Tom Wood Ford

Service 888-493-2907 Service 888-493-2907

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Great Company

by from Noblesville, IN |

I purchased a vehicle from Tom Wood Ford in Fishers, about a week ago. My experience was Awesome from the beginning. I intially came in for an oil change on my vechicle. The service technician Darryl was very professional. As I waited for my car to be serviced I browsed the inventory considering a trade in. The Sales Associate Chris Grimes catered to my needs and wants in regards to trading my vechicle in for a newer one.Chris was great in assisting me with the vechicle that was best suited for me. Dave in The Finance Department, was a major blessing in not only making my car payments reasonable but exceeding my expectations with a lower payment than I excepted!!! In regards to recieving a great insurance qoute, Doug Johnson is the guy to see, working inside of Tom Wood Ford! I left from Tom Wood Ford in Fishers with a Four year newer truck with everything I wanted and to top it off my monthly payments are lower!!! A special Thanks to the GM manager Rich Marowski, not only did he make it all happen he goes above and beyond to make sure you are Completely satisfied with your experience!!! The Receptionist Samantha was very professional as well. Every person I came into contact with at Tom Wood Ford were very professional! Great group of people over at Tom Wood Ford! Check them out for all your Car needs!!! Thanks Guys!!

Professional - Greg Moore is the best

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

While looking for our latest vehicle, we were fortunate enough to come across Greg Moore at Tom Wood Ford in Indianapolis. Greg possesses a great professional customer interaction while keeping you in control of your final selection process. He draws out the proper questions and answer to maximize the information that really best suits what you are looking for. Many of us have biases that sometimes can hinder our decision making, but when you have a exec like Greg, the final choice is the right one. This is very important when deciding on something as important as your next vehicle. Great experience. Highly recommend Greg Moore.

Purchasing a Vehicle

by from Brownsburg, IN |

Tom Wood Ford went above and beyond on my car purchase. I am very appreciative of Greg in sales and Jake in management for the way they worked with me on the price I needed and pursued the car I wanted, even though it was out of state. They are professional in business, but friendly in manner. I hadn't been car shopping at Tom Wood before, but will definitely be going back for my future purchases! Thank you guys! Couldn't be happier with the Stang.

October 9, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing, Gabe! We appreciate the kind words!

great experience..

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I just want to say "great job" to the staff at Tom Wood Ford. I recently purchased a car for my wife and the transaction was as smooth as it could of been. Mr. Neal Evans was our salesman and he took the time to find the exact explored that I wanted.. I went to another dealership prior to Tomwood and was pushed by an SUV that was in stock. Neal and the sales manager sorry I can't remember his name were great. They asked what I wanted. They found the Explorer and my wife was driving it three days later . The price was exactly what I wanted to pay in the whole process was just great. Thank you so much my wife is so happy.

March 30, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, Tom! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Neal, and we hope you and your wife continue to love your new Explorer!

Very poor service

by from Indianapolis,Indiana |

I stopped by Tom Wood Ford last week to look at the new Mustang. I was not approached by anyone on the lot. I came inside to ask for help. The secretary had a Kleenex hanging out of her nose and had to finish her text or game or whatever she was doing on her phone before she even looked at me. She was very rude and then she finally paged a salesman.He was very nice and he helped me the best he could.He stated that he was new but did his best to answer questions. I was hoping for a test drive that was never offered and someone with some knowledge of the car I was interested in. I will never be back to your dealership again.

March 30, 2015

We're so sorry that your experience with us went so badly, Annie. You clearly caught us at a bad moment, and for that we apologize. We will use these examples to emphasize proper behavior and procedures with our staff going forward. Tom Kashman, our Customer Relations Manager, is aware of the details of your visit and would like to speak with you regarding the issues that have been raised. He is available at your convenience via email at tom_kashman@tomwood.com or via cell phone at 317-339-8883. Again, we apologize.

Great service, courteous employees

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We always take our Ford Explorer to Tom Wood Ford for maintenance and repairs, and we consistently receive good service. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful, and we always appreciate the work being done in a timely manner.

The Family Treatment

by from indianapolis, in |

I was taken care of by Tom Kashman who treated me like family. I was very impressed by his 30+ years of industry experience and his insight into what repairs HAD to be done, what repairs SHOULD be done and what repairs would most likely be needed in the future. This information was extremely helpful as I was comtemplating either repairing my car or buying a new one. I ended up having my car repaired and have had no troubles with my car since then. I am very happy with the quality of the repairs.

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We bought our explorer at Tom Wood Ford a few years ago. We've always taken it there for service and have had a great experience each time. The work has always been done correctly and timely.

Great Service

by from Indianapols, Indiana |

Every time I bring my Ford here to be serviced, I am always treated kindly and with respect. The service department goes above and beyond for its customers. True professionals.

March 9, 2015

We appreciate your kind words, as well as your loyalty. Thank you!

great service... even better people

by from indiana |

The whole staff treated me with respect and talked me through what was needed to be done to my car. I will definitely be back

March 9, 2015

Thank you for the kind words!