South Dade Toyota

29330 S Dixie Hwy, Homestead, FL 33033

New 866-984-4531
Used 877-259-2537
Service 866-984-4543

Home of the FREE Nationwide Lifetime Warranty!

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Miami FL |

Help you with anything they can. Great service and people, very clean!

Great customer service, excellent dealer

by from Miami, Florida |

I highly recommend Manuel Morales on your next car purchase. He is an excellent salesman.

The best service

by from Miami |

I would like to recommend Yunier as the best sale agent. I had the best service when I purchased my car after going to 5 dealers.

Great service

by from Homestead |

I like this place because for nice people and excellent service

Excellent customer service

by from Miami, FL |

Very happy with the service I received at South Dade Toyota. Jose and his team made me feel comfortable from the moment I first spoke to them. I just got my brand new Corolla and could not be happier! If you are looking to buy a car, I recommend you try South Dade Toyota.

buying used car

by from miami fl. 33190 |

Had a great experience at this dealership the salesman Manuel Rodriguez was very helpful got me a better deal that I was looking for very courteous and professional great service and promised everything done to my car that needed detailing would highly recommend . *****.

My used car expierance.

by from Boynton Beach |

I went to purchase a 1999 Mercedes Turbo Diesel they had listed on there web site and on auto trader as a gorgeous and handsome used car. After driving for over an hour, I got to the dealership and the vehicle would not start. So me and my sales guy tried a jum box, then cables, and when it still would not start I asked him could we get the battery changed. My sales guy found the used car mgr I don't know his name since he never introduced himself to me, and he approved it to be replaced. So it was now clear to me if I wanted to drive this car, I needed to remove the battery myself. So after I removed it, took it to parts sweet talked the guy their to get us another one, and after another hour, it arrived for ME to install it. After I got it in, it still would not start and after a little work finally I got it started. As I took a closer look at this car I immediately noticed in the 95 degree heat that the A/C DID not work and the airbag had already deployed and it was glued back into place. As I took off out of the lot this car did not want to go into the right gear, and as I stepped on the brakes it shuck like a Junkie. When my two minutes of Horror test drive was done, I tried to roll up this Gems windows and the sales guy had to push it up to get it closed. While I was driving I also noticed this Musty order of old standing Water and as I looked in the back seat, the carpet was all wet, along with the trunk. Now I don't know about you but I don't drive over an hour to purchase a vehicle in Worse condition than the one I drove there in. These people should Not be able to sell any Car in that condition. I don't believe that car was even road worthly after I was done. If they are going to try to sell me any thing like that, I would be better off going to my Buddies Junk Yard and get a car from him. I contacted corporate, posted my expierance on face book and in the process of contacting the board of directors. Stay away from this place of you can, it's not worth your time or mine.

Nice sales people and good financing!

by from North Palm Beach, FL |

While the sales men don't necessarily tell the absolute truth (mine told me a used Sequoia had navigation when it did not), I honestly think it is because they are moving so fast to help so many customers. The buying experience was pleasant and they bent over backward to make right on a little disappointment due to the CARS.COM interface. I should have reached out directly to the dealership rather than used CARS.COM to depend on availability of a model I wanted. The financing step takes some time but anytime you can walk in at 3 without a car and drive one out by 8, it is a good transaction. The prices are excellent and the personnel friendly. As Toyota dealerships go, this was the friendliest and most pleasant of all...Instead of the usual "We are Toyota and if you don't want it, the next customer will" attitude, they really go the extra mile to satisfy and please. Their selection is wonderful and I think they have something for every price range! I have a Toyota dealership 1 mile from my home, but found them obnoxious to deal with....so a 2.5 hour drive to get a great deal on a great car is well worth the time spent.

Fast, friendly service

by from Miami, FL |

Just leased my new RAV4 and I am very pleased with the knowledge and professionalism of Jose L. and his team. Jose gave me all the information I requested and even located the RAV4 I was looking for without asking me for a deposit. Two of the other local Toyota dealers said they would give me all the information I needed but only if I went and visited in person. Also if a RAV4 had to be located, I would have to leave a non-refundable deposit. This made me feel uncomfortable. Needless to say, it was a pleasure working with Jose and I know that I will return to lease a new Toyota once my current lease ends! Thank you South Dade Toyota!

Worse dealer ever

by from Miami, FL |

I really don't understand how toyota let guys like these ruin their brand. I went to this dealership to get a used car, and they tried to sell me a different one, because 'they wouldn't be able to get me financing for the other one', I actually reconsidered it and bought the car they recommended, and drove away. A week later, the sales man called me and told me I had to visit the dealership again to discuss some changes to the agreement. They wanted me to raise the down payment amount, and my interest rate had increased as well, because 'their financial institution' disposed so. So I said NO, and turned the car in, and they refused to give me my money back, they wanted to push me into buying another car! Finally they charged me for the miles driven, and for insurance for the week I drove the car, and I had to return the day after to collect my money. These people are snakes that would try to sell you a car no-matter-what. They're just clowns that don't know how to do business.