Pearson Ford

New 855-867-5076 New855-867-5076
Used 855-861-0128 Used855-861-0128
Service 866-249-0549 Service 866-249-0549

Pearson Ford For a Lifetime

They went the extra mile in the rain

by from Greenfield, IN |

My entire family has bought nothing but Fords for years from different dealers around Indianapolis and Greenfield. We had never been to Pearson Ford until we were referred by a family friend. I came in on a rainy Saturday and the salesperson and manager spent over 3 hours in the rain with me. I made a decision over the weekend and came back on Monday and purchased a new truck. These people are best Ford dealership around. Reggie, Ben, and Michael are wonderful. The only thing that i'm disappointed about is that I waited so long to try them out.

Quick at getting the deal done.

by from Terre Haute, IN |

Nice Sales personal. Seemed to have an issue with purchasing for my daughter with no loan but were able to get the sale. Price was a little high but when you find the right vehicle at the right time, you cannot go wrong.

Poor customer service

by from indianapolis in |

Salesperson became defensive and appeared irritated that he was not going to make a sale. Lack of knowledge of vehicle I was interested in. All he could say is that Fords are better than Chevy and since Fords are better, they will cost more. I will not go back. I will try another Ford dealership for my questions as I look for a new vehicle. While sitting in the dealership, other staff sat at desk with heads burried in computers. No smiles or greating as you receive at other dealerships. Maybe everyone there was having a bad day on the day I chose to visit.... I will buy in the next couple months, they lost a potential sale.

Great folks

by from Carmel, IN |

After a rough start at a few other dealers these people made my daughter's first buying experience the best. Transparent, nice people. They were finding her ways to save money.

Great Experience

by from SO Bro Indy |

I submitted my information to several dealers and Katrina was the only Salesperson that actually called my back. I could tell that she was New but she answered all of my questions and was extremely nice. I set out to by a Used SUV but it made so much sense to buy a New SUV. My first New Car! I highly recommend this dealership. I really enjoyed Evan. He spent 20 minutes with me going over the technology in my Escape. Everybody was great. Thank you

We worked with a Manager!

by from Carmel, IN |

We came in to Pearson Ford to purchase a "non-ford" product and the experience could not have been any better. Our Salesperson was with another customer so one of the Manager's Don helped us. He was extremely transparent and that is what we needed. Michael was great in finance and we will be back for a truck.

Great place to buy !!!

by from Carmel,IN |

Purchased a new explorer ... Went in told them what I wanted and for how much . Took a few days to find the right vehicle for the price I wanted !! I went to probably around seven or eight dealerships and they could not get me within seventy dollars of the payment I wanted .. Jay Coyle worked every day to find what I wanted and he did !! If you ever visit Pearson ask for Jay !! He will do everything it takes to make you happy !! I was a pain for him to deal with and he kept going until I was satisfied! Being a family of five we want what we want and were very satisfied !

Excellent to deal with

by from Champaign, IL |

We had an uncommon vehicle we were looking for, a used Chevy Equinox with a V6. We live in Champaign, IL and so we had to look far and wide to find one. We found one at Pearson Ford. We made contact with our salesman. He was very easy to work with and was accomodating in setting up times to meet. Once we made the drive there, our salesman made us feel at home even though it was a busy Saturday. He gave us freedom to test drive our vehicle and time to decide. Once we had decided to buy, our salesman got Don the used car manager involved. Don knew that we had made a long drive specifically for this vehicle. He cut right to the chase and gave the best offer he could. He showed us the profit he would make. We felt he was more than fair. Once the agreement was made, the staff helped us with the paperwork and the process of getting out the door was smooth and quick.

Big mistake on their part

by from Zionsville in |

Did not care for the salesperson , so went back a month later and got a salesperson that I did like. I was told I was stuck with the person I had the first time. I bought from another dealership.

Excellent Service and Product

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Best car buying experience I have had. Just bought the 2013 Ford Edge Sport. The car is great as was the service. I'd recommend Pearson to anyone looking.