Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo of Indianapolis

4620 East 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240

New 866-469-0030
Used 888-391-1452
Service 888-845-9814

Just what you're looking for!

Excellent Service

by from Indianapolis |

Great Volvo service reminders when cars should have routine maintenance. Matthew Benn explains in understandable terms what the car needs and the costs, explains any choices to be made, lets me know when the car will be ready, and is always pleasant. Best car service I've ever experienced.

Great people to work with.

by from Bradenton, Fl. |

One of the best experience of buying on line that I ever had, never seen the car 2000 corvette , but believe the dealer is very honest about the car,thanks Tim.

Very helpful not pushy good car buying experience

by from Fairland, IN |

Was looking for a small SUV seen the Land Rover Evoque our salesperson helped us order exactly what we wanted.

Friendly and Helpful Service Department

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I moved back to Indianapolis two years ago and utilized the services of this Volvo Dealer ever since. The staff is helpful and timely on the services and appointments. I would recommend the Dealer to friends.

Excellent service

by from Blomington, in |

I have been to many dealerships in my life, this is the best. The people listen and will provide answers. The work is excellent. So many dealerships are more focused on selling you a new car, but then never talk with you after that. Not Tom Wood. You can not go wrong here.

Great experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Purchased our second car from Tom Wood and had yet another positive experience. Worked with Tim Benson in sales to trade in our Volvo XC 60 for a new model. The dealer actually contacted us to see if we would have an interest given the need for our car in the used car market and the great incentives they had available on new models. We didn't have much intention of acting on a new car but Tim definitely made it worth our while without false pretenses and/or pressure. He listened to our requirements to not only trade in our old car but purchase a new one. He did everything he could to meet our needs and demonstrated exceptional customer service in the process. There wasn't all the back and forth you experience at many dealers and they were respectful of our time. They made the process easy for us while ensuring we got the best deal. I loved my old car and know I will be equally happy with the new. This experience just validated again why it was worth it to drive from Columbus, Ohio back to Indy for our purchase when local dealers had also contacted us about a trade in. I would definitely recommend Tom Wood to anyone in the market for a new Volvo.

Perfect Service

by from Columbus, IN |

Simply amazing! Took my Range Rover in for a mileage required service, spoke with Travis Wiggins in the service department; everything went smoothly. Listened to all my concerns, gave me a great loaner vehicle at no charge and made all repairs. Cost estimate was roughly in the ball park as to be expected for repairs at such a place. Understandably they do repairs based upon MAC man hours, but they could be a little more forgiving for items costing less than an hour to repair being charged the hourly rate. Overall, a great place to have your vehicle worked on.

Outstanding Service

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I carried a grudge about Tom Wood for 27 years! This week, I decided to give them a chance when my Volvo started making some noise in the engine compartment and was shifting sluggishly (automatic). Wow, I'm glad I did! I was treated exceedingly well, and found out that another dealer had installed a non Volvo oil filter and the wrong washer. I also got a software update. Got the things that the vehicle needed and was pleasantly surprised when I was told I didn't need rear hatch struts that I thought might be needed. The service wasn't cheap; however, it took care of the problems I was experiencing. The waiting room was the nicest I've been in, and the service rep kept me informed during the repairs. The amount of time required was reasonable and I will definitely return.

outstanding service

by from indpls in |

On 5-13-2013 I had my Volvo serviced.Outsatanding service and very happy that I didn't need struts or shocks.

outstanding service

by from indpls in |

On 5-13-2013 I had my Volvo serviced.Outstanding service.I was called when my car was ready and very happy that I didn't need struts or shocks.

Service Visit

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Matthew Benn was very helpful with my recent service visit. Work was done in a timely manner while I waited.