Ray Skillman Buick GMC Mitsubishi Kia

Service 866-627-0766

Go South and Save!

Customer Centered, Very Impressive

by from Indianapolis, IN |

From start to finish- Justin Fendley and team did a fantastic job with my car purchasing experience. Started my interactions through personal messages with car pictures and details I had asked for. Quick responses and genuine responses. Followed up with great customer service on the lot. Quality facility with great staff and support. Would certainly recommend this location to family and friends!

June 10, 2014

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with Justin. Thank you for your kind words. We always appreciate your recommendation of our dealership to friends and family! And we look forward to serving all your automotive needs for many years to come. Happy driving!

Great experience perfect truck

by from Avon Indiana |

Went thru late one evening and Jeremy Delp was there to help us out. Looking for a truck for several months he was great at locating the exact truck that I wanted from the other Skillman GMC in Indianapolis. Worked with me to get me the deal I felt comfortable with. Just made the experience really smooth.

July 22, 2014

Andy--Glad to hear that Jeremy made things go so smoothly for you. Thanks for the review!

Best Experience Ever!

by from Columbus, Indiana |

My husband recently purchased a truck from Ray Skillman and Kristen was our sales person. He had been searching for two years for a truck and when we found this one we thought it too good to be true! Yes, that's right, two years! He's picky!! He called in to get some info about the truck and was surprised right away by how fast Kristen called him back. Not only did she call back with the info needed but she went out and looked over the vehicle to make sure it was everything she was telling him it was. He made an offer and after very minimal negotiations they accepted. Kristen even held the truck without deposit until we could get there the next day. We drove up from Columbus the next morning and much to our surprise everything was ready to go. We drove in and bought the truck and were out by 1030! And she even put some gas in it for us!! Overall we had an amazing experience. I purchased my van the prior day and couldn't begin to compare my experience with the one we had at Ray Skillman with Kristen. We'd recommend her to anyone looking to purchase, whether its new or used!

July 16, 2014

Courney--Thanks so much for the recommendation! That really means a lot. We're so glad we were able to accommodate you in such a timely fashion--with the truck your hubby wanted! Congratulations!!

Loooong wait!!!!!

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

They do a good job on service and repairs. But the wait is terrible! One and a half hour wait with three children one and a half hour wait is unexceptionable to me for an oil change and tire rotation!

July 16, 2014

Jamie--Thanks for the feedback. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience. The wait time for an oil change, tire rotation and multi-point inspection is usually 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and a half. We're so sorry if that wasn't communicated to you properly. Please feel free to let them know, next time around, if you don't want them to perform the inspection and that will make your visit a little quicker.

Great Experience

by from Lebanon, Indiana |

My wife and I had the pleasure working with Jason Clark, a GMC leasing manager. Jason made the process enjoyable from the negotiation process to the closing of the deal. My hats off to Ray Skillman Gmc .Thanks Brad and Nikki Davis

July 15, 2014

Thank YOU guys for allowing us to assist you in finding your new car! We appreciate the business and the review!

Excellent Service!

by from Greenwood, IN |

This Ray Skillman is the best car dealership I have ever visited. It's not just a purchase you're making; it's an experience--and a good one, at that! If you want a dealership that won't treat you simply like a customer, but as a member of a long-standing family, Ray Skillman is the place to go. Even if you're just looking, the people are excellent to talk to, and are guaranteed to brighten your day. The facilities, like their people, are also fantastic! And even though the buying process can be painful in general, their people make this process much less so. I would even go so far as to say they make the process more pleasant! If you ever get the chance to browse for a car, I highly recommend this dealership.

July 8, 2014

We're certainly glad you enjoyed your visit so much. Buying a new car is a major event and we do our best to make it as enjoyable as possible! Thanks so much for your recommendation!

Great Service Department

by from Whiteland, IN |

I decided to have my Lacrosse serviced at Ray Skillman Buick GMC because of my previous experience with their service department. I had an issue with my alignment and they fixed it. My steering wheel wasn't quite right but I once again took it back and corrected it no problem.

July 8, 2014

Thanks, Chad, for the 5 star rating! Glad they got everything all 'straigtened out'. :) Thanks so much for your loyalty!

Impressive dealership

by from Indianapolis, IN |

When you walk into Ray Skillman GMC/Buick, it's obvious Mr. Skillman takes pride in his dealership. It's a very classy place. Everyone I came into contact with was very friendly and more than willing to help and put you at ease. I was fortunate to work with Kristen Green, from whom I purchased my last car (from another dealer). Despite having worked for Skillman only a short time, she was very knowledgeable about the cars. She also let it be known she loves working for Ray Skillman. I purchased a 2014 Buick Verano and am very satisfied with the car and the purchase. I would give the dealer experience 5 stars across the board, except that, at least on that particular day, buying a car took more time than usual. I had already decided that I wanted to buy a Verano, but I wanted one more test drive. After about a 20 or 25 minute drive, it took another 3 1/2 hours to complete the transaction. I spent a lot of time just waiting. I can't imagine that this is typical; I understand there were some glitches they had to deal with. Ms. Green went out of her way to see to my every need and I would recommend her as a salesperson to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Overall, I have to give Ray Skillman GMC/Buick a 5-star rating.

May 15, 2014

Tom, thank you so much for your comments. Kristen does a fantastic job for us and we appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge that. We apologize for the wait when you bought your car. It can be a time consuming process and we are looking at ways to streamline that. Glad you're happy with your Verano and we look forward to serving all you automotive needs for years to come!

Unexpected

by from Greenwood , Indiana |

Had to wait three hours only to get a rental car for a scheduled oil change.

May 12, 2014

You're right. It was our mistake. The ticket did not get marked correctly by the consultant to indicate that you intended to wait while your vehicle was being serviced. As a result, it was not given priority. Upon realizing this, 2 hrs later, we offered the loaner car and a credit of almost $100. We sincerely apologize for our mistake. Thank you for your understanding.

CHEVY SILVERADO 3500HD LTZ

by from ORLEANS, IN |

I WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW OR LIKE NEW CHEVY 3500HD 4X4. I FOUND ONE ON THE INTERNET AT RAY SKILLMAN'S USED CAR CENTER, GREENWOOD, IN. I DIALED THE NUMBER AND WAS PUT IN TOUCH WITH SALESMAN, RON HILTON. RON WAS UP FRONT WITH ME AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTION ON THE PHONE. I DECIDED THE 100 MILE OR SO DRIVE TO GREENWOOD WAS WORTH IT. SO THE WIFE AND I JUMPED IN MY 2000 CHEVY SILVERADO 2500 AND HEADED TO RAY SKILLMANS IN GREENWOOD. I CALLED RON TO LET HIM KNOW WE WERE ON OUR WAY. RON WAS TRUE TO HIS WORD, AND WE MADE THE TRADE FOR JUST AS WE HAD DISCUSSED ON THE PHONE. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE AND THE ENTIRE PURCHASE EXPERIENCE PROVED TO BE A PLEASURABLE ONE. THANKS RAY SKILLMAN AND I'M REALLY PLEASED WITH MY 2013 SILVERADO 3500HD LTZ.

May 7, 2014

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing about your experience on here. It means a lot to us. We really appreciate you driving so far to give us the opportunity to earn your business. Glad to hear you're happy with the truck too!

Great experience.

by from Whiteland, IN |

I am extremely satisfied with my experience at Ray Skillman and the entire experience I had with them in my purchase of both my 2014 Buick Enclave that I went ahead and bought a 2013 Buick Regal GS. Diane Eckert did an outstanding job in assisting me through the process. I think she went above and beyond expectation. I would recommend anyone whom is looking for a new vehicle to seek out her as the sales representative.

May 7, 2014

Chad thank you so much for your feedback. Dianne does a wonderful job for us. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Thanks for your business...x2! :)