Grand Prize Chevrolet

New 866-386-9278 New 866-386-9278
Used 888-251-4045 Used 888-251-4045
Service 877-335-6970 Service 877-335-6970

Experience the Difference!!

Beautiful dealer and amazing employees

by from Miami, FL |

From the moment I met my salesperson Julio until the moment I drove off in my new vehicle, my experience was amazing. I have lived down the street from Grand Prize for over 12 years and never had gone by. I can tell you I will never go to any other dealer.

December 27, 2014

Jacklyn, congratulations on your new car! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Julio was able to provide you with an amazing experience. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next visit, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook followers. Manny Gomez- mannyg@grandprizeauto.com 305-235-8200

Grandprize Chevrolet

by from Miami fl |

The offered me a Great experience... great customer service.. It couldn't have gone any better... Thank you guys..

WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER

by from miami, fl |

Awful experience. I bought a new truck and a few weeks later I had to take it in for service. My salesman offered no assistance and had no knowledge of the vehicle. He could not even connect the blue tooth for me or tell me how to operate any of the other features on the vehicle. Terrible customer service. A new car should not have to be brought in for service so soon after the purchase date. Take your money elsewhere. It will not be appreciated here.

January 26, 2016

I am terribly sorry to hear about the negative impression you got during your most recent visit to our dealership. We appreciate feedback like yours because it helps us identify the areas in which we need to improve as a business. If you would like to discuss this issue in more detail, please give me a call so we can work towards a resolution. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance. All the best, Manny Gomez- mannyg@grandprizeauto.com 305-235-8200

Tony Fernandez salesman.

by from Fort Lauderdale |

Tony was great. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He made it a very easy and a pleasure to find the truck we were looking for. He spent extra time following up on all our accessories we chose for our truck. If you are looking for a Chevy, go to Grand Prize and ask for Tony Fernandez. You will not be disappointed.

January 26, 2016

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Tony did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! All the best, Manny Gomez- mannyg@grandprizeauto.com 305-235-8200

Great service

by from Miami fl |

It was a pleasant experience,i like the place and the attention is very good,plus the work of the mechanic is pretty awesome and quick

January 14, 2016

Thanks for the kind review, Oscar. Anytime our customers let us know that they had a very pleasant purchasing experience brings us great joy. We invite you to return to our Service Center for more of the same when it's time for your first oil change. All the best, Ruben Garcia - rubeng@grandprizeauto.com - 305-235-8200

Service and facility

by from Miami, FL |

Nice customer service when dropping off the vehicle. They need a trashcan in the waiting room there are none except for the bathroom

January 14, 2016

Alison, thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. All the best, Ruben Garcia - rubeng@grandprizeauto.com - 305-235-8200

Service Excellence

by from Miami, Florida |

David Schumaker kept me informed through the whole process. Cindy Orozco was also very helpful in setting the appointment and keeping me informed as well. Customer waiting area was clean, coffee was fresh and the Dunkin Donuts was a nice touch as well. Wifi Worked great!!! Keep up the great work Grand Prize!

January 7, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Guadalupe. It is gratifying to hear that Cindy kept informed of the progress of the work on your car and you were pleased with our facilities. Please feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Regards, Ruben Garcia - rubeng@grandprizeauto.com - 305-235-8200

Amazing Staff and Serive!

by from Miami, Fl |

I drive 40 min. to go to this dealership because their staff and overall service is the best. I have a dealership 10 min. away and have had such bad experiences there that I am willing to drive to make sure I get things done correctly. Thank you for your terrific service!

January 7, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, Robert. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Grand Prize Chevrolet was able to provide you with a terrific service experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. If you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Regards, Ruben Garcia - rubeng@grandprizeauto.com - 305-235-8200

Bald Tires???!!! No worries at GPC.

by from Miami, Florida |

As always, whenever I need my car serviced, I go to my Grand Prize Chevrolet dealer, where I bought my car. The guys there are great, curteous and very helpful.

January 7, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Colette. We are very happy to hear that we could be so great, courteous and helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best regards, Ruben Garcia - rubeng@grandprizeauto.com - 305-235-8200

Grand Prize Chevy

by from Miami, Florida |

My experience at the dealership was excellent. From the service advisor to the cashier. Also, "Joey " in the parts department is a great professional and represents Grand Prize Chevy very well. I wouldn't go anywhere else for service.

December 24, 2015

Alfred, thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, Joey is an excellent service adviser and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great professional service. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials! Regards, Ruben Garcia - rubeng@grandprizeauto.com - 305-235-8200