Bill Estes Ford

450 E Northfield Dr, Brownsburg, IN 46112

New 855-609-6803
Used 855-244-5920
Service 877-823-7367

Indiana's #1 Rated Ford Dealer on www.dealerrater.com - 2012 "Dealer of The Year" Award Best place to purchase

Exceptional New Car Buying Experience!

by from Westfield, IN |

Outstanding New Car Sales Process from Professionals! We've been buying and leasing cars for nearly 50 years, and the normally painful process has been reinvented at Bill Estes Ford in Brownsburg. Rather than being classified as just a dealer, this is an exceptionally well-run business staffed by professionals.The entire sales process is completely without pressure, deadlines, and the other irritations, being replaced by a customer oriented consultative sales process. Our Sales Consultant, Tony Lehn, epitomizes the true meaning of the term "consultant"--a knowledgeable source of information and advice after he listens to the customer's wants and needs. We don't hesitate to strongly recommend him--he's top-notch in every respect! Examples which highlighted our experience: a. Excellent, very user-friendly web site with just about everything about vehicles in the inventory, much more informative than the competition; b. Very helpful, pleasant and professional treatment from people who appear to enjoy their work, believe in the product and show obvious pride. Kudos to the management for hiring, training ad keeping great people! This experience was the exact opposite of the stereotypical "blue suede shoes" and "boy do I have a great deal for you" hustles typical of most of our past experiences in new car showrooms. c. Rating the entire staff, where "10" is best, each individual who assisted us deserves a "12". Bottom line: the entire experience far exceeded our expectations!

Awesome

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We had a terrific experience buying our SUV at Bill Estes Ford from Tony Lehn. They made us feel like part of the family! We'll definitely go back

Awesome buying Experience

by from Martinsville, IN |

My experience with Bill Estes Ford this past weekend was awesome. The three Mike's took care of my every need outside of giving me the vehicle for free. I came back to Bill Estes Ford because of the great service and selection although I had moved almost an hour away. I can highly recommend Mike Mattei, Mike Parham, and Mike in finance, they did an outstanding job!

A Great Buying Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have purchased 2 vehicles in the past year from Bill Estes Ford and both buying experiences were great. My salesman, Matt Westenkirchner, has helped me on both occasions. Unlike other car salesmen, Matt is easy going and will not pressure you. He is very responsive and knows his product. I just purchased a 2013 F-150 Platinum truck last week and the whole process went very smoothly. If you are looking to buy a car or truck and want a sales guy who is responsive and will not pressure you, I would recommend Matt Westenkirchner!

Great Experience!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My wife and I purchased a 2011 Edge and our son purchased a 2012 Sonic LTZ from Jason Abbott. Our experience at Estes was fantastic! It was very relaxed and not high pressure as it is at other dealers. Our experience was so good that our daughter went and bought a car from Jason as well. The finance part was also very relaxed with Greg. We had a minor issue with our Edge after the sale as well as our daughter's vehicle. Jason worked with the service department to make sure it was taken care of and that we were happy. We would highly recommend Jason Abbott and the rest of the Estes staff since you be happy with your experience as we are. Our experience was so good that our son went to work there in the service department!!

Best car buying experience in 30 years!

by from Avon, IN |

From the initial callback from Jason to the test drive and follow through to close the deal with Tony and the inevitable paperwork plunge with Greg, the entire transaction was a hassle free pleasure. I was dealt with fairly and with professionalism in a very laid back environment. It was near closing time and I had an off the wall type of special request involved in this sale bbut no matter, these guys went out of the way to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted...... especially with Tony driving the bus. There were several others that I interacted with but did not formally meet but all of them offered me something to eat or drink and made sure that I felt welcome and comfortable. Kuddos to the whole team.

daddy's new truck

by from indianapolis,IN |

Our dad had his truck smashed so we needed a new one. I like the color of the new truck and the extra room for me and my brother.

daddy's new truck

by from indianapolis,in |

Daddy had to get a new truck!!

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I like daddy's new truck it is Blue and BIG. My brother and I have plenty of room in the back seat for coloring and we can even lay down in it while we are waiting on mom and dad. Sometimes we like to get in it and pretend we are driving and in charge, it's a lot of fun. Thanks Jethro and Angus

2012 F150

by from Indianapolis,IN |

Thanks tho Nathan Wright and Brandon Kidd the experience was very helpful and not at all pushy, again thanks for being patient with all of our questions.

Excellent purchase experience!

by from Crawfordsville, IN |

Tony did an excellent job working with us from initial Internet contact right through to final purchase. Tony and the staff at Estes definitely understand true customer service!