Miami Acura

16601 S. Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33157

New 888-430-4945
Used 888-429-4939
Service 888-459-2861

Don't Outspend Your Neighbors; Outsmart Them!

made my daughter happy

by from Pinecrest, Fl |

I brought my daughter in to purchase a car for her for college. Met John Sterling. He has been working at Miami Acura over 20 years and I now know why. He was very professional and made my daughter feel at ease with her purchase. I was in the beginning somewhat skeptical on how a car dealer would treat a young girl. He took the time to listen to what she wanted and continued to find her a car for our budget. I would highly recommend John Sterling and Miami Acura especailly for their honesty and how they treat young women.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business. Please contact us for anything that you might need.\ Once again Thank You Peter Montans Customer Care Director Miami Acura Mobile 786-973-0215

Great people for buying or servicing my cars

by from Miami Fl |

Love these. Guys they make it easy to do business and there was no drama! We started online and called about a car

Acura TSX

by from Miami, FL |

Our salesman Wesley Skyers was great. This is the third vehicle we have purchased/leased from him. His candor and demeanor are very customer focused and makes the experience an overall pleasant one.

RDX Lease

by from Miami, Fl |

My name is Caridad Garcia and Arsenio Gonzalez and we had an excellent experience leasing an RDX from Miami Acura. Wesley was our salesperson and he did and amazing job in helping us with our lease. Thanks again Miami Acura. Caridad Garcia

May 12, 2014

Luxury car dealership giving used car lot service

by from Christiansted, VI |

My husband and I went to Miami Acura to purchase a brand new Acura SUV and the process of making this happen was horrendous. In summary, our experience was not what we expected from a luxury car dealership. The folks at Miami Acura were only interested in making the sale. They said what they felt necessary to make the sale, and then we had to apply pressure to get what was promised or go around them to accomplish a task. At one point the general manager asked me to ?trust? her that our 2014 RDX was delivered when she could not produce the promised Docking Receipt and I had to hold my tongue. While I?ve never purchased a used car, the experience was what one would expect from a used car lot.

May 12, 2014

Hello Henry. My name is Peter Montans and I am the Customer Care Director here at Miami Acura. I apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had. Here at Miami Acura we dedicate ourselves in superior customer service but at the same time we are constantly striving to be better. We are taking your feedback under consideration and it is greatly appreciated. Once again thank you for your feedback Peter Montans Customer Care Director Miami Acura Mobile 786-973-0215

second class

by from miami, |

These people would tell you anything to make the sale but after the sale you are just a number.I bought a 2012 Rdx ,used with little miles and the salesman was haggling with me for 100 dols.Total amount i spend was about 32 k ,and to add insult to injury they didn't even gas it up when they turn the vehicle over to me ,the gas needle was at less than a quarter of a tank but yet they showed a full tank in the car log.when i call to complaint about it they told that in a used car i was not entitle to get a full tank of gas only half .they made me feel like second class client.I was very disappointed .

August 13, 2012

The customer failed to conclude his complaint properly. Indeed he was given a full tank of gas once his situation was made known to the general sales manager. We apologize for any inconvenience.