Kahlo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

9900 Pleasant Street, Noblesville, IN 46060

New 888-567-8319
Used 888-568-2647
Service 888-289-9291

Great Cars, Great Prices, Great Fun.."Just say Hello"

Good Deal

by from Fishers, IN |

This was our second Jeep purchase from David A. Feel very comfortable with the deal we ended up with. David is very enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile to get you in the vehicle you want. Also, their service dept has been amazing. Very helpful, friendly and quick.

June 3, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Susan. We are so pleased to know you had a pleasurable buying experience! And, we appreciate you allowing us to earn your business again.

Wonderful experience

by from Fishers, IN |

I purchased my 300S from Kahlo in 2012. I've loved it ever since we drove off of the lot. We had to have some repairs but due to the Service Advisor's professionalism and great customer service, it was an experience that I would recommend Kahlo to anyone who's in the market for looking for a vehicle.Thank you for your help with everything Kahlo!

May 20, 2015

Hi Donna. We are so pleased to hear that you love your Chrysler 300S. Most importantly, we are pleased to know that our Service Advisor was professional and courteous towards you. We appreciate your business.

bought a car... watch out!

by from noblesville in |

Ok so we looked at a 2006 NA Base PT cruiser. Hadn?t been through service so the guy, David A. (Awesome guy btw) said he would send It through service. And although he had no control over this, another EMPLOYEE bought It out from under us!! Looked next at a 2005 vanilla PT Cruiser, they wanted a GODAWFUL DOWNPAYMENT ON the car car!! Then we finally bought a 2008 NA vanilla PT cruiser, nice car! Then ONLY 2 DAYS after purchase, the check engine light came on! The Finance guy, Todd, wasn?t the most pleasant person either. They screwed up paperwork bc their price was OVER book value! So we had the car checked (while doing paperwork AGAIN) and it had a WARPED HEAD!!! The finance guy said we?ll send it through service b4 u pick it up (right after we bought it) and they didn?t do SQUAT! But seriously, I mean a WARPED HEAD! It would have been one thing if it was a 02 sensor or something but this was HUGE! Todd lied about something Else too, he said that he put the 2005 on hold for US, when the hold sticker had a STAFF MEMBERS name on it! Overall, though, the front desk people were very nice! And David A was a BLESSING, if it weren?t for him, we wouldn?t have a car! HE was THE ONLY ONE THAT CARED! Come to find out that the hold tag in the 2005 vanilla had the USED CAR MAN. Name on it, not my name!

May 20, 2015

Hi Wes. We apologize that your experience was not what it should have been. We are glad to hear that David A. was caring and attentive.

Watch your trade

by from Fishers, IN |

Went there today 5/2/15 to look at a Charger. I have a 2013 Mustang GT 5.0 6MT Premium and I was considering something with more back seat room for the family, but still with some muscle. After we take it for a test drive, we start the sales talk and the sales guy says he needed the keys to get the VIN and mileage. He goes out with the sales manager or appraiser and they both hop in my car and take off. My Mustang has a louder than stock aftermarket exhaust. I didn't agree to let them go for a spin in it, but I understand they might need to do that for a proper appraisal. As they left, I went out the side door and don't see my Mustang, I hear my Mustang at full roar blasting down the side street by Best Buy. I was fuming angry. They need to ride with me in their car, but they can just take my car and beat on it? My oldest son said "who do they think they are beating up on our Mustang" and he was right. We waited in the parking lot until they pulled in and I told them very directly to get out of my car NOW!. I then asked the appraiser if he enjoyed the joy ride in my Mustang. They were expecting that we were just going to wait in the showroom while they beat on my car. I can't express how angry I am.

May 20, 2015

Eric, on behalf of the staff involved, I sincerely apologize for our poor behavior.

Worth the drive!

by from Greentown, IN |

Our first visit to Kahlo was on a whim on a Saturday. It turned out to be a very busy day at the dealership. We were greeted as soon as we came in the door. Everyone was very friendly and apologetic for our wait. Our first salesman was a little disgruntled and didn't try to hide it. We did test drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee that day and fell in love with it. Our salesman was preoccupied with other things going on. After almost a week, we were told that our salesman was no longer with the company and we were introduced to Joel. Within 24 hours we walked out and drove our new Jeep home! From the minute we walked in the door and shook his hand, Joel was nothing but friendly, courteous, personable, informed and very positive and determined that we were going to get our Jeep that day. And that we did. Within a period of about 3-3 1/2 hours we were pulling into our drive. We would definitely go back to Kahlo and talk to Joel about another vehicle.

April 9, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, New Jeep Fan! While we are sorry to learn that your initial experience had such a negative impact on the level of customer service you received, we do appreciate that you offered us another opportunity to earn your business and, hopefully, completely regain your confidence in us :) Enjoy your new Jeep Grand Cherokee!!

Kahlo's Manager, sells person and finance manager

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

My sells person started the fantastic experience, William made me feel like I was at home and he was there to make sure I had the best service he could offer. William pointed out something you don't see at other dealerships. ,The Manager pulling a battery charger cross his lot, charging battery's!!!! I have purchased many cars in my life but not once have I ever seen a Manager of any dealership out charging cars I was very impressed. The car I saw on line, look like it had been scratched by someone vandalizing the cars in the dealership,I was very disappointed, when I made William aware he contacted the store manager. The manager assured me the car would be repaired. and he kept his proms. He put his team to work right a way, after it was all done the car look like new! it was more than I expected. I cant thank him enough. Also my credit was a little challenged but the finance manager took care of my approval so quick I was a bit shocked, she made it look like I had excellent credit. I was treated with the utmost respect, even though my credit was challenged. .At Kahlo I know you will get a exceptional customer experience. There was much more to my experience but I'm tired of typing. Hello Kahlo !!!! And Thank you, W. R. Jones

March 22, 2015

Dear Mr. Jones, We can't say thank you enough! We are super pleased to know that you received quality service from start to finish. That's exactly how it should be. Thank you!

Great car buying experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Very friendly staff, quick processing and they gave me way more than I expected for my trade-in. Best car buying experience I have had yet.

February 20, 2015

Thank you SO much for sharing your experience, Byron. We are pleased to know you received "5 Star" customer service! Your business is truly appreciated.

2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock

by from Westfield, IN |

Picked up my 2015 Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock on Saturday, looking forward to seeing how this Dealership stands up to others that I've used. So far they have been attentive during the buying (honeymoon) phase. Waiting to see how Service and Warranty hold up.

January 20, 2015

Thanks, Mike! We are so pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable experience with Kahlo. We hope to continue to impress in the future.

Service not so much

by from Noboesville in |

Well spending the next several hours at the dealership for recall issues. The guy in the service department acted like we were bothering him for even bringing our vehicle in. He also had the personality of a dull rock. The dealership has no loaner vehicles for service and its 3 degrees outside so walking anywhere isn't a good idea.

January 14, 2015

Dear Recall Victim, I would like to discuss your Service visit with you in hopes to be able to improve on our processes. We do offer loaner vehicles. Thank you :) Service Manager: Jason DeLong 317-773-6363

New car purchase

by from Lafayette, IN |

The whole process was excellent. It started with the owner greeting as we walked into the showroom and Mr. Kahlo even gave us a holiday cake. Our salesman Dylan was very courteous and made us feel comfortable from the appraisal of my trade in thru the delivery of the car off the showroom floor. The facility was awesome and everyone was friendly. My only complaint was the amount of time it took to get to the finance mgr but it was a Saturday so the wait was not real bad. I would definitely reccomend Kahlo Chrysler to anyone. We drove about an hour to get to the dealership and was glad we did.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, Charlie and Darla! We are pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your purchasing experience. Saturdays are typically the busiest days for us but will do our very best to improve our processes to shorten the wait time to finalize the paperwork in finance. Thank you :)

Great Service on Parts

by from Noblesville, IN |

I ordered slush mats and the staff was very friendly and helpful in honoring a coupon and getting me my parts.

December 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is nice to know you had a pleasurable experience! We appreciate your business.