that your service was great. We hope you come back and see us again!

Hubler Nissan service

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I received great service. Rick Elkins and Mark Davis took care of my problem promptly and efficiently.

February 25, 2015

M.E., We were more than happy to service your vehicle. Come back and see us again =)

New car purchaser

by from Indianapolis IN |

Excellent customer service for new car purchase, service, and repair.

February 25, 2015

Brad, We are happy we were able to assist you and get you in a car that suits your needs! Thank you for allowing us to continue earning your business!

good experience

by from Greenwood, IN |

Recently I stopped into Hubler Nissan to get an idea of the trade in value of the Murano I purchased seven years ago. Like many I had enjoyed not having a car payment for some time but thought a smaller more economical vehicle might be more appropriate. I was greeted by a great and very honest young salesman, Justin House. After expressing my reason for stopping by, he had Ed the sales manager do the inspection and I was so pleased by their more than fair trade in value. No high pressure tactics but very willing to write up several offer scenarios and took time to show me the Versa Note and do a test drive. Justin followed up and followed through on every painstaking detail of the purchase and Ed went to Louisville to get the color and model I wanted. We all dread going into any place where high pressure sales tactics are used but that was not the case at all. I would highly recommend if you want a great experience with people of honor and integrity, stop in and ask for Justin House as salesman and Ed Sherlock as the sales manager. Guaranteed to be the best car purchase of your life and I will continue to highly recommend Hubler Nissan.

Hubler Nissan New Car Purchase

by from Shelbyville, IN |

Looked at Muranos at several Indianapolis area dealers. I choose to buy from Hubler Nissan. The prices were close but the deciding factor was the salesman I worked with, Kory Owens. From the beginning when I was "just looking" through the purchase of the Murano, Kory went above and beyond to explain things and make sure all my questions/ concerns were addressed. There was never any pressure to buy at any time. Kory went over everything in the vehicle as well as the what the service department offered. Highly recommend Kory as your salesman.