Braman Motors Miami

New 866-386-9271
Used 866-804-0291
Service 877-289-3979

Nowhere else but Braman Miami

Best car buying experience!

by from Miami, FL |

I made a mistake 3 years ago when I switched to Audi after leasing BMW's for 18 years. There is no comparison in the drive. Having now returned to BMW with the new 4-series coup; it's not only a better drive but the best of all the cars I have ever owned! It drives like a dream and so comfortable. But I don't know what's better... the way the car drives or the fabulous buying experience I had with Braman BMW. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but my sales person, Oscar Pava, made me realize that I was ordering things that did not make sense for me. He actually helped me save money. He is one of those rare sales people that actually cares about the customer. He and his manager, Ricardo Vasquez, and the entire Braman team made my car buying experience terrific!

Service Car

by from Miami |

The person who taking care of us was very helpful, fast and gave us the best answer for our problem. Thanks him our car was ready the same day.

Great customer service

by from Miami, Florida |

I called Jose Alamo (service agent) to bring my car for service. The engine light had come on and the engine had shut off twice while driving to work. He asked me to drop off the car ASAP and that he would have a loaner waiting for me. I got to the service center and Jose greeted me at the door. There was no wait time. He ran the stats and was able to tell exactly what repairs were needed. Unfortunately my warranty had expired in May. Jose was gracious and extended the warranty without me asking. The repairs would have cost me $900+ If it wasn't for Jose extending the warranty. This is customer service at its BEST and how you gain new clients in a competitive market where the consumer have many options. I'm a loyal fan of BMW and been driving one for the past 17 years. My next purchase will be at Braman. Thank you Jose for the exceptional customer service!

Excelent service

by from Miami fl |

My car was repair in the time that my advisor told my, Rodrigo kept me always imformed of the progress of my repairs, and he was always attentaive to all my questions, thank you Rodrigo.

Great Service At Braman Miami

by from Miami, Florida |

Great Service and quick repair. is always a good experience. The service car process was fast and the car serviced in less than 24 hours. Car is services and clean. I am happy.

Jessica's the best!

by from Miami, FL |

Best service appointment I ever had since being a BMW owner--services were done in less time than expected, car was vacuumed and waiting out front for me right after I paid. Jessica was very helpful in making sure I understood work that needed to be done, and what would be recommended for the next visit. The lounge facilities were clean, comfortable and quiet.

Great Buying Experience

by from Miami, Florida |

I recently went to Braman BMW and had the best buying car experience thanks to Steve Johnson, New Vehicle Client Advisor. My husband and I were in and out of the dealership in 3 hours with exactly the car I wanted as well as the price. It couldn't have been better. I would recommend this salesman and dealership to all of my friends and family. Will definitely return to Braman BMW to purchase my next car!

True to the BMW Experience

by from Coral Gables, FL |

I had an excellent experience. As a repeat customer, I was in and out in no time at all. Great selection. Great service.

The BEST!!...

by from Miami, Fl. 33145 |

Every time i make a service appointment , I have left work and runing to pick up grandkids from school, ect.. and Maluf is aways there to help with the best service advise and fast service!!

Best place to buy a car!

by from Miami, FL |

My representative Erick Pardal was so helpful and kind. He took such great care of me and I am so happy with my new car!

Fernando is the best service advisor!!

by from miami fl 33137 |

Fernando is the best service advisor in the mini service desk. He is always courteous, attentive and ready to assist the customer all the time. I have serviced my car with him for the past year, and I have never been more satisfied with a service advisor. I can recommend his services and for sure you will be satisfied!! FANTASTIC!!!