Esserman Int'l Acura Kia VW

10455 NW 12th Street, Miami, FL 33172

New 866-445-4952 New 866-445-4952
Used 888-554-5012 Used 888-554-5012
Service 866-460-5531 Service 866-460-5531

Where a better price is just the beginning. Serving South Florida for over 43 years.

Great Service and Nice Facilities

by from Miami, FL |

Every time I go to Esserman International I receive nothing but the best service possible. From start to finish they give you top notch attention. They are very polite and knowledgeable. I would recommend them over and over again. Best dealership around.

Wonderful Service!!

by from Miami, Florida |

Francisco was very attentive and caring. He was very professional and kind also. I loved the service I received at Esserman International VW. I am constantly recommending this dealership to people.

Oldies

by from Miami, FL |

I was driving a CC which I loved but it was too low for the comfort of my wife and myself. I therefore was considering a more comfortable car for us. I visited Esserman where I have leased before Acura as well as VW and consider my options. Needless to say that I was afforded a great deal of information, the different options I could consider according to our needs. I finally decided to get the Passat for which I was offered what I was looking for. The attention of the salesperson Ms Sosa was impressive for her knowledge of the cars and making our decision much easier and afforded us her time. I love Esserman and its service. Thank you for the opportunity to express my voice.

Great service at VW ESSERMAN INTERNATIONAL

by from Doral FL |

I just bought a used VW Tiguan from another small dealership and I have not gotten an extended service warranty. So when I had to take my vehicle in for service this past Monday, I was worried I was was going to pay BIG BUCKS for any repairs. Ariel (assistant to the service advisor Ciro Ulloa) was very nice, quick, informative, and followed up as promised. I ended up paying much less than what I expected since part of the services were covered by powertrain. But I also got service plan info from Patrick Reeves, who was nice to give me a breakdown of options. Thank you all.

Just got my R

by from Miami FL |

I was very happy with the service Jay, is the best

Buying experience

by from Miami, Florida |

I was looking for a family car. Test drove a 2013 Honda Accord but didn't feel the car was spacious enough and didn't like how it drove. My wife found the inventory from esserman on line and told me about. Once I got there I saw the 2012 (I ended purchasing) and took it for a drive and loved it. From the space (which is insane as I'm 6'3" and never had so much room in a car) to the quality of the leather seats and interior equipment. My salesman Nestor was awesome. I felt no pressure (frankly I didn't even feel like I was at a dealer. In the end I would definitely be doing future business here and would recommend anyone there. Great experience!

Great Service

by from Miami, FL |

It was a great experience thanks to Jovar the salesman who went out of his way to help us. Excellent service and attitude.

Kia Sedona

by from Miami, Fl |

Very helpful Sales rep. Oscar Alvarez had a lot of patients and understood the needs that my family and I needed. He took it to a personal level of understanding.

The best!!

by from Miami, Fl |

The whole Team went above and beyond to help me get the car that I wanted. After getting into an accident and losing my car I didn't know how I was going to afford buying a new car. From the sales rep, the manager, and finance they went out of their way to help me in my situation. I have been a Kia esserman customer for ten years and I will remain one for life. Thank you 5 stars

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from Miami, Fl |

My experience purchasing the vehicle was the most positive one I've had! From the time I got there all the way through the process it was extremely positive. My salesman (Antonio). was not only patient but also extremely knowledgable and willing to help me find the right vehicle & stay within my budget. Then to top it off the finance persons was absolutely wonderful. Very umderstansing & worked with us very well. It was by far the best car shopping experience I've ever had!! I'm my opinion, this dealership is by far one of the best ones in Miami!' I will definitely buy my next car there and recommend it to anyone!