Lexus of North Miami

Service 866-859-2653 Service 866-859-2653

Experience the Lexus Lifestyle

Worst Used Car Sales Manager-Alfre Utset

by from North Miami, Florida |

Awful experience hope nobody has to go through what I have gone through dealing with the Used Car Manager at Lexus North Miami. Salesman was friendly, Finance Department Excellent, service department slow but friendly, used car sales guys the worst ever have come across!! Not one single repair or anything done to fix one single problem of the 15 in over 30 days now!!!

Distrust.

by from Boca raton, fl |

They will not give pricing via email or over the phone saying, get this...they don't want their customers to shop around! That says it all! Prepare to be price gouged!

worst dealership ever!!!

by from sunny isles beach,fl |

I have been a lexus customer for the past 2 years, my lease is almost up and i wanted to either get a new deal or return my lease and pay the fees owed. after spending the entire day at the dealership and paying the amount owed for my lease, the deal they worked out for me did not work out; this is when i decided to return the lease. I was told they could not receive my Lexus and that i had to figure out what to do with it. they said they would refund me the money they had already charged me and told me i had to call Lexus financial and figure out what i needed to do. everything was good until i said no to a poor deal and refused to sign. After calling Lexus financial i was told by the operator that they were not allowed to turn me away, and asked me to come back the next day to return the car. I come in Saturday morning to preowned and was rudely greeted by Albert. He yet again turned us away without even listening to what had happened. He was rude and very disrespectful to me and my husband he even called us irresponsible for coming in on a Saturday to return a car. I will never again do business with this poorly managed dealer.

norman s

by from miami beach fla |

the car wash for life included in deal is not so great since car wash is broken 75% of the time everything else is great and the people are too.

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

Great experience and excellent customer service!

by from Miami, FL |

I had a wonderful experience shopping for a new car at Lexus of North Miami. Paras Llanos was my sales associate and she was extremely helpful in finding me a great deal. She made the whole process hassle free and easy, which was such a difference from my previous experiences at other dealerships. All the other associates and employees were also very kind and helpful. I even used the gym facilities after waiting on a loaner vehicle and was impressed! Will definitely return to Lexus of North Miami for my next vehicle.

Good Service

by from Maimi, FL |

I was in the market for a new vehicle and after visiting Audi, Mercedes Benz and even another Lexus dealership I ended up at Lexus of North Miami. The experience with the sale rep and the finance people was great. I did not have to negotiate for hours to get the deal I was looking to get for the car I wanted. I am so satisfied with the overall experience that I am already encouraging some friends and family to give Lexus of North Miami a shot next time they are in the market for a vehicle. In addition, Lexus of North Miami offer free car wash, complementary cafeteria, spa and gym services for all Lexus?s customers.

GREAT SERVICE, HELPFUL STAFF

by from MIAMI, FL |

The purchasing process was fast and easy. Very helpful staff. Sebastian and Diego are the best. Thank you guys for all your help. I would definitely recommend this dealer and their personal.

Mrs. Caroline Longman

by from Miami, Florida |

We enjoy having Lexus of North Miami close to our home. Harry is our salesperson and has been wonderful during our vehicle purchases. We are loyal Lexus customers, we own three Lexus vehicles and could not imagine driving any other type of vehicle. I enjoy bringing our cars in for a free car wash and using the gym facilities, but I have to say that the cardio equipment needs servicing and I don't know what happened to the exercise balls that used to be in the gym.

Great Dealership! Very Good Experience!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Purchased a CT200 and was very impressed with how professional and courteous the staff was.