Hubler Nissan

Service 888-258-6057

Hubler Nissan a member of the Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

Great service

by from Indianapolis IN |

I went to go attempt to purchase a new vehicle a little bit ago. Korey Owens helped me through this process and was very helpful! Though I didn't get approved, he was very thorough and honest. Great salesman and I would recommend him to anyone!

Pamela Z

by from New Whiteland |

Awesome experience!!!......I am very busy at work and my salesperson Josh Jacobs made this an easy and exciting purchase. I was delivered the car I asked for and more. I love my new Murano and would highly recommend the professionalism of your dealership and Josh to my friends and family. Thank you!!!

by from Greenwood Indiana |

I am a single mother who came in to trade in my beat up 2004 Mazda3. Josh Jacobs really made this process a lot less painful for me than I anticipated. Thank you Josh for assisting me in picking out a vehicle that is both affordable and just what I want. I will definitely recommend Josh to my family and friends for their future vehicle needs.

give him a promotion!!!

by from fishers,in |

Josh Jacobs, my salesman was the best! Ed and Ken (the managers) got involved with my purchase from the beginning..I have bought 3 cars from Hubler Nissan and I plan on going back when the 2015 Murano comes out... Even Brandon in finance was helpful...Thank you so much for your help!

Great Customer Service

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

I recently made a visit to Hubler Nissan. I am looking to trade in my beat up 2004 Mazda3. I am a single mother who has tried to avoid a car payment as long as possible. I had the pleasure of meeting with Josh Jacobs. Josh is making the process a lot less painful than I anticipated. He is helping put me into an awesome newer vehicle that fits my budget. I will definitely be recommending Josh to my friends and family for there future vehicle needs. Hubler has an asset in Josh's experience and customer care. Thank you Josh !!!

Great experience at Hubler Nissan!

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

This was my first stop, and my last. Dustin Bandy was so polite, that I didn't want to go anywhere else. He found me my perfect vehicle, and it was an amazing choice. I really recommend seeing Dustin at Hubler Nissan!

Great Service and Sales Experience

by from Greenwood, Indianapolis |

I dealt with Samuel George at Hubler Nissan. He was courteous and allowed us to make our own decisions based on the information he presented. We were expecting to have to "wrestle" with a car salesman and Sam proved to be delightful and helpful in the purchase of our new 2014 Rogue!

Great Experience

by from indianapolis indiana |

My experience with purchasing a car at Hubler was extremely painless from start to finish. My salesperson, Jim Smith was very helpful and knowledgeable of what I was looking for a my price range, he had some options selected when I arrived to the dealership which was very helpful. The finance process was very smooth as well.

Super sales person

by from Indianapolis IN |

Went in to Hubler Nissan on a hot late afternoon looking for a great used car. Korey came out, a young man professionally dressed and very pleasant. Such a great surprise...a knowledge non-pushy salesman! We spent quite awhile looking at many cars, he took the time to show us what was on the lot and tomorrow my husband is going back to see a car bring brought from another location and test drive it plus the one already on their lot. We would recommend Korey Owens to anyone looking for a good car shopping experience!

huge help!

by from Indpls, IN |

I needed a van and had a tight budget. Tyler Alderson went through several options and found me the perfect van at a great price! I will be back to see Tyler at hubler nissan for my next car.