Lockhart Cadillac Inc. - North

Used 888-447-5194
Service 877-856-3690

Nice people.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I was looking to purchase a 1993 Cadillac Allante on Ebay, but I missed out on the bidding. A CSR from Lockhart called and was very NO PRESSURE. When I am ready again I will check their inventory. I live 3 hours from them, but they were courteous, respectful and helpful. Give them a chance.

Best vehicle purchase experience ever.

by from Greenfield, In |

We purchased our first Cadillac from Denim Zachary at Lockhart Cadillac on Monday , it was possibly the nicest experience purchasing a vehicle we have ever encountered. Denim did absolutely whatever it took to make this sale an easy and excellent one. He was courteous, knowledgeable and made our buying experience a pleasure. We appreciate the effort the entire Lockhart Cadillac Family made on our behalf. Thank you for taking the time to make us future customers.

Wonderful Experience

by from fishers, IN |

My husband and I entered Lockhart Cadillac just looking around at their product, and Cadillac's award winning SRX had no intention on purchasing a vehicle that day, we worked with a very kind young man by the name of Denim Zachary who was extraordinary, polite, and well educated, he represented the dealership very professionally, as did all sales managers and finance personell, we will continue to purchase our cadillacs from Lockhart and from Denim Zachary, I would Strongly recommend Lockhart Cadillac and suggest you go see Denim Zachary for an excellent experience,

Great car buying experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Bought a used car here. Whole experience went well.

Dealer really tried hard to please.

by from Stevensville, MI |

Dealer's internet rep was really top-drawer: prompt, courteous, attentive. Lost the car I wanted because I was indecisive. But will definitely try here again next time I need a car.

Best Experience Ever!

by from Carmel, IN |

This was our first time at Lockhart Cadillac and the whole experience buying our vehicle was the best experience ever! We have bought many vehicles from dealerships, at the end you are just glad the whole process is over but not at Lockhart Cadillac. Our salesperson, manager, and finance went above and beyond for us. At the end our salesperson said "Welcome to our family." and that is exactly how we feel. Thank you for making our experience so wonderful!!