Headquarter Toyota

5895 NW 167th St, Miami, FL 33015

New 877-226-8969
Used 855-891-5481
Service 888-556-3048

You'll feel like you bought from the factory!

100% Hassle Free Experience

by from homestead, fl |

Some days ago I contacted Headquarter Toyota because of the specials they had on used cars. Jordayns Perez was the representative that took care of me at that time. He helped me with all the information I requested and invited me to visit the dealer for the best deal ever. He was very honest and professional since the beginning, making my purchase process really easy. I purchase my car and I'm very happy with it. Thanks Headquarter Toyota and Jordayns for all your help!!!

Amazing service, very professionals, Outstanding!

by from Miami, Florida |

Very profession, go see Joaquin, treat you just like family

Harassed, threatened , and lied

by from Miami, FL |

It is clear to see by reading all the negative reviews and the dealer's response that the staff at Headquarter Toyota takes absolutely no responsibility in the mismanagement of their business. I will not bore you with the terrible details of the worst car buying experience my mother and I have ever dealt with in our lives but I will say this: After signing a leasing contract that we were NOT told was not yet approved by a bank, the finance team ( Julio Hidalgo and others) harassed , the customer care team (Cindy Rosado) passed the buck, and the worst of all -the controller ( Judy Serra) insulted and threatened and at points even screaming at my mother. After two stressful weeks without getting any help, we were finally offered a lower payment for the same leasing terms of the original deal. I will never understand why it took so long to take care of the issue and they rather mistreat and belittle the customer when my mother was nothing but open and honest at the time of the original lease deal even putting down $2500 to show good faith. The owners should really look into re-evaluating the quality of employees and service they are providing. I write this in hopes that not only their business practices change but to create awareness so that no one will ever have to go through what we went through.

Juan Carlos Rodriguez

by from North Miami Beach, FL |

I was very pleased with the customer service provided by service specialist Juan Carlos Rodriguez on Sunday 05/17/15. Juan Carlos Rodriguez is very attentive and he focuses on all concerns with car related problems. He has been my service provider since 2010 and I'm very pleased and satisfied with his service. Gladys Quinonez

Great Service

by from Miami Gardens, FL |

Very good customer service, very attentive and care about the customers.

Headquarter Toyota - Romel Hernandez

by from Miami, Florida |

Went in to get my car serviced and everyone was super helpful. Romel Hernandez helped me out. He was professional, very nice and informative. The man who handed in my car at the end was great too. I thik his name was Felipe.

Visit for Toyota Recall Service

by from Florida |

I wasn't sure how to rate the dealership itself. I had to call numerous several times to order the parts for the recall and to schedule the service. Attendant would take information but would NEVER call back or I would be kept on hold for 10-15mins and the service dept would not pick up. Had terrible expectations for when I actually got to the dealership. I had to wait in line with numerous salesmen buzzing around but not actually assisting anyone except to try to sell a new car. I was eventually passed to Joaquin Negron, really sweet, really calm gentleman. He took his time, sorted out all the recalls,( I had three), that said I had a long wait, approx 4-5 hrs. The attendant on the phone had told me two hrs, so I had not made any arrangement for pick up. Joaquin tried to ensure that I was comfortable, Pointed out the cafeteria, the restrooms, the snack bar inside the waiting room (which he mentioned had great prices, which was true). He made sure I was comfortable, came to find me to give me updates after a couple hours. He made what would have been a very frustrating day much easier to deal with. And without trying to get a new car commission out of it. Thanks Joaquin.

Excellent Service!

by from MIami, FL |

As usual Alexander Besteiro assisted me with First Class service. I was on a time schedule and Alex made sure the maintenance for my car was done in a timely manner and also the Drive Belt needed to be changed and he offered a discount to meet more less my budget since he knows I always bring my car here for maintenance service. I was also able to join the Rewards Program thanks to him that mentioned it to me. I am always happy with the service Alex provides to me. From booking the appointment until service for my car is completed! Staff Members like Alex make the difference! :)

May 14, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review! Alex is a dedicated team member and we are not at all surprised to hear that he went that extra mile for you. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

car serviced

by from miramar, fl |

Harold Cruz was great he was quick with my car and he did a fantastic job.

May 14, 2015

Lourdes, thank you for your feedback! We will make sure Harold knows how pleased you were with his service.

FIRST MAINTENANCE SERVICE

by from Miami, Florida |

I visited the dealership for my vehicle's first maintenance services even when I did not buy by car there. The customer services was increible, all the staff that I dealt, greeted me with a smile. The services was really professional. The maintenance advisor, Juan Carlos Rodriguez, answered all my questions and advised me about futher services. My experience in this dealership was more pleasant than my experience in the dealership that I bought my car, where I wait almost 45 minutes to buy a keychain . Great service, great staff.

May 14, 2015

Mayvis, we are so pleased to hear about your excellent experience with Juan Carlos! No matter where you actually purchased your vehicle, you are part of our Headquarter Toyota family when you bring your vehicle here. We look forward to seeing you again when your vehicle is ready for its next service!

Excellent service, clean facilities.

by from Miami, FL |

I appreciate and thank you for having been seen by Jesus Fernandez, He is exellente because he works with Love & likes to what he does & It is of doing things from the heart, gladly, with happiness, putting all.""" Congratulations Headquarter Toyota . Thanks to have and maintain a superb employee as Mr. Jesus Fernandez

May 14, 2015

Thank you so much for this kind review- Jesus is truly a hard working and dedicated employee and I'm sure he will appreciate your feedback! We look forward to serving you again in the future!