Kahlo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

9900 Pleasant Street, Noblesville, IN 46060

New 888-567-8319
Used 888-568-2647
Service 888-289-9291

Great Cars, Great Prices, Great Fun.."Just say Hello"

Satisfied customer

by from Noblesville, IN |

went to get truck serviced and have an oil change. found a clean, organized facility with courteous employees who great expertise. poleased that job was completed quickly and with efficiency.

My van being serviced

by from Fishers,IN |

I made an appointment for my Town and Country van to be seviced and dropped it off. I stated that I had some coupons and the gentleman in service said I would'nt need them until I checked out. Well when I checked out,Itold the woman at checkout that I had coupons she had to call the service rep that I i told when I dropped off to adjust the bill. When he came to checkout I reminded him that he said I woud'nt need to deal with the coupons til checkout he told me I did'nt understand what he said when I dropped the van off. Long story short he made it sound like it was my fault that he had to come and adjust the bill. I did appreciate the shuttle to and from Chick-Filet down the street so my boys could play there. I was told two hours for the repairs and when those two hours passed by I had to call to check on the progress which I don't think I should have to do. Overall I am satisfied with the work.

Happy customer

by from Noblesville, IN |

I recently leased a vehicle from Kahlo and was called back a few weeks later due to a problem in the original contract. The team was extremely helpful in resolving the issue and I managed to walk away with a better deal. The team at Kahlo was easy to work with and always looking out for my best interest. I'm very happy with my experience and look forward to doing business with them again!

Service - Completelu Unsatisfied

by from Noblesville, IN |

I went to Khalo to get my vehicle service, and they asked me to drop off the vehicle which I did and thats it, they don't even call you about the status of vehicle. You have to followup and there is no one to pick up, if they pick up the call and they will tell, they will let the service consultant know and will call you back. On a single day I have to call six times to find the status of my vehicle and at sixth call, they said the vehicle is ready for pick up. Only God knows what they did to vehicle but they provided be the bill for payment. Don't know how they got 5 star service. Amazing

Kahlo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

May 17, 2013

Kris we are sorry to learn you did not have a great experience with our service department. I would like to learn more about it, please feel free to e-mail me (pschwartz@hellokahlo.com) or call me (317) 773-6363. Thank you for sharing your issue and we will resolve any problems. Pete Schwartz

Great Experience

by from Indiana |

Enjoyed the staff and service when buying our vehicle.

Outstanding Dealership...

by from New Palestine, In |

After lots of research and several visits to multiple Jeep dealerships in the Indianapolis area I purchased my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Kahlo. What a wonderful group of people. They were very courteous and professional thru the entire process. They are the very best.

Completely Unsatisfied

by from Fishers |

I was looking to purchase a 2013 Dodge Dart. I found one on the lot that was the right color and model but I wanted to add some additional features. Chris promised that I could order my car to my exact specifications. I went through everything that I wanted to add to the car and after a long wait he showed me the price of the car I wanted to order. Ordering commenced and six weeks later my car arrived and none of the added features were there. It started with it not having remote start, however, this problem could have been solved after an hour of talking with service team. I agreed that this would be fixed at no charge and I received my key and started up my car to leave the lot. I first noticed that I did not have the under passenger seat storage. Then I realized that the radio was the 8.4 uconnect touch screen however, it did not include navigation, bluetooth or even satellite radio. These were all things that I had told Chris I wanted in my car when ordering and he assured me that they would all be included. I went back in to address these major issues and Chris tried to tell me that I did not discuss this with him. After reminding him of the specifics of the conversation he finally admitted to having the conversation. He then admitted that there was a mistake in ordering and they did not know their own uconnect systems. It was evident that I knew more about this make and model then any of the sales personal. I explained to him the reason why I was willing to pay more for this car was because it had everything I wanted and now that wasn't the case. He went to go speak to his manager to see what he could do. Two hours later, he said there was nothing that he could do and that there were no other cars like mine in stock. At this point not wanting to walk away from this deal I asked if there was anyway the features I wanted could be integrated into the car. He stated that he would speak to his service manager, something he probably should have done in the first place. Another hour went by and there was nothing he could do except reorder the car. I explain that this would be acceptable if I could get the car at the agreed upon price. He went back to his manager to see what he could do. The initial price of the new car was $2500 over the price of the car I wanted, which did not add up because according to the online pricing the additional features were only a $1000 price difference. He then came back with his "best" deal, the difference he offered me a friends and family discount which was still a $1700 price difference. I told him that this was unacceptable and if that was the best he could do I could get that deal at ANY dodge dealer without any of the headache. When I went to get my deposit back he acted as if I hadn't put a deposit down and asked me for the receipt. He took the receipt and said you'll get it Monday after the weekend, I then had to ask for a copy of the receipt. Overall, no one at Kahlo seemed the least bit concerned that they had just lost a sale (mean while another customer walked away from their car during my five hour ordeal). This is not a way to do business a do not recommend any one to go there.

THE ABSOLUTE FRIENLIEST PEOPLE EVER!!!

by from Pendleton |

I went to Kahlo to look at there used cars and amazingly I have had 3 people come up to me and ask if I need any assistance or having any questions. Respectfully I said no sense I was just looking but they where so nice and friendly! I have been to other dealerships before and never had any salesman come out to see me. This time I had three! Kahlo your staff is amazing and friendly keep up the good work!

a good experience

by from Fishers, IN |

I had never purchased a car by myself before, so I did a LOT of research and had chosen my SUV prior to visiting the lot. The process was relatively smooth and fast. Since I knew exactly what I wanted prior to visiting the dealership, I appreciate not being pressured to purchase a more expensive SUV than the one I had chosen. Im very happy with my Patriot. I would recommend that everyone RESEARCH before you go to any dealership. It was a very positive experience.

Kahlo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

September 30, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that after all your research you came to us and we responded well to your expectations. Congratulations on the new Patriot!

Great job by staff

by from Greenwood, IN |

Awesome job by Mike and the rest of the staff. I visited the site, got the info I needed, called them the next day, set out what I was looking for, and they found me an even better truck in less than 20 minutes, for the price I was lookign at. I had visited another dealer and they came no where close to the options and deal I got.