O'Brien Toyota Scion

2550 N Shadeland Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 877-801-9217
Used 888-481-3855
Service 866-881-6701

"Our Family Works for You! Since 1933."

Top-notch maintenance service!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Camry in for routine scheduled maintenance. Asst. Svc. Mgr. John Thomas and the techs could not have been better! Despite arriving 1/2 hr early they got me in right away, and went above & beyond in the services, while getting it all done well ahead of time. After previous visits to a large dealer near Ham. Co. I highly recommend this family owned & run one for service that can't be beat.

October 28, 2014

DaveH, thank you for reviewing and recommending our Service Department. We have some of the best Toyota technicians in town, and try to be as accommodating as possible. I'm glad you were happy with your experience! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Great Car Purchase Experience

by from Carmel, IN |

I initially wanted to purchase a used Scion xB that they had on the lot and set up an appointment with Jordan Ortega. He greeted me professionally and sat down and listened to what kind of deal I wanted. I wanted to trade in my recently-purchased Nissan Cube and he and his GM, Kyle, worked with me on getting the deal done. Upon reviewal process and etc, they found out that I would get BETTER rate with purchasing a new Scion xB rather than a used one. I ended up purchasing a new 2014 Scion xB days later and I do not regret it a single bit! Jordan Ortega worked really hard to meet my financial requirements and Kyle, GM, was there to support him as well. Thank you guys and I will definitely come back and recommend you to my friends and family!

December 23, 2014

Clark B, Thanks for your review! Glad you had a great experience working with Jordan & Kyle. Congratulations on your new 2014 Scion xB, and thank you for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Exceptional Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have been a customer at O'Brien Toyota Scion for over 21 years. I have always received exceptional service. My greatest thanks to Dan for always ensuring that vehicle is working properly. The staff members are friendly and courteous.

December 3, 2014

Melba, Thank you for your business over the past 21 years and for your kind review. Dan has a great team working with him! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Avalon maintenance

by from Greenfield, IN |

Routine maintenance on 6 month old 2014 Avalon Touring. Professional service done in a timely manner, with a smile. I have been a customer since 2001 and have never had a problem with any service work.

November 26, 2014

Jeff, Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you had a nice experience servicing your Avalon at O'Brien Toyota Scion. Thank you for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing.

Top notch

by from Carmel, IN |

Purchased my second vehicle with them this past spring. Still impressed with customer service, commitment to getting me what I wanted and price. They were patient with me and answered all my questions thoroughly.

October 31, 2014

Mike, thank you for your business! Please let us know how we can help you in the future. Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Great Buying experiance with O'Brien Toyota.

by from Indianapolis IN |

I started looking around to buy a used Toyota. Firs I was looking for a Camry and visit a couple dealers in town. Two weeks later my wife and I talked it over and we decided to look for a Rav4. First we visit a Toyota dealer on the west side of town, they advertised a 2011 Toyota Rav4 Limited, but when we got there they said that it got sold over the weekend. instead they had another Rav4 and we test drove it. We really liked it, but the sales people really didn't want to work with us. They offer for our trade very little money. Then two days later we visit O'Brien for the second time and David Becken show us a used 2011 Rav4, he really explain very well what the vehicle had. The price was good, and he also got us a good offer for our trade way more of what the other dealer offered. this guys are really honest people. definitely I will be back to O'Brien for my second Toyota (Highlander), because I know they will be honest with me and will give me a good price.

September 21, 2014

Freddy D, Glad we could help you get your RAV4! It's my favorite vehicle in the Toyota lineup! Let us know when you're ready for the Highlander and we'll take care of your again. Thank you for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing.

The Best!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We have purchased several Toyotas since 1987 and have never looked back. After the sale, your relationship is with the Service Department. We have always had outstanding service provided by O'Brien Toyota Service. Always fast and accurate. Thanks to Dan and his staff.

September 21, 2014

DavesGirl, Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to post this great review on Dan and his staff! Enjoy your Toyota! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing.

The best Toyota dealer in town!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I started my new car search online and Danielle Lovins responded very quickly to every question I had. I shopped around online, and O'Brien Toyota had very competitive prices. After physically visiting a couple of dealerships I was unimpressed by the lack of service, knowledge and overall friendliness of the people I dealt with. I decided to buy from O'Brien and I am glad I did. Danielle made the process simple, and even spent quite a bit of her time after I had already bought my FJ, going over the vehicle and explaining all of the features. She called me a few days later and even offered a refresher course if I would stop by for 15 minuets! If you are considering a Toyota, visit O'Brien Toyota and ask for Danielle Lovins.

September 17, 2014

Marcell, Wow! Thanks for the glowing review! Danielle is one of the best and does a great job representing O'Brien Toyota Scion. Love the FJ!!! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Scionational Experience

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I just purchased a 2014 Scion xD. The process was quick and without stress. I had reviewed and researched vehicles for purchasing for months and was leaning toward another Toyota or the Scion. I went to the dealership, looked at a number of cars including the Scion. When went into office, Jordan Ortega assisted me with my purchase. His was personable, attentive, and listened to my wishes and desires. He spoke plainly with me about options. I finished the first step within and hour and a half even given month end rush.

September 17, 2014

MTharpe, Thank you for your review! I'm glad you had a chance to work with Jordan. He does a great job! Enjoy your new Scion xD! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

nice people thats about it

by from indianapolis |

the people at Obrien Toyota are nice but they offered the lowest trade in out of 6 places the car I wanted was a beautiful white 2012 certified camry but the seats had stains on them they offered to put leather seats in it because they couldn't get it clean but this would have increased the cost ( I had a set amount I was being loaned anway) they lowered the price on some other cars but they were not what I wanted I ended up going to beck toyota in greenwood beck offered double the trade as obrien I ended up getting a 2012 white camry from beck for the same price as obriens but 20 000 less miles and clean as new (what you expect when you buy a certified preowned they were nice as can be at Obrien especially Daniel lovens and most of their cars seemed clean I just had a bad experience and couldn't personally recommend them im sure many have had good experiences there sadly mine wasnt

September 10, 2014

Smiley, Although I wish you had a more positive experience, we appreciate your review. We'll study the your situation to see how we can improve our process. We're used to hearing positive comments about our used car selection, cleanliness and pricing. We use sophisticated, real-time software to both appraise and price vehicles based on current market conditions. We'll inspect the work of the vendors that detail our used cars to make sure every car on our lot stands tall. Although you didn't purchase from us, I hope you'll visit us for your maintenance and service work. We have the best Toyota techs in town, our service prices are extremely competitive....and like you said, we're nice people! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Very comfortable buying experience

by from Carmel In |

Best buying experience we've had. Mike Ramon made it easy to understand and there was no pressure to buy. My wife and I felt that we were respected and had all our questions and concerns addressed in a professional manner. Loyal Toyota owner but, first time buying with O'Brien. Would recommend this salesperson and dealership to friends and family.

September 8, 2014

TomK, Thank you for posting a nice review about your buying experience at O'Brien Toyota Scion. Mike is like part of the family and his customers love him! Please let us know if we can help you in the future! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing