Tom Wood Lexus

Service 866-979-5289

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Loyal customer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I wanted to thank Tina Smith and the Lexus family on getting me into my shiny 2013 ES350 yesterday...you guys are the best to work with and I look forward to seeing you all soon...but not too soon! Since my wife now sees me in the new ride I think she may have itch to look....we'll be back

Bought a new Lexus 350

by from Bloomington Indiana |

My wife and I went in thinking about buying a new car. An upgrade from our Camry. We were browsing. But the car was so compelling, we bought it. We especially like the safety features, the comfort and the ride. Styling is elegant. It is half car, half computer which is just great. The salesman made a big difference for us. He was very factual, low key approach, and friendly manner. He made this do-able for us and we did it!

Lexus service

by from Virginia |

Excellent service and experience at every visit. Appreciate the loaner car for some longer service appointments.

Usually A Good Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My ES 350 has been serviced at Tom Wood for the past two years. On each of those occasions I have been provided with a copy of the "World Class" Inspection report, except on this occasion. Also my copy of my online reservation, which I gave to the Service Representative, quoted the price for a oil change at $50, but I was charged $58. So why was the online price not honored?

Always Impressed

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I absolutely love the people at the Lexus dealership! They do everything possible to make any work that needs to be done on your car a pleasant and trouble-free experience. They are also very informative about your vehicle, it's upcoming anticipated needs, everything. There always little 'extras' that they provide at no cost to the customer which makes you feel special!

Great Sales Experience

by from Pendleton, In |

Tina was great to work with. She gave me a car to take home to see if my dog crates would fit. Tina had most of the paperwork prepared so that the day I signed it only took about 2 hours.

New Car Purchase

by from Indianapolis |

Great Service and a very helpful sales lady. The only problem I had was having to wait more than a half an hour past my appointment to close the deal!!

Not coming back

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I test drove a Lexus 350 at Tom Wood a few months back. Prior to coming in I sent an email inquiring on the vehicle. The vehicle had been involved in damage and I asked for documentation. My request was not followed up with, nor did I hear back from the sales person. I also didn't feel the individual was trying to embrace me as a customer. This is the only Lexus dealer in Indianapolis so if I ever choose to buy one, it won't be from here.

Used Jaguar XK-8 Purchase

by from Brandenburg, KY |

We live in Kentucky and had been looking for a Jaguar XK-8 on the internet for several months. We saw a 1-owner, low milage, 2003 XK-8 convertible listed on cars.com last November. We contacted the Tom Wood Lexus dealership in Indianapolis thru cars.com and scheduled a date to view and test drive the car. The salesman, Tim Goodman was a pleasure to work & deal with. The car's price included a 1-year warrantee - which sealed the deal. We contacted Tim again a few months later to obtain a copy of the car's inspection forms & service records from Tom Wood Jaguar. We received a copy of the records the next day. Thank you Tim Goodman and the Tom Wood's team for a great out-of-state purchasing experience. We love our Jaguar XK-8!