Tom Wood Toyota Scion

4202 Lafayette Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46254

New 866-460-4021
Used 888-258-7628
Service 866-274-6011

Just what you're looking for!

Toyota Camry SE Limited Edition

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Our family was looking for a very specific vehicle and Tom Wood Toyota was the only dealer in the central Indiana region who had the vehicle. They have a very good selection and will most certainly work to honestly earn your business. We were very pleased with our speedy buying process and very much appreciate everything our salesman Brad Roberts and finance manager Keith Busch did for us. This was our first experience purchasing a new car and never thought it was possible or reasonable. After weighing all the odds, we decided to purchase new and are very pleased. We have only had the car a day and already feel like a million bucks driving it. Thank you Tom Wood Toyota!

We just purchased a used vehicle.

by from Indianapolis in |

M just purchased a used vehicle. Our service was very professional . I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know looking to buy a new or used vehicle. The sales person that I delt with Mike McArdle was very knowledgeable. When I walked into the dealership I was greeted right away. No waiting on someone to help me. I was very impressed with that. Thanks so much Mike and the Tom Wood team.

Toyota Tacoma purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Have purchased a vehicle through Wood Toyota and had the vehicle serviced 1 time. The salesman was very straightforward and easy to work with, vehicle was delivered on time and as promised. Service department was fast, friendly, and all went very smoothly. Will continue to do business with Wood Toyota in the future.

Toyota Camry

by from Indianapolis |

I have purchased several vehicles from Tom Wood Toyota over the past two years and have enjoyed the experience each time.

Great Deal on a New Tacoma

by from Dayton, OH |

I sent an email later than your business hours on a Saturday and Mike McArdle called me the same night! I got him all the info I could about my trade in Sunday, then came out Monday afternoon from Dayton to purchase this awesome truck. Mike was great to work with, got me the price and truck as promised, and out the door and on my way home in less than 1 hour!

JeffKatieB

by from Brownsburg, IN |

Mike M provided the best sales experience we have ever received.... We bought two toyota's from a different central indiana dealer and I would never go back after dealing with Tom Wood

Mike McArdle

by from Indianapolis |

Great to work with Mike at Toyota. From the moment I came into his store, he took good care of me and went out of his way to find me the car I wanted at the price I wanted.

Great service, facilities, shuttle service A-1!

by from Brownsburg, IN |

Overall very great experience in purchasing my used Tacoma. Did everything possible to satisfy me in my buying experience. Would and will recommend delearship to others. Saleman Mike McCardle was great and very eay to work with.

Roger Sheppard

by from indianapolis indiana |

This dealership ROCKS! All the way from the sales staff to the service guys.!! Thanks again for making my car buying experience a great one!

Great Price

by from Fishers, IN |

I got a great service and great price. In 2 hours I was out of the door with a brand new corrolla and a great price. I did not pay a pinny at the dealership and put everything on the finance. The finance department was great and did not pressure me to buy anything.