Kahlo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

9900 Pleasant Street, Noblesville, IN 46060

New 888-567-8319
Used 888-568-2647
Service 888-289-9291

Great Cars, Great Prices, Great Fun.."Just say Hello"

Best Service I have ever had!!!!

by from Kokomo IN |

I have tried several Dealerships in my Home Town and been turned down got a card in the mail from Kahlo and came down here not only did we drive out with a better car than I have ever owned but for less than my last used car with less miles than on any car ever bought before. Nick B. got everything in place then showed us some cars we were eligible for. we picked the car we wanted and then waited for it to be cleaned up and our plate put on it. When we get ready to trade off our Dodge Dakota we are coming back to see Nick B. only.

September 5, 2013

William and Edwina, We are so happy you had a pleasant experience!We hope to have you both as patrons for life! Kat Senousy

Status not clear

by from Carmel, IN |

Responded to my request for a quote quickly. They did not have a vehicle matching my options in stock or on order. They are continuing to look for a vehicle matching my options, but have not any success. I am surprised they have not suggested ordering one.

Excellent experience

by from Carmel, IN |

Responded to my request for a quote very fast. They provided a quote that needed only minor modification based on my unique situation. They exceeded my expectations on providing a timely and complete response to my inquiry.

Great Service!

by from Noblesville, IN |

Went in for the last oil change of the package I purchased a year ago. I was in and out in less than 20 minutes! The staff was very friendly and talkative. Worth the extra couple bucks for the professionalism and service.

unkind to women

by from Noblesville Indiana |

My waterpump was fixed at Kahlo Jeep in Noblesville on 08/08/2012. On 07/17/2013 it started leaking again. I took it to the mechanic I have been going to for the last 20 years and he said it was cracked again. So, I took it back to Kahlo because I just knew that they were honest and would honor their one year parts and labor agreement,right? Think again. I don't know if it is because I am a single woman and they think that I am not smart enough to figure it out that the warranty expires in two weeks and then they can charge me $1100.00 all over again or they really couldn't find the leak but they are insistent that there isn't any leak(even though an seasoned mechanic found it quickly)but here is the real kicker,,,they found out that I have an oil leak(which I didn't have when I went in there,,nice right?) and would I like a quote on fixing that? Are you kidding me??MY other car is a 2005 and we were looking at replacing both of them with cars off of their lot,that will not be happening now nor anytime in the future.EVER.

September 5, 2013

Dear Stutesman, I am so sorry to hear you had a bad experience in our Service Department. You are welcome to email me directly at ksenousy@hellokahlo.com to discuss fixing this issue for you. From all of us at Kahlo, thank you for your business and we hope that we may rectify the situation. Kat Senousy

A Great Place with Great People

by from Fishers, Indiana |

Our experience with Kahlo was awesome. Walter Glogoza is an excellent person to have on your side. He worked with us every step of the way and answered every question we had. He found us a vehicle that would work with our situation and we love it. We will definitely return to Kahlo in the future and recommend them to everyone.

Satisfied customer

by from Noblesville, IN |

went to get truck serviced and have an oil change. found a clean, organized facility with courteous employees who great expertise. poleased that job was completed quickly and with efficiency.

My van being serviced

by from Fishers,IN |

I made an appointment for my Town and Country van to be seviced and dropped it off. I stated that I had some coupons and the gentleman in service said I would'nt need them until I checked out. Well when I checked out,Itold the woman at checkout that I had coupons she had to call the service rep that I i told when I dropped off to adjust the bill. When he came to checkout I reminded him that he said I woud'nt need to deal with the coupons til checkout he told me I did'nt understand what he said when I dropped the van off. Long story short he made it sound like it was my fault that he had to come and adjust the bill. I did appreciate the shuttle to and from Chick-Filet down the street so my boys could play there. I was told two hours for the repairs and when those two hours passed by I had to call to check on the progress which I don't think I should have to do. Overall I am satisfied with the work.

Happy customer

by from Noblesville, IN |

I recently leased a vehicle from Kahlo and was called back a few weeks later due to a problem in the original contract. The team was extremely helpful in resolving the issue and I managed to walk away with a better deal. The team at Kahlo was easy to work with and always looking out for my best interest. I'm very happy with my experience and look forward to doing business with them again!

Service - Completelu Unsatisfied

by from Noblesville, IN |

I went to Khalo to get my vehicle service, and they asked me to drop off the vehicle which I did and thats it, they don't even call you about the status of vehicle. You have to followup and there is no one to pick up, if they pick up the call and they will tell, they will let the service consultant know and will call you back. On a single day I have to call six times to find the status of my vehicle and at sixth call, they said the vehicle is ready for pick up. Only God knows what they did to vehicle but they provided be the bill for payment. Don't know how they got 5 star service. Amazing

May 17, 2013

Kris we are sorry to learn you did not have a great experience with our service department. I would like to learn more about it, please feel free to e-mail me (pschwartz@hellokahlo.com) or call me (317) 773-6363. Thank you for sharing your issue and we will resolve any problems. Pete Schwartz

Great Experience

by from Indiana |

Enjoyed the staff and service when buying our vehicle.