Pearson Ford

10650 N Michigan Rd., Zionsville, IN 46077

Used 317-873-3333

Great Experience

by from SO Bro Indy |

I submitted my information to several dealers and Katrina was the only Salesperson that actually called my back. I could tell that she was New but she answered all of my questions and was extremely nice. I set out to by a Used SUV but it made so much sense to buy a New SUV. My first New Car! I highly recommend this dealership. I really enjoyed Evan. He spent 20 minutes with me going over the technology in my Escape. Everybody was great. Thank you

We worked with a Manager!

by from Carmel, IN |

We came in to Pearson Ford to purchase a "non-ford" product and the experience could not have been any better. Our Salesperson was with another customer so one of the Manager's Don helped us. He was extremely transparent and that is what we needed. Michael was great in finance and we will be back for a truck.

Great place to buy !!!

by from Carmel,IN |

Purchased a new explorer ... Went in told them what I wanted and for how much . Took a few days to find the right vehicle for the price I wanted !! I went to probably around seven or eight dealerships and they could not get me within seventy dollars of the payment I wanted .. Jay Coyle worked every day to find what I wanted and he did !! If you ever visit Pearson ask for Jay !! He will do everything it takes to make you happy !! I was a pain for him to deal with and he kept going until I was satisfied! Being a family of five we want what we want and were very satisfied !

Excellent to deal with

by from Champaign, IL |

We had an uncommon vehicle we were looking for, a used Chevy Equinox with a V6. We live in Champaign, IL and so we had to look far and wide to find one. We found one at Pearson Ford. We made contact with our salesman. He was very easy to work with and was accomodating in setting up times to meet. Once we made the drive there, our salesman made us feel at home even though it was a busy Saturday. He gave us freedom to test drive our vehicle and time to decide. Once we had decided to buy, our salesman got Don the used car manager involved. Don knew that we had made a long drive specifically for this vehicle. He cut right to the chase and gave the best offer he could. He showed us the profit he would make. We felt he was more than fair. Once the agreement was made, the staff helped us with the paperwork and the process of getting out the door was smooth and quick.

Big mistake on their part

by from Zionsville in |

Did not care for the salesperson , so went back a month later and got a salesperson that I did like. I was told I was stuck with the person I had the first time. I bought from another dealership.

Excellent Service and Product

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Best car buying experience I have had. Just bought the 2013 Ford Edge Sport. The car is great as was the service. I'd recommend Pearson to anyone looking.

Let's try this again

by from Zionsville, IN |

I made the mistake of purchasing a vehicle from here and have been plagued with nothing but problems since. As a first time buyer, I expected more transparency and forthrightness, even when purchasing an older used vehicle. My expectations of Pearson Ford was that even their used cars would be at least in good serviceable condition. I was extremely pressured into buying the worst mistake of my life. Instead here is what I found instead: 1.) 2 weeks after purchase, the entire accessory drive belt system of the vehicle had to be replaced because it was so worn that the belts were splitting. The belts were obviously coated with some sort of soap/grease that was used to disguise the deficiency in the vehicle at the time of purchase. ~$200. 2.) The transmission fluid in the vehicle was pitch black and tarry. It required 4 flushes before it would run clean. ~$150. 3.) 6 months from the date of purchase, an ignition coil and timing belt in the engine failed. ~$1250 4.) The turn signal system hyperblinks, and the left front turn signal died 3 weeks after purchase due to the removal of a factory part by the previous owner (I am assuming) and replacement with a pair of non insulated electrical spade connectors. I still have not been able to afford a repair for this problem which at minimum will cost ~$400. 5.) I am currently now experiencing a loud squeal coming from the back end, which it still in the process of being diagnosed. I pray to god it's something cheap this time. 6.) The windshield cracked across the entire bottom of the vehicle overnight one day due what I can only assume was a rapid temperature change. 7.) I have just received a recall for this vehicle concerning the back rack used to mount the spare tire, which has the potential to rust and corrode and fall off, potentially while driving, having the potential to cause serious injury. No repairs are being offered for it. 8.) The bed liner in the vehicle is horrible, and holds water in it for days at time after a rain storm, even with the tailgate dropped. I am extremely concerned about the life expectancy of my bed due to rust. Although I had an excellent credit rating, I was not given a reasonable interest rate because I was a "first time buyer." I am stuck with a pile of junk that only values half of what I paid for it. To make matters more interesting, I posted a review on this site 2 days ago, only to find that somehow, it disappeared. To make matters more interesting, even though I chose to remain anonymous, I was contacted by the Pearson Ford today in regards to my review on here, along with an inquiry as to why they were never contacted about these problems. I actually find this a little creepy and unnerving. I chose not to go back to the dealer to fix these problems because I was so badly ripped off in the beginning that my mistrust of this place is probably something that will never be fixed. I was advised by the certified mechanics that did the repairs to my vehicle to avoid the place that sold me this pile of junk like the plague. I will take my excellent credit rating and on time payments to someplace that is willing to work with me and sell me a quality vehicle next time.

Things have changed.

by from Zionsville, IN |

I purchased an 2003 Toyota Tacoma from here. All I can say is, I was sold a complete piece of junk, which they did extremely well in hiding it's flaws. 2 weeks after driving, the ignition coiled failed, costing me over $1500 dollars in repairs and no help from Pearson whatsoever. I've also had to replace a wheel bearing, serpentine belts twice, and I am also in the process of having to figure out how to fix the turn signal problem this piece of crap has. I will never buy from here again as long as I live, the deception and high pressure sales tactics that were used one me to purchase this pile of junk has made me so angry that I never set foot in that place again.

Researching used SUV

by from indianapolis, in |

My experience with Adam Rich was very pleasureable. I told him what I was looking for and he threw out some options for me . I can't wait to go in to meet him.

Best Ford Dealer in Central Indiana!

by from New Palestine, IN |

My wife and I have purchased 6 new Fords at 6 different dealers over the years. We are loyal to Ford, but have never felt ANY loyalty to ANY of those dealers until now. I had always felt a lot of anxiety in gearing up to buy a new car as if preparing for battle...hours in the showroom shopping/haggling, dealing with high-pressure, shifty salesmen, dealing with the various sales pitches in the finance office, etc. NONE OF THAT HAPPEND AT PEARSON FORD! Our salesman, James was a pleasure to meet and work with. He was honest and eager to answer all of our questions. His sales manager, Don was very fair and eager to make sure we were happy with our purchase. Clay Fulton closed the deal on financing our new car and was able to beat our credit union's rate without using Ford Credit. Clay was great and moved us through that process very efficiently. We love our new SUV and couldn't be happier with our buying experience at Pearson Ford. I will be buying my next Ford at Pearson Ford (even though its 31 miles from our home). BTW, this is my first review on any company. Thor & Rhonda