Tom Wood Toyota Scion

Service 866-274-6011 Service 866-274-6011

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Wonderful Service!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I lost my key and had to have a new one made. Their service was excellent. I worked with Wayne Cowherd, who helped make the whole process as easy as possible. I would definitely go back!

September 18, 2011

Thanks Teresa. We appreciate hearing your level of service was excellent. We are here to help in anyway we can. Thank you and see you soon. Brian Hefner General Manager.

We loved our sales man Robbie Rodriguez!

by from Speedway, IN |

Me and my husband went to Tom Wood Toyota and had the pleasure of dealing with Robbie Rodriguez. The rest of the staff is very nice as well and we can only recommend the dealership. Great cars, great prices!

September 18, 2011

Thanks Akadka. Glad to hear you and your husband enjoyed your experience. Robbie Rodriguez is awesome and and he really enjoys providing great service. Thanks for coming up from Speedway. Thanks for the recommendation. Brian Hefner General Manager.

Mi experience con TOM WOOD TOYOTA =)

by from indianapolis |

Tom Wood Toyota me vendio mi 2002 Toyota Sequoia. El processo no pudo haber sido mas facil y mi vendedora, Maria Rosales, fue muy exitosa en conseguirme lo que buscaba. Si andan buscando un lugar que este dispuestos hacer todo lo posible para que uno tenga su carro, entonces vallan a Tom Wood Toyota.

Love My New Car!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I purchased a 2007 Dodge Charger from Tom Wood Toyota. Wayne Cowherd was great and very professional during the process. He was attentive to my wants and needs. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Everyone was kind and attentive. I would refer Tom Wood to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

September 16, 2011

Thank you very much for your review. Its nice hearing how great your experience was. Wayne is a consummate professional. I hope you enjoy your Charger. Thank you very much Brian Hefner General Manager.

SMOOTH NISSAN ALTIMA.

by from Inidianapolis, Indiana |

I just bought a used 2008 Nissan Altima From this dealer and it was awesome. The service was great. Thank you Maria. and above all that The cars where nice and cleaned....the looked NEW.... that is awesome. But i do recomend you guys to see and buy your cars form this Dealer. Thank you Tom WOOD TOyota. -yass and Juliet cervantes-

Wonderful Sales Person

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Robbie was really helpful in my search for a used car. I will definately be back to purchase from him when we are ready to buy!

September 16, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Robbie Rodriguez is a great salesperson, he really understands what customers expect and need from a sales professional. Thank you for your review. Brian Hefner General Manager.

Great Experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I leased a 2011 Toyota Camry a year ago from Ken Gregory at Tom Wood. He made sure he answered all of my questions and got me the car that I wanted. I have only had great customer service while at Tom Wood when taking my car for oil changes etc. with ToyotaCare! I love it! Thanks Tom Wood and Ken for everything!

September 15, 2011

We are excited to hear how much you have enjoyed driving your Camry for the past year. Ken does a great job helping his customers find the right car. I'm glad you have enjoyed our service department they love taking care of people. Thanks again Brian Hefner General Manager.

What a Great Experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We had shopped around for 3 days before coming to Tom Wood Toyota. We found exactly what we were looking for, and Wayne Cowherd was very helpful in getting us where we needed to be. I was forced to buy a car because I was hit by another driver that totaled my car, and it had been 11 years since I had purchased a car. Wayne did not push me into buying more of a car than I wanted, which I so appreciated. Wayne Cowherd made the experience very smooth- not at all what I expected. Thank you!

September 16, 2011

Sorry that an accident had to bring you to us but I'm glad it all worked out. We try very hard with each customer to understand what they are trying to accomplish. I'm glad we were able to help get you the exact car you were looking for. Thank you for your review Brian Hefner General Manager.

Tom Wood Toyota, in one word, EXCELLENT

by from Fishers, IN |

I bought a 2011 Sienna. What I can say is that the minivan is great, but more importantly the service I received was exceptional. The sales person, Mike Mcardle, went over what his job required to make sure I was satisfied. I also want to note that the general manager, Brian Hefner, was incredibly accommodating. He made possible for me to be able to purchase the minivan by finding solutions on my trade in as well as on my financing.

September 16, 2011

Thank you Manolo. It was a pleasure helping you purchase your new Sienna and I'm glad it was just in time to help you with the addition to your family! Helping customers with their specific trade in requests and financing is why were here. Thank you very much Brian Hefner General Manager.

Wayne Cowherd

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I bought my car a few months ago and I love it! Since it was my first time buying from a dealer it was a relief that they were willing to work with me and they took their time to find the right car for me. Thanks so much for great customer service!

September 16, 2011

Cynthia thank you for your review. I'm glad you had such a great first purchase with us. Buying from a dealer is scary sometimes but I'm glad we were able to make it such an enjoyable experience. Thank you Brian Hefner General Manager.