Tom Wood Toyota Scion

Service 866-274-6011

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

SMOOTH NISSAN ALTIMA.

by from Inidianapolis, Indiana |

I just bought a used 2008 Nissan Altima From this dealer and it was awesome. The service was great. Thank you Maria. and above all that The cars where nice and cleaned....the looked NEW.... that is awesome. But i do recomend you guys to see and buy your cars form this Dealer. Thank you Tom WOOD TOyota. -yass and Juliet cervantes-

Wonderful Sales Person

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Robbie was really helpful in my search for a used car. I will definately be back to purchase from him when we are ready to buy!

September 16, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Robbie Rodriguez is a great salesperson, he really understands what customers expect and need from a sales professional. Thank you for your review. Brian Hefner General Manager.

What a Great Experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We had shopped around for 3 days before coming to Tom Wood Toyota. We found exactly what we were looking for, and Wayne Cowherd was very helpful in getting us where we needed to be. I was forced to buy a car because I was hit by another driver that totaled my car, and it had been 11 years since I had purchased a car. Wayne did not push me into buying more of a car than I wanted, which I so appreciated. Wayne Cowherd made the experience very smooth- not at all what I expected. Thank you!

September 16, 2011

Sorry that an accident had to bring you to us but I'm glad it all worked out. We try very hard with each customer to understand what they are trying to accomplish. I'm glad we were able to help get you the exact car you were looking for. Thank you for your review Brian Hefner General Manager.

Great Experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I leased a 2011 Toyota Camry a year ago from Ken Gregory at Tom Wood. He made sure he answered all of my questions and got me the car that I wanted. I have only had great customer service while at Tom Wood when taking my car for oil changes etc. with ToyotaCare! I love it! Thanks Tom Wood and Ken for everything!

September 15, 2011

We are excited to hear how much you have enjoyed driving your Camry for the past year. Ken does a great job helping his customers find the right car. I'm glad you have enjoyed our service department they love taking care of people. Thanks again Brian Hefner General Manager.

Tom Wood Toyota, in one word, EXCELLENT

by from Fishers, IN |

I bought a 2011 Sienna. What I can say is that the minivan is great, but more importantly the service I received was exceptional. The sales person, Mike Mcardle, went over what his job required to make sure I was satisfied. I also want to note that the general manager, Brian Hefner, was incredibly accommodating. He made possible for me to be able to purchase the minivan by finding solutions on my trade in as well as on my financing.

September 16, 2011

Thank you Manolo. It was a pleasure helping you purchase your new Sienna and I'm glad it was just in time to help you with the addition to your family! Helping customers with their specific trade in requests and financing is why were here. Thank you very much Brian Hefner General Manager.

Wayne Cowherd

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I bought my car a few months ago and I love it! Since it was my first time buying from a dealer it was a relief that they were willing to work with me and they took their time to find the right car for me. Thanks so much for great customer service!

September 16, 2011

Cynthia thank you for your review. I'm glad you had such a great first purchase with us. Buying from a dealer is scary sometimes but I'm glad we were able to make it such an enjoyable experience. Thank you Brian Hefner General Manager.

Happy second-time customer

by from Indianapolis |

This is my second Toyota Prius purchase from Tom Wood Toyota. I shopped a ~200 mile radius to make sure I got the best financial deal, as well as the precise car I wanted (trim, color, model, features, interior, etc.). Tom Wood not only had "my" car in stock, available immediately (as opposed to many other dealers who did not), but Mike McArdle, the salesman I worked with, not only met the best price offer I had, but beat it! I have returned to Tom Wood for a second purchase, which itself says a lot for the dealer - they are professional and efficient, and Mike is a funny fellow who is a pleasure to work with. I would wholeheartedly recommended this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. I go to their service center for routine maintenance as well, and have never had reason to complain.

September 16, 2011

Wow!!!! Thank you very very much. You are too kind. We really appreciate hearing your feedback. Mike is a funny, efficient, professional. Could not have said it better myself. It's nice to hear your second purchase was as up to par as the first. Thanks for the service department recommendation also. Thanks again Brian Hefner General Manager.

Wayne Cowherd

by from Indianapolis |

Mr. Wayne Cowherd at Tom Wood Toyota was big help with purchasing a vehicle for me and loved one I really appreciate his service.

September 16, 2011

Thank you very much for the review. Wayne always goes above and beyond. Thanks for your purchase. Brian Hefner General Manager.

oreatha crosby

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I purchased a used vehicle from Mr. Wayne Cowherd at Tom Wood Toyota. He has wonderful customer service skills and related as much as possible with his consumers. I really do love Tom Wood Toyota they are the greatest.

September 16, 2011

Reatha, thank you so much for posting a review. We do appreciate your business and I know Wayne loves taking care of all his customers and they are always satisfied. Hope you enjoy your vehicle. Thank you Brian Hefner General Manager.

Got a good deal at Tom Wood Toyota

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I bought a used car at Tom Wood Toyota last week and I'm very happy with my purchase! The sales consultant, Quentin, was very friendly and helpful, and the GM of Sales, Shawn Salinas, was willing to work with me to get a great deal. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a good car at a good price. Thanks Tom Wood! Kathleen

September 16, 2011

Thanks Kathleen. I really appreciate your feedback. Quentin is great, when he's not serving in our military he is taking care of his customers. Shawn always finds a way to make a customer happy. Thank you very much for taking the time posting this review. Brian Hefner General Manager.