Kahlo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

9900 Pleasant Street, Noblesville, IN 46060

New 888-567-8319
Used 888-568-2647
Service 888-289-9291

Great Cars, Great Prices, Great Fun.."Just say Hello"

Wonderful Service Department

by from st lous, MO |

Early last month (May) we were driving home to St. Louis from Wabash Indiana. En route we discovered that the rear drivers side tire was leaking air at an alarming rate. Pulling into your dealership by sheer happenstance became one of the most delightful experiences my husband and I have had while on the road. Not only is your dealership a place of beauty and customer comfort, your staff is exceptional. Our problematic tire was addressed on the spot by Mr. Norm Thomas, who was so friendly and accommodating to the owners of a Sante Fe (!) That our hearts were truly warmed and very grateful. While chatting, I mentioned we in the past had owned a Jeep Wagoneer and two Dodge Minivans, all Fabulous vehicles. When the last minivan died my husband tried to pursued me to buy another. But live goes on, the kids are grown and a smaller car was better. All this being said is in way of complimenting you, Mr. Thomas for taking care of former jeep/dodge owners who were in distress on May afternoon passing through Noblesville. We want to thank and compliment you for providing to the area such a wonderful, well staffed, cheerful dealership. The Fortunate "Voyagers" Joan and David St. Louis, MO

July 24, 2014

Thank you very much Joan and David! It was a pleasure meeting you, and if your ever in the area again, please stop by and say Hi and let us look over your vehicle to make sure everything is in perfect working condition for the rest of your trip! No charge of course!

2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock

by from Westfield, IN |

Picked up my 2015 Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock on Saturday, looking forward to seeing how this Dealership stands up to others that I've used. So far they have been attentive during the buying (honeymoon) phase. Waiting to see how Service and Warranty hold up.

January 20, 2015

Thanks, Mike! We are so pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable experience with Kahlo. We hope to continue to impress in the future.

Service not so much

by from Noboesville in |

Well spending the next several hours at the dealership for recall issues. The guy in the service department acted like we were bothering him for even bringing our vehicle in. He also had the personality of a dull rock. The dealership has no loaner vehicles for service and its 3 degrees outside so walking anywhere isn't a good idea.

January 14, 2015

Dear Recall Victim, I would like to discuss your Service visit with you in hopes to be able to improve on our processes. We do offer loaner vehicles. Thank you :) Service Manager: Jason DeLong 317-773-6363

New car purchase

by from Lafayette, IN |

The whole process was excellent. It started with the owner greeting as we walked into the showroom and Mr. Kahlo even gave us a holiday cake. Our salesman Dylan was very courteous and made us feel comfortable from the appraisal of my trade in thru the delivery of the car off the showroom floor. The facility was awesome and everyone was friendly. My only complaint was the amount of time it took to get to the finance mgr but it was a Saturday so the wait was not real bad. I would definitely reccomend Kahlo Chrysler to anyone. We drove about an hour to get to the dealership and was glad we did.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, Charlie and Darla! We are pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your purchasing experience. Saturdays are typically the busiest days for us but will do our very best to improve our processes to shorten the wait time to finalize the paperwork in finance. Thank you :)

Great Service on Parts

by from Noblesville, IN |

I ordered slush mats and the staff was very friendly and helpful in honoring a coupon and getting me my parts.

December 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is nice to know you had a pleasurable experience! We appreciate your business.

What a Great Day to Buy a Car

by from "Noblesville, Indiana |

Went in to test drive a 2014 Dodge Charger. It is a great time to buy the end of this years vehicles right now because there are so many great deals. They were very friendly and gave me a great deal on the Charger I test drove. They also gave me a great deal on the trade-in of my truck. They also worked with me to make sure that the balance was financed where I wanted it financed. To top it all off, I had the privilege of meeting Mr. Pete Kahlo himself. He was a very kind man. I could not have had a better experience. Thanks Kahlo Dodge Jeep Chrysler

November 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are super pleased to know that you had an enjoyable buying experience. We truly appreciate your business.

Frustrated with this dealer

by from Fishers, IN |

We have now purchased 2 vehicles from Kahlo. The first time the buying experience was ok. My main complaint is that when I needed to replace my key fob, the service department sold me an $80 key which sets off the alarm everytime I unlock the van. It is very annoying and embarassing but I can't afford the $200 for a new fob right now. This second time, they did not get the title paperwork to us. I finally had to call and then go pick it up right before our temporary license was expiring. However they messed up the title paperwork and now our temporary tag is expired and I have not been able to get the license. I switched cars with my teenage son so he would not have to drive on expired tags and now I am driving around hoping I don't get pulled over and get a ticket. I have had to make 2 trips to the license branch and multiple extra trips to the dealer as well. My husband was told by the manager that they would deliver the paperwork, but they just called me saying it was fixed and when would I pick it up? Hopefully the paperwork is all correct now and the third time will be the charm when I go to the license branch. Of course it is Monday and they are closed so I can't even try until tomorrow. In addition, we have already had to spend $600 on repairs for the vehicle we just bought and may have to spend that much more to replace the heater core. Another auto repair place is trying to save it, but we will see. The folks at Kahlo have not even very nice or apologetic about these issues. They are just very businesslike, impersonal and unfeeling. All of their employees seem to have this same attitude - sales, receptionist, title clerk, manager, service personnel, etc. They have not offered us anything extra to ensure our sastifaction or repeat business. If they would replace the heater core in the car, all would be forgiven. Even a new key fob for my van would go a long way to restoring most of the goodwill, but I'm not holding my breath.

November 5, 2014

I am so very sorry to hear that your experience did not go well. It sounds like we dropped the ball a few times and didn't provide the customer service you deserve. Your feedback in important to us. We continue to strive to improve our skills and processes. Please accept my apology on behalf of the staff and management here at Kahlo. We will do our best to ensure a better experience in the future.

Horrible customer service John Fogleman -manager

by from Carmel IN |

Purchased new 2014 jeep wrangler. My deal included lifetime car washes. My first car wash scratched the hood through the clear coat. I had 400 miles on the jeep. 8 trips later we finally agreed that it needed to be repainted. I even figured out that they tried to swap out my hood with a 2013 used 25,000 mile wrangler hood. But they didn't swap the hood latches so they didn't match. The old were faded gray and the rest of the new was shiny black. They were a little embarrassed when this got called out and said I had approved it. HAHA Kahlo had my vehicle the entire time. When my jeep was being returned to me after repainting john advised me it had a chip in the windshield. They denied responsibility and refused to repair it. John Fogleman the customer service manager refused any further dealings with me on this vehicle because he didn't want to inspect my vehicle for damage every time I came in for warranty work. He advised me not to come back to his dealership. The sale was perfect and everything since then has been horrible and rude! Help yourself out and choose a different jeep dealership. Sincerely, Lynda Callahan. Carmel

October 9, 2014

Upon our initial conversation, we proposed painting the hood to resolve the issue. However, customer declined our proposal. We sincerely apologize that the issue was not resolved satisfactorily.

Was a different experience

by from indianapolis |

There lending banks aren't helpful enough to the small guy with cash down.. had 3k cash to put on a 06 srt8.. but had 90k miles and they wouldn't finance for more then 32 months.. it's a shame.. I would have bought that car that day.. lane is a great guy though.. would go back to him when I'm ready to purchase a nice srt8

November 5, 2014

Thank you for you feedback, Brad. I'm sorry to hear that the bank terms weren't what you were hoping for. As I'm sure you already know, we are at their mercy when it comes to terms. Glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Lane! I'll be sure to pass on the kind words. Thanks again.

worst experience ever

by from Noblesville, In |

this dearler should not be ranked as a 5 star dealer!!! bought 2014 ram from them at 3000 miles started having problems service had truck about 2 1/2 months total still couldnt fix it! chrysler decided to swap out the truck and thats where the problems began with Kahlo! on a swap the dealership only makes $300 i guess thats not enough for them because they have given me the run around since that point!! refusing to help get a truck from other dealers because the 5-6 they have i didnt like to send paperwork to company handling this swap that was false to saying theyve lost my buyers order to lying to me about having trucks there for me to look at 5 times and not one ended up at their dealership! if you decide to buy from them i hope and pray you dont need their help after the sale because you wont get it i know first hand!!!

July 28, 2014

We are very sorry that this happened! It truly was not that we did not want your business or more money sir! It was only that we could not trade or locate the new vehicle that you wanted. We wish you all the very best with your new Ram!

Service

by from Noblesville, IN |

I got an oil change and the service was quick and to the point. They did not waste any of my time which was good. The waiting room was nice and there was candy and coffee. The magazine selection was alright. They did find an error in my car that is not one of a car with 8000 miles on it.

July 28, 2014

Jim, we are very sorry about the error, if you would like to call and speak to our service manager Andy Ludington, perhaps we can do something to assist you better! We would love to try to earn your trust and repeat business. Thank you!