Bill Estes Ford

450 E Northfield Dr, Brownsburg, IN 46112

New 855-609-6803
Used 855-244-5920
Service 877-823-7367

Indiana's #1 Rated Ford Dealer on www.dealerrater.com - 2014 "Dealer of The Year" Award

hard working

by from greenfield In |

Between the salesman and manager we received excellent service . will be recommending Bill Estes and our salesman Tony to everyone who will listen.

great service

by from brownsburg, in |

I had a great experience at Bill Estes Ford. Steve M. was wonderful to do business with and he found me the vehicle I wanted and got it in a price range i could afford. I would recommend Bill Estes Ford to everyone and I will continue to go back for all my car buying needs.

Great salesman in Steve McCauley

by from Avon, Indiana |

If you are looking for a good honest deal, this is the place to go. I had a salesperson named Steve McCauley who did a bang up job. I would recommend any of my friends to him. Everyone is very kind and helpful. All in all a good experience. I would recommend Steve McCauley to anyone looking for a new car. Great experience, great job Steve McCauley

Awesome Experience!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Just purchased a car from Mike and Dustin. What an awesome duo! We had the best experience and were always treated with the utmost respect. They worked with us on everything that we needed and showed us numerous cars that were just up our alley. I knew that I would find the perfect car with their help! Thanks for a great car!!

SUV Purchase

by from Indiana |

Found our SUV by searching dealers online. Issues we had during sales negotiation are still being worked out. Hopefully they will be resolved and they will stand behind what was advertised. This is an edited review from one sent earlier.

Great used car buying experience

by from Brownsburg, IN |

I was in the market for a gently used Ford Taurus Limited and had researched my potential purchase on the internet, so came in with a lot of knowledge of exactly what I wanted. Tony Lehn competently and professionally worked with me from start to finish and made the car buying process as pleasant as possible. I will keep my business with Bill Estes Ford in Brownsburg. Thank you Tony.

Used cars blah blah blah

by from Indianapolis, In |

I had to ask twice in my emails how many miles were on the used Volvo. They would reply but without answering the question. That's always bothersome. They finally called me to say they didn't realize there was a deposit on the car. To get that reply took several days. I have found this from many dealers selling used cars. I think they'd rather sell new cars, but this wouldn't stop me from inquiring on another vehicle in the future.

Overwhelming GREAT Experience

by from Indianapolis,IN |

This was my first time actually going to a dealership to by a car. I've been working with Thomas Noel and he was able to get me a brand new 2014 Ford Focus Sport (a Ford Focus has been my "dream car" ever since it first came out so, I feel like my dream came true) at a great monthly price! Thomas has been very helpful and I can contact him with any questions. I also want to thank Chip, Greg and Mike for helping me. The whole team at Bill Estes Ford just has a great attitude, are willing to help and make me feel at home by, for example, providing T.V. for me to watch, a shuttle service if I need to go somewhere or a beverage while I wait (all for FREE)! There are so many other great things about the customer service at Bill Estes Ford that I just love and appreciate and I know I wouldn't get that from any other dealership. I do see why they are the #1 Ford dealer in the state. They are NOT just about getting a quick sale then being done with you and treating you like you are not a valued customer. Their 'drive' truly is customer ratings/satisfaction. Thank you so much, guys!Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Beyond happy first time buyer!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

As a first time buyer I was extremely nervous about going into a large dealership to purchase a vehicle. Not only did my salesman work to find me a great deal, but I left Bill Estes with exactly what I was looking for.

Future Return Customer

by from Franklin,in |

I feel that Tony and his team did every thing possible to work with me on my purchase. I have bought several new and used cars from other dealerships and feel that the hospitality and overall purchase experience I received from BILL ESTES FORD have earned them my return business.

Awesome

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We had a terrific experience buying our SUV at Bill Estes Ford from Tony Lehn. They made us feel like part of the family! We'll definitely go back