Kahlo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

9900 Pleasant Street, Noblesville, IN 46060

New 888-567-8319 New 888-567-8319
Used 888-568-2647 Used 888-568-2647
Service 888-289-9291 Service 888-289-9291

Great Cars, Great Prices, Great Fun.."Just say Hello"

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Noblesville, IN |

This was my 18 year old sons first new car, and they were very straight forward and accommodated us in everyway. They seemed very genuine in helping establish credit in the vehicle he was most interested in. Kahlo can definitely count on future business from us. Davis Family

April 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent experience here with Steve Anderson. It was truly a pleasure working with you, as well. We hope your son enjoys his new truck and we look forward to doing business in the future.

Car buying made easy

by from Tipton, IN |

The easiest car I have ever bought. I browsed the lot on Sunday and found a car I wanted to test drive. I walked in Monday evening (kind of late) and asked to drive the car. About an hour later I was driving it home. Thanks for helping me get my dream car.

April 19, 2016

Fantastic! We appreciate your feedback on your recent experience with our dealership. It's terrific to hear that the process was smooth and hassle-free. Enjoy your new "dream car!"

Car buying made easy

Great Experience Purchasing a Used Vehicle

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We worked with Michael Stafford at the Kahlo and the process could not have been any easier. We drove in from out of town to see a particular vehicle and he had it ready to test drive, appraised our trade-in while we were out and efficiently expedited the negotiations and paperwork. It was worth the drive and we would certainly buy again from Kahlo.

April 10, 2016

Thomas, we are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable experience purchasing with Michael Stafford and the Kahlo Team. You must have passed at least 10 other dealerships on your drive from Cincinnati; we are thankful and humbled to know you chose us :) We appreciate your business and your time. Thank you SO much, Thomas.

Great experience from beginning to end!

by from Fishers, Indiana |

Mr. Lane Luoma was great to work with. We were very pleased with the entire buying process. I look forward to working with him again in he very near future.

April 10, 2016

Tom, we sure appreciate your 5-Star Review of your recent experience here with Lane! We value your business and truly look forward to working with you in the future!

Service after the sell-Excellent!!

by from Tipton IN |

The service doesn't stop when you buy your vehicle with Kahlo, Michael Stafford has gone above and beyond to make sure that I am happy with my new jeep. Michael listened to my needs and provided the excellent customer service. Service department has been very professional and helpful. I will be back! One happy Jeep Girl!!

March 30, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback about your buying experience with Michael and the "professional and helpful" service you received with our service team! Your time and business are truly valued :)

Customer Care

by from Fishers, IN |

Megan was very responsive, professional and her follow through has been absolutely great! She actually "listened" about what I needed with respect to my availability, method of communication and the product I am seeking. Because of her professional attitude and customer care ethics, I will surely do business with her and her company!

March 26, 2016

Thank you SO much for your feedback, Charles. We appreciate your kind words and will most definitely share your compliments with Meggan. We look forward to doing business with you, sir.

great people

by from terre haute, in |

Very professional sales staff. Michael Stafford made the process so easy for us. will be buying again from Kahlo.

March 9, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star Rating! We appreciate you and look forward to earning your business in the future!

New Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Noblesville, IN |

I traded in my 2010 Dodge Avenger SXT for a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T and was very impressed with the "car buying" experience overall at this dealership. They had a friendly and knowledgeable staff. I received a fair deal for my old vehicle as well as a fair deal on the new vehicle, price-wise. The process was relatively quick, I did not feel pressured, and as I stated before, the overall experience was very positive and beneficial. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that inquired about a new vehicle.

March 6, 2016

Kyle, we love to hear how well our staff is treating our customers :) We appreciate your 5-Star Rating!! Enjoy driving your Dodge Charger R/T!

Will work to get you the deal you want

by from Carmel, Indiana |

We had been looking for a 2016 Cherokee Latitude 4x4 and had checked with multiple dealers and found different prices, options, etc... but Kahlo had the model equipped the way i wanted and the price was not a negotiable point as I was eligible for employee pricing from Chrysler. However, I had an additional wrinkle as I was looking to lease but had a negative equity position on my trade. I knew what the lease payment should be and it came down to making the numbers work from Kahlo's side. Michael Stafford was our salesperson and he was fantastic. When it didn't look like the numbers would work and get to a level we both could be happy with he didn't stop working from his side. Ultimately Michael was able to work from his end to get us to where we were happy and the dealership was happy. :) I can recommend Kahlo with no reservations as a dealership and specifically Michael. He was a pleasure to work with.

March 6, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback! Sounds like Michael wasn't going to give up until he got you the deal you wanted :) We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee!