Deel Volvo

(2.0) 3 Reviews

3650 Bird Rd, Miami, FL 33133

Unprofessional

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Called about a car that was recently posted online using the email form on this website. One guy calls me, telling me the car is available. Another guy calls me (named Caeser) telling me that the car is in a pending sale, and that they are working out the finances with the new owner. A week later, I see the car is still there and I call (Caeser), same guy whom I spoke to the week before and inquire about the vehicle and find out that the sale did not go through. I tell him that I'll come now and pick up the car the same day, and he agrees. I call him before I leave and during my journey, and after finally arriving to the dealer after the long drive, the first thing Caeser tells me is that the car is sold. After a week of calling and inquiry into this one particular vehicle, I don't appreciate the dishonesty; but surprisingly enough he didn't even have the courtesy to call as soon as he found out that the car wouldn't be available. I wouldn't trust what Deel has to say on the phone. They have no respect for peoples time or interests.

Great Mini Cooper

by from Juno Beach, FL |

The staff at Deel Volvo was extremely helpful and attentive. They provided outstanding customer service and made my purchasing experience a joy. They are to be commended.

never!

by from MIAMI |

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY TRY TO SELL YOU UNNECESSARY SERVICE..NOT NICE PEOPLE AND HAVE NO COMMUNICATION SKILLS. THEIR SERVICE CONSULTANTS ARE RIDICULOUSLY INEPT. THEY DO NOT ADVISE OR CONSULT..THEY GUESS AT WHATS WRONG AND COSTS TO FIX IT,OUTRAGOUS! MY CAR WENT IN FOR 15,I NEVER SAT DOWN CAME OUT AND SAID,,ITS NOT WHAT WE SAID, IT WILL BE 5,000 TO REPAIR AND ... THAT WILL 125 FOR OUR 15 MIN 'LOOK SEE" NEVER EVER AGAIN