Tom Wood Toyota Scion

Service 866-274-6011

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

New car

by from Fishers IN |

This is my second car from tomwood toyota. our sales consultant Immanuel was such a nice and helpfull person. We love our new 2011 toyota. Thank you.

September 16, 2011

Thanks so much. I'mmanuel almost has as much fun with the sales process as his customers do. Im glad you trusted us to buy a second vehicle. Thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks again Brian Hefner General Manager.

Eric Boone & Tom Wood = good team

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have bought 3 cars at Tom Wood Toyota over the last 3 years for business & personal use. Eric & everyone at Tom Wood were very easy to deal with, quick to answer questions & gave me the best deal possible. Tom Wood had the vehicles I was looking for at the right price. Eric & the rest of the team made the process easy & quick & painless.

September 16, 2011

Incredible!!! It is so nice to hear you have had so many great experiences in the past year. I'm glad we got it right all 3 times. Eric Boone is easy, quick and painless. Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. Brian Hefner General Manager.

Online Experience was great

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had been shopping for a particular car and saw one online. I had put simple info in and Mike McArdell was there in a flash. He was professional, efficient and cared about my needs. After a little bit of info from me, he called back and said when do I want to pick up my car. Just like that! It was a great experience for I had never purchased a car from a dealership and he made my experience one that I will always remember. I would go back to Mike McArdell for another vehicle in a heart beat. Not only did he get me what I wanted, how I wanted it, he was also patient and kind and understanding. There was never a feeling of me not feeling like a important customer.

September 16, 2011

Professional, efficient, and caring does equal a great customer experience. You said it best. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Mike Mcardle understands his customers time limitations and makes every customer opportunity the best it can be. Thank you again Brian Hefner General Manager.

Great Sales Experience

by from Indianapolis |

Bought a brand new 2010 Toyota from Mike the internet manager. I had never met him, he made everything very easy over the phone before I got there. When I got there with my wife, he was courteous, eager to help, and had cars ready for us to drive when we got there. We quickly found the car we liked, there was little/to no haggling, pricing was very fair for the research I did. MIke did a follow up with me a few days later. The vehicle has been great, about 3k miles on it. Really appreciated the help from TOM WOOD TOYOTA!!!

September 14, 2011

Thank you very much for your review! Mike really likes taking care of his customers. I'm glad the process went smooth and we met your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of us it really helps. Thank you Brian Hefner General Manager.

Entire Process Could Not Have Been Easier!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently purchased my second vehicle with Tom Wood Toyota, and could not have been more pleased with the process. I was able get a competitive quote directly via email with no pressure to buy. My new Highlander was delivered to my door and all of the paper work was ready for me to sign when it arrived. I also have used Tom Wood service department for both of my vehicles and have been very satisfied with promptness of the service and the staff. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for an honest and straight-forward process when buying a new vehicle.

September 16, 2011

Wow Thanks Chris, whatever way is most convenient for the customer is why were here. Delivery to your door no problem. Thanks for trusting us for a second purchase. Looking forward to the third we had fun. Thanks for the service department shout too. We always try and make it as enjoyable as we can every day. Thats why were here! Thanks again Brian Hefner General Manager.

Oreatha Crosby

by from indianapolis |

I really love Tom Wood Toyota they have good customer service I believe they should recieve a five starr rating

Thanks Mike!!

by from Indianapolis |

I recently purchased an 05 Camry with Mike McArdle at Tom Wood Toyota. He was very understanding to what I wanted and needed in a used car that was in my budget range. He answered all my questions I could think of. I would recommend anyone to work with him when buying a new or used car.

September 14, 2011

Thank you!!! Glad you enjoyed your experience. Mike always goes out of his way to make sure every customer is happy. I'm glad we were able to find a car that met your budget. Thanks for the recommendation. Thank you Brian Hefner General Manager.

Wayne Cowherd

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I would like to say that all the staff that my husband and I came in contact with were very nice and friendly my salesman was on a test drive with another customer and I had quetions and my questions were taken care of and answer with no problem,I would like to say that Wayne Cowherd is and excellent salesman.Thank you all! Terry & Patrice Scott

September 14, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Scott thank you very much for the nice review. Sorry your salesperson was busy but I'm glad we were able to answer all your questions and everyone was so friendly. Everyone here likes to help all of our customers. Hope you enjoy your Lexus. Thank you very much for your business and the compliment to Wayne. Thanks again Brian Hefner General Manager.

Wayne Cowherd

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I just want to say Thank you to the Tom Wood Staff for the very friendly staff,Terry and Patrice are very please with he purchase of or vehicle from Tom Wood Wayne Cowherd the salesman was excellent Thank You all, Terry and Patrice Scott

Used Car Purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I would like to recommend Wayne Cowherd and Tom Wood Toyota to anyone shopping for a new or used car. I had a great experience and appreciated the great service I received.

September 14, 2011

Thank you for the review. Wayne is AWESOME! Thanks for the endorsement. We really appreciate your business. Thank you Brian Hefner General Manager.