Tom Wood Toyota Scion

4202 Lafayette Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46254

New 866-460-4021
Used 888-258-7628
Service 866-274-6011

Just what you're looking for!

Great Experience!

by from Avon, IN |

We recently purchased a new Toyota Highlander from Tom Wood Toyota and had a great experience. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. We had been looking around Indianapolis at other Toyota dealers and did not receive the same great offer and appreciation for our business. Our sales representative, Jeremy Janes, was very laid back as we looked for what we wanted. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when it came to setting up our purchase and then an overview of the many great features of the Highlander. It was truly a great experience! After having the vehicle for 2 weeks now, we can't recommend the Highlander enough. It is the best car we've ever owned! If you are looking for a new vehicle, Tom Wood Toyota is an excellent dealership to shop!

Tom Wood Toyota Scion responded to this review

July 19, 2012

Thank you very much for this review and your recommending Tom Wood Toyota. As the GM here at Tom Wood Toyota, I love hearing about Customers that visit other Dealerships, and BUY HERE due to a better experience. I agree, Jeremy does a GREAT job trying to make sure every customer gets what they want. I'm sure he appreciates your kind words. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your New Highlander so much...Please come back and see us. Thanks again, Brian Hefner General Manager

Purchased new Corolla S Plus

by from Speedway, IN |

First new car purchase in 20 years. Salesman Rich Schmicker made the process go smoothly. He had to clean the snow off the car we ultimately bought. We are completely satisfied with the vehicle and the staff at Tom Wood Toyota.

Wonderful experience!! Would highly recommend

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently bought a used 4Runner and had a very positive experience. It was my first experience buying a car on my own and they made it very enjoyable. You hear a million horror stories about car salesmen and how they treat customers. I did not have that experience at all at Tom Wood Toyota! I would recommend it to anyone and would most definitely send friends and family there!

Good purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We did our research using cars.com to help identify a possible car and then went to Tom Wood to look at a Prius after some disappointments elsewhere. During our visit, the process of working towards an agreeable price was as pleasant as haggling can be. Brad, the internet salesman, is a very good negotiator and took a generous amount of time working hard to find mutual satisfaction. We left happy and with a car with the sense that having customers return and feel valued was important here. All of our interactions with the dealer and with the car have been positive.

Great Dealership

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently leased a new Toyota Camry from Tom Wood Toyota, and the experience there was fantastic. My dad had leased from this dealership several times before, which is a testament to the quality of the cars, and of the people. This made my choice to lease from Tom Wood that much easier. My salesperson, Devon Hallett, made the leasing process very smooth and simple, and made sure I left with the perfect vehicle. It's been a little over a month since then, and I have to say that I have no complaints. I love the Camry, and I would definitely recommend Tom Wood Toyota if you're in the market for a new car.

Love My Car & Love the deal I received

by from Indianapolis IN |

completely satisfied Thanks Eddy! I appreciate your hard work in getting me a nice new car that I can afford.

Great service on buying a used car

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Appreciated the good attention from Aleksandr Gifford when buying a used car. Very good experience.

Very Satisfied Customer!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Since moving to the west side of town, I have used this Dealer for regular maintenance and service on my 2007 Corolla. Have been a satisfied service customer for 4 years...I loved my Corolla! I decided to trade up to a new 2014 and did some shopping around. I saved Tom Wood Toyota on the west side as my last stop of the day. I have to say, I had a wonderful experience. Alex asked me what I was looking for and he listened to what I wanted - It really was all about ME and understanding my requirements....he didn't have his own agenda. Which I appreciated! Keith got me the pre-paid service plans, roadside assistance, and financing rates I was looking for. Everyone was friendly and showroom was small but very nice. Thank you Alex and Keith, I am a very satisfied customer...they definitely have my recommendation!

Very Pleasing Experience and Great Sales Team

by from Indianapolis, IN |

After careful research toward the purchase of a new Toyota Avalon, I went to Tom Wood Toyota. There my friend and I met and worked with David Tank, a Sales and Leasing Consultant. David was extremely cordial and knowledgeable in what we were looking for. Although Tom Wood Toyota did not have what I wanted on the premise, David and the rest of the team found the car at another dealership in the area and brought it here. Their extra effort and good value made the deal. This is my second purchase from this dealership. Many thanks.

Outstanding service

by from Vevay, Indiana |

My wife and I have been thoroughly looking for a Toyota Avalon, and our searches through Cars.com led us to Tom Wood Toyota, which is approximately 120 miles from our home. At first we exchanged emails with our sales associate, Aleks Gifford, and then we decided to make the drive to see the vehicle in person. We were very pleased with the outstanding level of customer service we received from Aleks and the entire Tom Wood team; and we feel that we got an outstanding deal on an outstanding automobile. When we had some questions prior to finalizing the sale, the entire Tom Wood team carefully considered our concerns, answered our questions, and stood ready to do whatever they needed to in order to make sure that we had an outstanding buying experience. We will recommend Tom Wood to all of our friends who are considering buying a new or certified pre-owned vehicle.

Great Dealership!!!!

by from New Castle, In. |

I was looking to buy a new Toyota Tundra, after looking at several dealerships and trying to deal with other dealerships, Tom Wood Lexus out priced the other dealerships over the phone!!! So I told them I would like to pick the truck on a friday morning. When I arrived the truck was setting in front of the dealer ship ready and waiting. The salesman greated me at the door and I signed the papers and was out of there in less than an hour! I am very satisfied and will be going back there to buy my wife a prius in the future! Thanks Tom Wood Lexus, you really showed you were one step above the competition!