Dadeland Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 888-267-1796
Service 888-286-9840

a great experience

by from miami fl |

it was a great experience,thank you:) i was going to buy a car and since i had been through a divorce i had really bad credit.but they were able to find a lending house and help me get my car...

2 hours as told and car had not even been touch

by from Homestead , FL |

Hi took our new Fiat for oil change and to installed a sop part was told by service adviser that vehicle be ready in two hours waited at the dealer for the 2hours asked about the vehicle if it was ready was told it hadn't even been touched yet so asked to just give us our vehicle back. Then today Sunday 12/9/12 I open the hood and to my surprise I find the oil cap on the cowl plating and splashed oil all over

Do not Buy anything on this dealer

by from Homestead, FL |

I was refused to purchase a car because the price online was different that the price at the dealer, the manager was rude and just told me that the car was not for sale anymore after i test drove the car and was in the middle of the paperwork with the sales person. The Manager name was Danni Sanguini or something like that he didnt even want to give me his business card.

Appreciate it!

by from Miami, FL |

We got a pretty good deal and they weren't too hard to negotiate with. Appreciate it!

Love my car

by from miami, fl |

Who ever said buying a car is a lot of work and painful, they never went tried Dadeland. I was put in a situation of moving 10 hours north and needing a new car with in a week. As odd as this may sound, I wanted the car the moment I arrived in Miami. My sister had purchased a car from this dealership a few years ago and recommended me someone to speak with. Besides the great service, I LOVE my car! I bought the Jeep patriot because it was big and small at the same time. I am beyond happy with the service and ability of this dealership.

by from Miami, fl |

Straight up the best service I have received for my vehicle. Oil change was done quick. They inspected the vehicle and came back with a report of everything my car needed. I got some things done and I am coming back for the rest.

Online

by from miami, fl |

Glad that I checked this place out online. They were very knowledgeable and helped guide me in my selection to make the perfect choice.

Recommend

by from miami, fl |

They helped me get a really good deal from a local credit union. They let me take the car to a mechanic to get looked at, no questions asked. I would buy from them ten times over, and I recommend them to anyone shopping for a used car.

OK Experience

by from Miramar |

Internet sales person I made arrangements to see only appeared briefly. Another sales person stepped in, I thought to show me the car and keep me happy, until the "real" salesperson appeared. But the deal was made with this "substitute" sales person. Got the car for a fair price. Enjoyable experience with the substitute sales person, but left sour taste that person on phone did not deal with me or tell me someone else would or might. I would look at Dadeland again, but it's all about getting the right car for the right price no matter where you have to go.

Durango

by from miami, fl |

Last month, I traded-in my old model for a brand new Dodge at the Dadeland dealership. I have to admit, I was very surprised with the great trade-in value I got for my old car. I was able to drive away with the new Durango by paying what I had in mind. The customer service at this dealership was excellent. Every member of the staff greeted me politely and my salesperson was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Overall, I had a great experience.

Durango