Tom Wood Ford

Service 888-493-2907

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Great sales/Finance staff

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I worked directly with Hector and Brad and both were very helpful during the buying experience! They listened to my needs and helped me buy the right car for me at a very good price. I was very pleased with the experience.

Service department customer service

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Tom Kashman called me in regard to my review I had submitted for the service I had received. I truly believe that it all had to do with the service associate that I had and not the service department itself. I don't want anyone to loose their job but be more aware of the time their customers are waiting for their car and stay in touch with them during their time in the service area. I truly believe after talking with Tom that everything is o.k. and I will continue using this dealership.

Service

by from Indianapolis In |

3 hours for an oil change and tire rotation and I had an appointment. Terrible customer service

Worst customer service. Rude and sassy.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Dropped my car off to have a recall job done that almost caused a fatal wreck. Staff was rude. Managers standing around giving me nasty looks as I asked for directions and walked through the show room. Sorry I don't look like a car kinda guy, but I know a thing or two about engines and customer service. Don't scowl at me. Don't be sassy. Don't stare at me like I'm an idiot.

Customer Service Outstanding

by from Indianapolis, IN |

It is a pleasure to be treated like you really matter. I took my car in because another dealership had told me i needed brakes. I wanted a second opinion due to the cost so I dropped my car (not a Ford) off at Tom Wood Ford for the estimate. Within 2 hours I received a phone call from the service writer advising me that my brakes were still in the "GREEN" area, which is good. He said " I would love to put brakes on your car but you do not need them at this time" WOW!! SHOCK AND AW! This type of honesty is wonderful! Tom Wood Ford and there Service Manager and Service Writers have earned my respenct. I will return!

Perfect Service- Every Time!

by from Fishers, IN |

I love this place. Seriously. Every time I take my car in they treat me great, get my car in and out on time as promised go 'above and beyond' to make sure I'm more than satisfied with my experience. Tom Kashman has always treated me with respect, been very fair with pricing as well as provided his expert advise. I trust Tom and Tom Wood Ford and couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Thank you for the great service!

Service...Not...

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I bought a vehicle from Tom Wood Ford several years ago. My salesman was really nice; however, the service department, who are just another group of salesman from my vantage point, has caused me to not want to own any Ford cars. It's time to give someone else a chance.

Awesome Salesman

by from Noblesville, In |

I hate the high pressure sales of most dealerships. At Tom Wood Toyota my salesman Jeremy was more concerned about what I wanted than getting his commission. Jeremy went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I will definitely be going back to Tom Wood Toyota in the future and talking them up to my employees and friends.

Amazing Dealership

by from Richmond, IN |

We went to Tom Wood Ford looking for a new vehicle and were treated exceptionally well. Best experience for us to date!!! Our salesman was awesome. He wasn't pushy and was laid back. If you visit them ask for Dustin Jackson! We give him an A+!!!

Used BMW X5

by from Indy, IN |

Bought a BMW X5 used from them at a great deal. Easy guys to deal with.