Braman Motors Miami

New 866-386-9271
Used 866-804-0291
Service 877-289-3979

Nowhere else but Braman Miami

Best car buying experience!

by from Miami, FL |

I made a mistake 3 years ago when I switched to Audi after leasing BMW's for 18 years. There is no comparison in the drive. Having now returned to BMW with the new 4-series coup; it's not only a better drive but the best of all the cars I have ever owned! It drives like a dream and so comfortable. But I don't know what's better... the way the car drives or the fabulous buying experience I had with Braman BMW. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but my sales person, Oscar Pava, made me realize that I was ordering things that did not make sense for me. He actually helped me save money. He is one of those rare sales people that actually cares about the customer. He and his manager, Ricardo Vasquez, and the entire Braman team made my car buying experience terrific!

True to the BMW Experience

by from Coral Gables, FL |

I had an excellent experience. As a repeat customer, I was in and out in no time at all. Great selection. Great service.

The BEST!!...

by from Miami, Fl. 33145 |

Every time i make a service appointment , I have left work and runing to pick up grandkids from school, ect.. and Maluf is aways there to help with the best service advise and fast service!!

Best place to buy a car!

by from Miami, FL |

My representative Erick Pardal was so helpful and kind. He took such great care of me and I am so happy with my new car!

Fernando is the best service advisor!!

by from miami fl 33137 |

Fernando is the best service advisor in the mini service desk. He is always courteous, attentive and ready to assist the customer all the time. I have serviced my car with him for the past year, and I have never been more satisfied with a service advisor. I can recommend his services and for sure you will be satisfied!! FANTASTIC!!!

New car Purchase

by from Miami, Fl |

Danny, Sam, Jay were all guy to deal with, not pushy but gave good advise on different offers available.

Bramans Exceptional Service!!

by from Miami, FL |

I called Braman Motors on my way home. I had been shopping for used vehicles and could not get a break. I just wanted to inquire on what my options were for a new vehicle. I spoke with Andy Robio and he instructed me to come in to see what we could do. I walked in feeling nervous. I knew my credit score was horrible and I had the least amount of luck car shopping. I left feeling confident that Andy would exhaust all options to get me in a vehicle. Andy and Monica worked their magic and in less than a week I was in a car perfect for me! Thank you Braman!!!

Thanks for the great service Elmer Orellana!!!!!!!

by from Miami, Florida |

Everything was great! Easy to set up Saturday service appointment. Service Consultant Elmer Orellana was ready for us as soon as we walked in the door. Extremely friendly and helpful with any questions we had. Elmer called and texted me when my MINI was ready. We walked around Wynwood while waited. Great location!! Easy breezy.... Thanks for the great service Elmer Orellana!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing experience

by from Miami, FL |

I felt very spoiled the while time I was there, even thou, it was a long and near frustrating process, The reps managed to make it as smooth as possible, allowing me to make my decision and complete the process successfully. Overall, they were all very helpful. Patience is a virtue, and you all sure have it!!

EXEMPLARY buying process for CPO BMW

by from Venice, FL |

I worked in the industry for 40 years in various capacities for four factories, retail for myself and others...so I know a bit about what offer here. Purchased the car and handled everything on line with a sales associate Luis Sanchez...he was great.The Customer Business Manager (read F&I) was incredible as I arrived a day early. no games/no mickey mouse/no well your trade is not how you described it...just published the paper, had me sign and I was out the door and enrollee for Joes Stone Crab in one hour. Incredible experience!!! All this occurred in a temporary location ( shared with another Braman brand ) that would put most other brand dealers to shame. I even received a hand signed letter from the facility managers after the sale. This is a class act, just wish I lived closer so I could try their service.

great quailty

by from Miami. Fl |

It took a week for them to call me and schedule an appointment that i requested through their website. i decided to call and take the car before they did.