Esserman Int'l Acura Kia VW

10455 NW 12th Street, Miami, FL 33172

New 866-445-4952
Used 888-554-5012
Service 866-460-5531

Where a better price is just the beginning. Serving South Florida for over 43 years.

Great Service and Nice Facilities

by from Miami, FL |

Every time I go to Esserman International I receive nothing but the best service possible. From start to finish they give you top notch attention. They are very polite and knowledgeable. I would recommend them over and over again. Best dealership around.

Salesman needs training.

by from Miami, Florida |

This happened about two months ago. Went looking for a JSW TDI w/manual tranny. Did my research and got my own financing. Was greeted by this "salesman" who said would work w/us to get the best deal. I explained to him exactly what I wanted and let him know I had my own financing and was just looking to expedite the whole process so I just needed to know if he could meet my target price and if he had what I wanted in stock. He started to play the "I have to take it to my manager" game and started to ask a lot of questions about my financing, etc. stuff that we had already covered in detail. I reminded him we were ready and just wanted to get "down to business"...Could he meet my requirements or not?. After having bought several new cars throughout the years, I am not interested in playing the usual, pathetic games car dealerships/salesmen play with consumers anymore. Shortly after that, he pulled away from the table and told us(my wife and I) that they do not negotiate prices, and if I wanted the car, pay full retail and if that didn't suit us then "have a great life". He got up and walked away. I was so flabbergasted by this guy I totally forgot to get his name. Tried to speak to a manager but were told they were all busy and would have to wait. Needless to say we walked out of that place in amazement. I did see a lot of foreign buyers at this dealership, so perhaps they are used to dealing with consumers in a different fashion. A couple of days later I was able to get a beautiful JSW TDI at price that was acceptable from a competing dealer in town who had staff that I could work with. Needles to say, I wouldn't buy anything from this dealer and I certainly would not recommend it to anyone.

Great service.

by from South Miami, FL |

I brought in my 2012 esserman acura tsx for scheduled service. My service adviser, Saili, was very knowledgeable and helpful. Vehicle was ready on time as promised. Esserman runs a top notch operation with great staff! I purchased my vehicle there and wouldn't take my Acura anywhere else.

New Car Purchase Exerience

by from Doral, FL |

I have to tell you that I am not a big fan of the new car purchase in general. I, however; if under my control, will never deal with anyone but your sales staff at Esserman VW. We came late last Friday and had Armando as a salesman. The interaction between my wife and I, Armando, Jorge, and Manny was exceptional. All stayed after hours to complete our deal and we left exceptional satisfied. Great lengths were taken to make us feel comfortable about the deal that went on till after 10:00 pm and the quality of care to have all our wishes satisfied was truly appreciated. Armando even made a special serving of Cuban coffee. I am in no way related or have any connections with VW or Esserman. I also am not in the habit of remembering names. The fact that I did remember the names and am giving a glowing synopsis of my encounter should be a testament to your chosen staff. Great job everyone...you should be commended.

Good experience

by from Miami, Fl |

I was in the market for a certified pre owned vehicle and was referred to esserman by a family member. I ended up purchasing a cpo 2013 vw passat with 15,500 miles at a fair price. From the sales to the finance department, everyone that I came into contact with at esserman was very helpful and professional. Overall, it was a good experience.

Great Hospitality

by from Miami, FL |

It is always a pleasure to visit the Esserman Dealership! Top to bottom: Great hospitality! Val is always ready to help! - Keep up the great job!

Shopping for a new Car

by from Miami, Florida |

I got the KIA SOUL 2014. The service provided was Excellent. The staff was Great they really Helped Me get this Car. My Wife and I are so happy with our new Car Thank You All at Esserman International KIA

Excellent experience

by from miami, fl |

Very professional and fast service. Happy with everything. Thank you guys!