Tom Wood Toyota Scion

New 866-460-4021
Used 888-258-7628
Service 866-274-6011

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Outstanding service from Quentin @ Tom Wood!

by from Amboy, MN |

My 18 year-old daughter and a friend of hers were on their first road trip from Minnesota to Virginia Beach when a warning light for overheating of the electric power steering on our 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid came on just outside Champaign, IL. She made it to her hotel in Indianapolis and I called Tom Wood Toyota (and another Toyota dealership) first thing in the morning. The other dealership said they couldn't possibly look at the vehicle for five days!! Quentin, the Service Manager at Tom Wood, agreed to not only look at the vehicle the same day, but immediately!! The service department discovered that luggage had been placed in front of the air intake vents for cooling the hybrid batteries, causing them to become to warm, which is what turned on the light. They repositioned the luggage, cleared the codes, and sent the girls on their way in about an hour, all at NO CHARGE!! I am extremely pleased with Tom Wood Toyota Service and highly commend them and Quentin for such outstanding service. THANK YOU!

Great service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I just moved to Indianapolis and needed to find a Toyota Dealer to service my car. I found the Tom Wood Toyota online and thought it looked okay. I was very impressed with my service. I had an early morning service appointment and they were right on time and did the full 20,000 mile service in an hour or a little less while I waited. They pointed out that I should get a new cabin filter soon, but did not pressure me in anyway to purchase it then! Everything went very smoothly and I was even pleasantly surprised to see that my car has been washed. I would definitely recommend this Toyota dealer!

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Staff are very respectful and professional. Quick service.

Excellent Service and friendly staff

by from indianapolis,IN |

every one in the auto service area is excellent takes care in time and makes you satisfy .

Very Helpful, Personable Sales

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I initially went in for service to my 2010 Camry, and left in a 2012 Camry-- quite unexpected!! I worked with Brad Roberts and he was very helpful, personable, and relatable in working w/me to find something that I would love. I was able to tell him what I was looking for in a vehicle, and he provided that for me. We went on a thorough test drive-- city streets and highway-- so that I was able to get a good feel of how the car rides. Brad was very helpful in working to get it to where I did not have to put any money down (as I was not even prepared to buy a vehicle, and my focus is currently on saving for a home), and my monthly car payments were the same amount (actually less-- it came up a few dollars when I purchased the extended warranty-- But was still w/in the amount of my current car payment!). I must say, I was quite pleased, and glad that I came to Tom Wood Toyota.

Best experience ever!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Shawn Salinas, Jeremy, Erin and all the staff were wonderful to work with. They were respectful, professional and very informative. This was the best auto experience I have ever had. I will recommend Tom Wood on Lafayette road for service and sales. I will be a loyal customer for all of my automotive needs!!

Good Car, Good Service

by from Bloomington, IN |

The car Camry we purchased here in Tom Wood Toyota is in very good condition, the price is reasonable and the service is excellent. Looking forward to the next purchase there.

Awesome Experience!

by from Bloomington, IN |

We just purchased a 2013 Toyota Tacoma from Tom Wood Toyota in Indianapolis. This was by far the best experience we have ever had buying a car. We were able to communicate our needs with our Sales Associate (Ian Arnold) via the internet and telephone. He was able to provide us with the perfect Tacoma with a fair price. No games, no back and forth with the "boss", just easy communication. In the past year I have been bringing my 2010 Rav4 to Tom Wood.. I purchased this car from a different dealer. I wish I had purchased my Rav4 Tom Wood. The service dept is excellent. Thank you for providing such a great product, wonderful service and professional staff. And, I must add, thanks for making pets welcome to your dealership and service dept. I drive up from Bloomington, and sometimes my dogs like to take a "field trip". I knew I was in a great place when I saw on your doors "Pets Allowed". Keep up the good work.

Tom Wood Toyota facility

by from New Palestine IN |

My husband and I were at the Tom Wood Toyota dealership last week while purchasing a 2013 Sienna to replace our 2005 Toyota Sienna with 97,000 miles plus on it. I do believe that our purchase is certainly a testimony to the quality of the car and quality of the repair work done to the 2005. We have always been very pleased with the repair work and have never had to return our van to be looked at again for the second time. Our vechicle always is returned to us spotless with no aftermath from the technicians who do the work. The facility as a whole is clean, friendly, and has an excellent, relaxed atmosphere for customers to feel at ease while contemplating an important decision as purchasing a vechicle. As I mentioned in the dealer rater , our salesman Michael McArdle was a joy to do business with and the buying process was as professional and efficient as anyone could ask for. All in all ,we are very satisfied with the Toyota vehicles and would have to rate Tom Wood Toyota facility to be an excellent Toyota dealership overall. It's been a pleasure. Larry and Joann Roth

Tom Wood Toyota Scion responded to this review

November 5, 2012

Hi Larry. Thank you very much for this review and your recommending Tom Wood Toyota. I agree, Mike does a GREAT job trying to make sure every customer gets what they want. I'll be sure to mention your kind words to Mike. Enjoy your New Sienna. Please come back and see us. Thanks again, Brian Hefner General Manager

Delightful Overall Experience

by from Bloomington, IN |

Despite not ending with a sale because of time constraint (we came in late, and it was close to closing time), the service was still A-class. The consultant (Brad Roberts) was very helpful in every step of the way. As a new buyer, there are many things I'm not aware of, he was helpful in answering them, and was patient in helping me through the test-driving, evaluating. Enjoyable conversations as well. Will be heading back to finalize sale.