Tom Wood Subaru

3300 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240

New 888-816-7698
Used 888-606-8283
Service 877-241-4319

Just what you're looking for!

AMAZING TEAM!

by from Brooklyn |

The guys at Tom Wood Subaru are GREAT! I was searching cars.com for a used Mitsubishi Montero and came across one at this dealership. These guys were so nice, I actually flew out from NY to make the purchase and drove it home. This was back in September of 2013. The truck has been great and they were too in making my purchase a pleasurable experience. All around good guys. They picked me up at the airport and talked me through the whole process and answered every question I had. My sales person was Josh and financial person was Kevin. Thanks so much! They also told me how their offices were in the process of switching to be totally GREEN just like the US Subaru plant! Awesome! Keep up the good work!

Customer

by from Decatur, In |

Went to see an Audi whish was told was there but when we arrived the car was gone. Purchased an Audi else where.

Great Experience

by from Bloomfield, IN |

We had contacted the dealership about our interest in a specific used car. When we arrived, the salesman was waiting for us right out front with our chosen car ready to go for a test drive. The whole buying process was quick and easy, the sales staff was friendly, and we found the car we wanted 2K cheaper than anywhere else we had looked. Very happy!

Excellent service after purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I went for my first service at this dealer for my 2006 Subaru Baja. The service department provided me with a brand new Subaru as a "loaner" while my car was in for service - which is an extraordinary service given that I purchased the car used. When there was some confusion with my scheduled service time they let me keep the "loaner" an extra day to preform my routine service. My car was returned to me clean and ready to go - the dealer made every effort to accommodate me and make me comfortable. I purchased this car used from this dealer and initially was disappointed that I paid too much for the vehicle given it's age and condition, but I feel I am getting excellent support and service and I am no longer discontented by paying a premium for the car.

New Customer

by from Zionsville, IN |

This is the first time I've had my Subaru Outback serviced here, but it will not be the last. Not only did they work me into their schedule to get my vehicle serviced as a walk-in customer, they had it done in less time than they estimated. I had been in previously for a couple of minor issues, which the service staff checked out, gave me some advice and sent me on my way... without charging me any kind of fee. Everyone there was friendly, helpful and courteous. NOT your typical dealership service center! I've never felt comfortable getting a car serviced at a dealership, but that is certainly not the case here. I know where I will go first when I'm ready to buy my next Subaru.

New Car Purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I just bought a new car from Tom Wood Subaru. It was a great experience, our salesperson, Keith was excellent! The only reason I didn't rate the "buying process" excellent was the hour or so wait to meet with the sales manager to sign all of the paperwork (however it was the end of the month, which is probably their busiest time). All in all it was a great experience and would purchase from Tom Wood Subaru again.

Delivered on Promise!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently took my Subaru Forester to Tom Wood Subaru for service. I called for an appt. and spoke with Brandon. I explained to him that I had a very small window of time in my schedule to get the repair done and needed another vehicle to drive during the time they had my car. When I dropped off my car, a loaner was ready for me and the repair took exactly the time Brandon promised it would take and for the price I was quoted. It was definately a NO hassle experience thanks to Brandon and Josh in the Svc Dept. I will definately use them again and would recommend them to anyone!!!

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We took our Subaru for it's 30,000 mile check and were offered a loaner, which is so rare and so nice. The service performed came below estimate and the job was done on time and well. Normally, I do not like to take my cars to the dealership after I've had them for a while, but I have never hesitated bringing my Subaru to Tom Wood for repair. I like the people, the atmosphere, the service and I love my Subaru so nothing but the best for it is what I get there.

"No-pressure" sales experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I just bought a 2014 Forester Saturday after doing plenty of research about makes and models online. We love the car and were treated very well by our salesman, David Kordes. He was absolutely professional and did not try to put any pressure on us even when we told him we wanted to compare the test-drive to a Honda CRV down the street before making up our minds. He let the brand speak for itself and gave us the respect to make our own decision. He also gave us a tour of the entire facility and the plans for their upcoming new "green" building and that was nice because we intend to use them for all service on the Forester.

New Customer

by from Fishers, Indiana |

I am new to the area and a new Subaru owner. I needed service and wanted my vehicle checked since it was a used car purchase. The people at Tom Wood were very polite and courteous. I would recommend them and their service. Overall a good experience.

routine scheduled maintenance

by from Carmel, Indiana |

Because the maintenance would take longer than I anticipated, they gave me a loaner car even though I had planned to stay until all work was done. They called with updates and applied coupons that I had asked about. Our 2010 Forester now drives like a new car.