Kahlo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

9900 Pleasant Street, Noblesville, IN 46060

New 888-567-8319
Used 888-568-2647
Service 888-289-9291

Great Cars, Great Prices, Great Fun.."Just say Hello"

Wonderful Service Department

by from st lous, MO |

Early last month (May) we were driving home to St. Louis from Wabash Indiana. En route we discovered that the rear drivers side tire was leaking air at an alarming rate. Pulling into your dealership by sheer happenstance became one of the most delightful experiences my husband and I have had while on the road. Not only is your dealership a place of beauty and customer comfort, your staff is exceptional. Our problematic tire was addressed on the spot by Mr. Norm Thomas, who was so friendly and accommodating to the owners of a Sante Fe (!) That our hearts were truly warmed and very grateful. While chatting, I mentioned we in the past had owned a Jeep Wagoneer and two Dodge Minivans, all Fabulous vehicles. When the last minivan died my husband tried to pursued me to buy another. But live goes on, the kids are grown and a smaller car was better. All this being said is in way of complimenting you, Mr. Thomas for taking care of former jeep/dodge owners who were in distress on May afternoon passing through Noblesville. We want to thank and compliment you for providing to the area such a wonderful, well staffed, cheerful dealership. The Fortunate "Voyagers" Joan and David St. Louis, MO

July 24, 2014

Thank you very much Joan and David! It was a pleasure meeting you, and if your ever in the area again, please stop by and say Hi and let us look over your vehicle to make sure everything is in perfect working condition for the rest of your trip! No charge of course!

Frustrated with this dealer

by from Fishers, IN |

We have now purchased 2 vehicles from Kahlo. The first time the buying experience was ok. My main complaint is that when I needed to replace my key fob, the service department sold me an $80 key which sets off the alarm everytime I unlock the van. It is very annoying and embarassing but I can't afford the $200 for a new fob right now. This second time, they did not get the title paperwork to us. I finally had to call and then go pick it up right before our temporary license was expiring. However they messed up the title paperwork and now our temporary tag is expired and I have not been able to get the license. I switched cars with my teenage son so he would not have to drive on expired tags and now I am driving around hoping I don't get pulled over and get a ticket. I have had to make 2 trips to the license branch and multiple extra trips to the dealer as well. My husband was told by the manager that they would deliver the paperwork, but they just called me saying it was fixed and when would I pick it up? Hopefully the paperwork is all correct now and the third time will be the charm when I go to the license branch. Of course it is Monday and they are closed so I can't even try until tomorrow. In addition, we have already had to spend $600 on repairs for the vehicle we just bought and may have to spend that much more to replace the heater core. Another auto repair place is trying to save it, but we will see. The folks at Kahlo have not even very nice or apologetic about these issues. They are just very businesslike, impersonal and unfeeling. All of their employees seem to have this same attitude - sales, receptionist, title clerk, manager, service personnel, etc. They have not offered us anything extra to ensure our sastifaction or repeat business. If they would replace the heater core in the car, all would be forgiven. Even a new key fob for my van would go a long way to restoring most of the goodwill, but I'm not holding my breath.

Horrible customer service John Fogleman -manager

by from Carmel IN |

Purchased new 2014 jeep wrangler. My deal included lifetime car washes. My first car wash scratched the hood through the clear coat. I had 400 miles on the jeep. 8 trips later we finally agreed that it needed to be repainted. I even figured out that they tried to swap out my hood with a 2013 used 25,000 mile wrangler hood. But they didn't swap the hood latches so they didn't match. The old were faded gray and the rest of the new was shiny black. They were a little embarrassed when this got called out and said I had approved it. HAHA Kahlo had my vehicle the entire time. When my jeep was being returned to me after repainting john advised me it had a chip in the windshield. They denied responsibility and refused to repair it. John Fogleman the customer service manager refused any further dealings with me on this vehicle because he didn't want to inspect my vehicle for damage every time I came in for warranty work. He advised me not to come back to his dealership. The sale was perfect and everything since then has been horrible and rude! Help yourself out and choose a different jeep dealership. Sincerely, Lynda Callahan. Carmel

Was a different experience

by from indianapolis |

There lending banks aren't helpful enough to the small guy with cash down.. had 3k cash to put on a 06 srt8.. but had 90k miles and they wouldn't finance for more then 32 months.. it's a shame.. I would have bought that car that day.. lane is a great guy though.. would go back to him when I'm ready to purchase a nice srt8

worst experience ever

by from Noblesville, In |

this dearler should not be ranked as a 5 star dealer!!! bought 2014 ram from them at 3000 miles started having problems service had truck about 2 1/2 months total still couldnt fix it! chrysler decided to swap out the truck and thats where the problems began with Kahlo! on a swap the dealership only makes $300 i guess thats not enough for them because they have given me the run around since that point!! refusing to help get a truck from other dealers because the 5-6 they have i didnt like to send paperwork to company handling this swap that was false to saying theyve lost my buyers order to lying to me about having trucks there for me to look at 5 times and not one ended up at their dealership! if you decide to buy from them i hope and pray you dont need their help after the sale because you wont get it i know first hand!!!

July 28, 2014

We are very sorry that this happened! It truly was not that we did not want your business or more money sir! It was only that we could not trade or locate the new vehicle that you wanted. We wish you all the very best with your new Ram!

Service

by from Noblesville, IN |

I got an oil change and the service was quick and to the point. They did not waste any of my time which was good. The waiting room was nice and there was candy and coffee. The magazine selection was alright. They did find an error in my car that is not one of a car with 8000 miles on it.

July 28, 2014

Jim, we are very sorry about the error, if you would like to call and speak to our service manager Andy Ludington, perhaps we can do something to assist you better! We would love to try to earn your trust and repeat business. Thank you!

Status not clear

by from Carmel, IN |

Responded to my request for a quote quickly. They did not have a vehicle matching my options in stock or on order. They are continuing to look for a vehicle matching my options, but have not any success. I am surprised they have not suggested ordering one.

July 28, 2014

We are so sorry that we made you wait in limbo! It is a shame that we somehow missed doing that! Our deepest apologies!!

Excellent experience

by from Carmel, IN |

Responded to my request for a quote very fast. They provided a quote that needed only minor modification based on my unique situation. They exceeded my expectations on providing a timely and complete response to my inquiry.

July 25, 2014

Thank you very much! If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to let us know!

Great Service!

by from Noblesville, IN |

Went in for the last oil change of the package I purchased a year ago. I was in and out in less than 20 minutes! The staff was very friendly and talkative. Worth the extra couple bucks for the professionalism and service.

July 25, 2014

Thank you! We hope that you will be back again soon!

unkind to women

by from Noblesville Indiana |

My waterpump was fixed at Kahlo Jeep in Noblesville on 08/08/2012. On 07/17/2013 it started leaking again. I took it to the mechanic I have been going to for the last 20 years and he said it was cracked again. So, I took it back to Kahlo because I just knew that they were honest and would honor their one year parts and labor agreement,right? Think again. I don't know if it is because I am a single woman and they think that I am not smart enough to figure it out that the warranty expires in two weeks and then they can charge me $1100.00 all over again or they really couldn't find the leak but they are insistent that there isn't any leak(even though an seasoned mechanic found it quickly)but here is the real kicker,,,they found out that I have an oil leak(which I didn't have when I went in there,,nice right?) and would I like a quote on fixing that? Are you kidding me??MY other car is a 2005 and we were looking at replacing both of them with cars off of their lot,that will not be happening now nor anytime in the future.EVER.

September 5, 2013

Dear Stutesman, I am so sorry to hear you had a bad experience in our Service Department. You are welcome to email me directly at ksenousy@hellokahlo.com to discuss fixing this issue for you. From all of us at Kahlo, thank you for your business and we hope that we may rectify the situation. Kat Senousy

Best Service I have ever had!!!!

by from Kokomo IN |

I have tried several Dealerships in my Home Town and been turned down got a card in the mail from Kahlo and came down here not only did we drive out with a better car than I have ever owned but for less than my last used car with less miles than on any car ever bought before. Nick B. got everything in place then showed us some cars we were eligible for. we picked the car we wanted and then waited for it to be cleaned up and our plate put on it. When we get ready to trade off our Dodge Dakota we are coming back to see Nick B. only.

September 5, 2013

William and Edwina, We are so happy you had a pleasant experience!We hope to have you both as patrons for life! Kat Senousy