Tom Wood Toyota Scion

Service 866-274-6011

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Oreatha Crosby

by from indianapolis |

I really love Tom Wood Toyota they have good customer service I believe they should recieve a five starr rating

Great Experience

by from Park Hills, Kentucky |

I just purchased a used Toyota Sequoia from one of the nicest gentleman I have ever dealt with in business! Mr. Wayne Cowherd was excellent to deal with from the very beginning until I drove off the lot with my Sequoia. He even gave me a follow-up call to make sure I made it home and to see how everything was going. Who says buying a car from a dealership has to be rough? It was a great experience for me! Both the managers at Tom Wood were extremely pleasant as well. Thanks so much Tom Wood Team especailly Wayne Cowherd.

September 18, 2011

Thanks Kim. Nice to hear Nice things from Nice people. I'm glad Wayne helped you and your experience was wonderful. I'm sure you enjoyed that drive back to Kentucky in the Sequoia.Look forward to seeing you again. Thank you very much Brian Hefner General Manager.

Used Car Purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I would like to recommend Wayne Cowherd and Tom Wood Toyota to anyone shopping for a new or used car. I had a great experience and appreciated the great service I received.

September 14, 2011

Thank you for the review. Wayne is AWESOME! Thanks for the endorsement. We really appreciate your business. Thank you Brian Hefner General Manager.

Great service at Tom Wood Toyota

by from Terre Haute, IN |

I worked with saleperson, Eric Boone, and received exceptional service and attention in buying a used Chrysler 2010.

September 15, 2011

Thank you Jennifer. I really appreciate you driving from Terre Haute. I'm glad we had the Chrysler you wanted and could do what we needed to do to help you out. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Thanks again Brian Hefner General Manager.

o5 tuntra

by from indpls in |

wayne cowherd was a good seles man,i realy injoy my tuntra

September 14, 2011

Thank you. I really hope you do enjoy your Tundra. we appreciate you stopping by. Thank you Brian Hefner General Manager.

Wayne Cowherd

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I would like to say that all the staff that my husband and I came in contact with were very nice and friendly my salesman was on a test drive with another customer and I had quetions and my questions were taken care of and answer with no problem,I would like to say that Wayne Cowherd is and excellent salesman.Thank you all! Terry & Patrice Scott

September 14, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Scott thank you very much for the nice review. Sorry your salesperson was busy but I'm glad we were able to answer all your questions and everyone was so friendly. Everyone here likes to help all of our customers. Hope you enjoy your Lexus. Thank you very much for your business and the compliment to Wayne. Thanks again Brian Hefner General Manager.

Wayne Cowherd

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I just want to say Thank you to the Tom Wood Staff for the very friendly staff,Terry and Patrice are very please with he purchase of or vehicle from Tom Wood Wayne Cowherd the salesman was excellent Thank You all, Terry and Patrice Scott

Thank you for helping me buy my new car

by from Crawfordsville, IN |

Tom Woods toyota service was awesome. They helped me buy 4RUNNER toyota. Emma Gloria Torres and Alksander were very helpful. They explaned every single detail of my new car. I like their service. They attend you fast and help you look for what kind of car that you want. Thank you Tom Wood Toyota for having the car that i needed.

September 14, 2011

Thanks so much! We are happy that you liked our service and attention to detail when you purchased your vehicle. We strive to make every customer's experience incredible. I really hope you enjoy your new 4-Runner. Thanks again Brian Hefner General Manager.

Very Happy

by from Indianapolis |

I brought my 2007 Toyota Rav4 from Wayne Cowherd. I am very happy with me car. He treated me right and gave me a great deal. If I know of someone that is looking for a car, I will be sending them to Wayne Cowherd at Tom Wood Toyota

September 14, 2011

Thanks Kathy, appreciate the kind words. I am pleased you had such a great experience. Wayne is one of the best with customer service. I really hope you enjoy your Rav4. Thank you very much for your business. Brian Hefner General Manager.

Joseph Masters

by from Indianapolis , IN |

Had been looking at buying a truck for about a year at different dealers never had the luck of finding what i wanted or couldn't get a monthly payment at where i needed to be untill I stoped by Tom Wood Toyota, they had a Toyato Tundra that I liked was talking to Robbie Rodriquez one of the sales men about the truck took it for a test drive. Talked to Robbie somemore told him where I had to be on monthly payments and in a very short time we was able to get where i had to be so i got the truck. Thanks again Robbie

September 14, 2011

Joe I'm glad you stopped by and gave us a chance to help you. Robbie always finds a way to help his customers. I'm happy we were able to help you end your year long search and got the payment where you wanted! That's GREAT! Thanks again Brian Hefner General Manager.