Tom Wood Toyota Scion

New 866-460-4021
Used 888-258-7628
Service 866-274-6011

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Sales person Robbie Rodriguez was the very best!

by from Carmel, IN |

Robbie made it all happen and I will do business with him and Tom Wood again!

5 star review = $50 gas gift card. Or maybe not.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I wanted to update a prior review but was unable to find where to do so, so I am creating a new one. My wife and I purchased a used car from Jeremy Janes back in January. He informed us that if we left two 5 star reviews for him, 1 on this site and 1 on another site, he would send us a $50 gas gift card. We did just that. It's now April and we've never received the gas card up to this point. Even after contacting him a few times, he just responds and says "We are out of cards and supposed to be getting more next week" although nothing comes. It's not something a customer should have to chase and frankly, I don't even care if we receive it anymore. I just don't plan to do business with Jeremy in the future. So if you're seeing all these 5 star reviews, you know they might not reflect the real service you might receive and they could be skewed by people just wanting a $50 gift card in which they may not receive. I lowered my review to a 2, since the car we got is great.

Best car buying expirence ever.

by from Indpls In |

My past buying experiences with cars have never been that great. Jeremy Janes was one the best salesmen I have done business with in a long time. He took great care me from start to finish when purchasing a car from him. I will be a repeat customer.

Tom Wood - Great Experance!

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

I recently purchased a new Toyota Highlander from Tom Wood Toyota and had a great experience. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. We had been looking around Indianapolis at other Toyota dealers and did not receive the same great offer and appreciation for our business. Our sales representative, Trey Roberts was very laid back as we looked for what we wanted. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when it came to setting up our purchase and then an overview of the many great features of the Highlander. It was truly a great experience! After having the vehicle for 2 weeks now, we can't recommend the Highlander enough. It is the best car we've ever owned! If you are looking for a new vehicle, Tom Wood Toyota is an excellent dealership to shop!

Tom Wood Toyota- Great experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Trey Roberts was wonderful. No nonsense sales approach. We were so pleased with the product and service that we actually purchased 2 vehicles.

Marvelous job

by from Kokomo |

Brad was very helpful in helpful in finding the right vehicle for me. I tried on several before deciding on a new Avalon. The car was not on the lot but Brad located one and had it delivered to me just when he said he would. He even delivered the car to me while I was at work. His knowledge of the electronic systems was very helpful. Brad and all of the staff at Tom Wood Toyota were very friendly and open.

Excellent Service and friendly staff

by from indianapolis,IN |

every one in the auto service area is excellent takes care in time and makes you satisfy .

Purchased 1997 FOrd Ranger

by from indianapolis, IN |

Brad Roberts and their team did everything to make the purcahse happen.

Excellent Deal and Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Just bought a new Toyota 4Runner from Tom Wood Toyota. I worked with sales associate Jeremy Janes. He was excellent. He arranged for a very fair price for my trade-in which had just basically blown an engine and required a new engine. While other local dealers were offering very low (and some even didn't even want it as atrade-in), Jeremy offered a fair trade value as well as an excellent deal on a new Toyota 4Runner. He has given me his personal cell phone number to call if I experience any problems. I would definitely recommend the Tom Wood dealership and Jeremey in particular when looking to purchase a new car. Couldn't be happier.

GREAT DEAL ON NEW CAR

by from RICHMOND, IN |

SALESMAN MIKE MC ARDLE WAS HELPING IN SELECTION OF MY CAR. CAR WAS READY FOR PICK UP WHEN DEALERSHIP SAID IT WOULD. SAVED GREATLY ON DEAL OVER MY HOMETOWN DEALERSHIP RICHMOND TOYOTA AND TOYOTA DEALER IN ANDERSON, IN. TOM WODD IS UP FRONT WITH DEAL AND FOLLOWS THROUGH WITH BUYER EXPECTATIONS. SECOND CAR I HAVE PURCHASED FROM THIS DEALER.