Hubler Nissan

Service 888-258-6057

Hubler Nissan a member of the Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

Terrible service

by from Indianapolis |

I called Huebler Chevrolet and inquired about a 2010 white Chrysler 300. I looked at the pictures online and noticed that the hood of the car appeared to be a different color than the rest of the car.I was told it was the same color as the rest of the car.I drove up there to see for myself and sure enough it was a DIFFERENT color than the rest of the car.Also the car had been stolen according to the car fax, and it was recovered.The dealership assured me it was a mistake in the carfax report.The car also had been checked for electrical problems several different time which isnt a normal thing unless its been having issues for that.The whole experience from the people I spoke to on the phone to the salesperson was terrible.

Awesome Experience

by from Inianapolis,in |

My husband and I went to Hubler Nissan last Saturday and bought a new Altima. The whole experience was painless. We got the exact car we wanted at the price we wanted. Dragon Stankovich was my salesman and he went through the whole car until I was comfortable with it. I would definitely recommend Hubler Nissan for your next purchase.

Happy customer

by from Indpls,in |

Perfect the whole way through, Jim smith was professional and financing easy

First time buyer

by from aurora il |

I live in illinois and I had a 4 hour drive. There was no hassle when I went to buy my car.I told them I don't want to waste any time because of my drive, and I didn't. Test drive, paper work, check, and I was on my way. Everyone was nice and the place was pretty clean for snow being everywhere.

Good Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The whole team-especially Korey Owens and Greg Beeson-made my first car-buying experience a smooth one. Everyone was knowledgable and polite, and helped me find a car I love.

To darn pushy

by from Indianapolis in |

I wrote to them telling them my interest and I just kept recieving emails even after I told them I wasn't interested any more I even called them and still received more emails after that. Makes me not want to buy from them that's for sure.

-------------Untrust Worthy Dealers--------------

by from Hartford City, IN |

Got financed for a particular make vehicle online. We had set up a scheduled meeting with them set up. Today was our time to go in and finish the paper work on the vehicle. I had even checked up on it and they did not inform me that the vehicle in question had people that put a little money down on it, until they could pay the full amount so they probably had defered or laya wayed the car. We never were informed that they took a deposit made and we no longer going to purchase the car. 96 miles one way to this used dealership for nothing. Dennis Henson was a nice per son to speak with. Stewart Hubler behaved and appeared to be the arrogant typical sleazy dealer, and the other sounded and looked like a old middle eastern man who was just a smart aleck. They definitely have really bad business edicate and are not concerned about potencial customers but are surely very glad to grab money and run. If this place finances you make sure the vehicle you want hasn't been sold right out from underside you.

Customer Service was EXCEPTIONAL!

by from Greenfield, IN |

I was shopping for a car for my 16 year old daughter. As a woman, going to car dealerships without my husband is on my top 10 of "hate to do" list. Most dealerships we went to did not take us seriously or told us that that what we were looking for "didn't exist in our price range." The car that I had initially inquired about through cars.com sold before they could call me to schedule a test drive. I inquire Saturday night (closed Sundays) and on Monday they called but the car sold Saturday night. The lady in Customer Relations still insisted they could find something for us. She scheduled us with a young man named Korey Owens - Korey is a phenomenal young man! He was down to earth and did not try to put us into something just to sell a car. He went above and beyond (3 visits until we found the right used car!) all the times we were there. What I really liked about Korey is that he picked up on keen details that my daughter and I did not want - like no wood paneling on the dash...or this car doesn't have steering wheel radio controls, etc., but not because we had told him to include them on the "to find" or "not to find" lists. We bought a used car and I know that Korey did not make much off of our sale. However, he never once acted like we weren't important. In fact, he drove to Hubler in Rushville to get a car that he thought we may like. Persistence paid off, because Korey found the perfect car for us! I was a woman in a dealership and had a very pleasant experience. I will definitely be back....and if you are reading this and you want a "natural" car buying experience, go see KOREY; you will NOT regret it!

Great Experience

by from Shelbyville, IN |

Great experience with Hubler Nissan, Greenwood, Indiana. I would definitely recommend.

BUYERS BEWARE

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was warned to stay away from Hubler by a friend and decided that surely they had a once in a lifetime bad experience, WRONG! I bought a brand new off the show room floor Nissan Quest, needless to say it started to have major problem 3 months after we bought it, I would assume that this is simply a car issue and the dealership would fix this for me since after all "I" am the victim here right, WRONG. after spending several hours both at the dealership and on the phone with them "Ken Kassenbrock" the store General manager and Zack Strain the Service manager began their "Your car is not a lemon" campaign. Bought my car in October and after several calls to attorney general and BBB I received a replacement Quest in August, what the Nissan Corporate promised would be a 10-20 min process took 4 hours at the dealership worth of paperwork and countless "we never have had a lemon before" from all the dealership employees. Well the saga continued when in November my vehicle was rear-ended DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF HUBLER NISSAN. After getting a hold of the ever elusive Vernel Edward the Finance manager he informed me that the gap, warranty and maintenance was never transferred to my new van from the old on, simple fix he "promised" several days later insurance called me and said it is a total loss and still no word from Hubler, strange I thought? Well went across the street to Ray Skillman and bought a new car the beginning of December, When I went to Hubler to ask for a refund of all the extra's I had purchased they were confused why I went else where... well so far everything has been refunded except my prepaid maintenance plan which is still MIA mid February. So in short I do not recommend Hubler Nissan to a family member, co-worker, friend, heck not even an enemy.