Headquarter Toyota

5895 NW 167th St, Miami, FL 33015

New 877-438-1184
Used 877-794-2376
Service 888-556-3048

You'll feel like you bought from the factory!

100% Hassle Free Experience

by from homestead, fl |

Some days ago I contacted Headquarter Toyota because of the specials they had on used cars. Jordayns Perez was the representative that took care of me at that time. He helped me with all the information I requested and invited me to visit the dealer for the best deal ever. He was very honest and professional since the beginning, making my purchase process really easy. I purchase my car and I'm very happy with it. Thanks Headquarter Toyota and Jordayns for all your help!!!

Buying New Car - Toyota Yaris

by from Hialeah, FL |

I had a very good experience with the internet manager Angel Espinosa. He contacted me because he saw that I was looking for a car that they happen to have. I told him that I went there in the morning and the sales person said that the car was sold. Angel went to work and found the car for me and we closed business that day. We spoke about 3-4 times over the phone that day as he was keeping me in the loop of what was going on. He apologize for the misunderstanding when I was told in the morning the car was sold and was very helpful. I don't recommend a lot of people but Angel Espinosa is someone I do recommend. Great experience with him!!

Great services, friendly staff

by from Miami, FL |

I recently financed a Scion Tc 2013. The car is in perfect condition, And I recieved great assistance on financing the car. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Anything you're looking for they got it. A special thank you to Angel Espinosa And Lazaro Osorio for helping me get such a great car. I highly recomend this dealership. You will not regret it.

Great service, great people.

by from Miami, FL |

I had a great experience shopping at Headquarter Toyota, the people where extremely nice including Javier Calunga who was the floor salesperson, his Boss Angel Espinoza and Wahid Yassen the Finance Manager. They stayed until almost midnight trying to close the deal. I received great attention and most importantly I felt valued as a costumer. After driving a few cars I picked the Toyota Corolla (navy blue) and all can say is, I love it!

Great experience

by from miami, fl |

We recently purchased our Toyota Corolla at Headquarter Toyota and had a great experience, after shopping around for a while, we found the best price and excellent customer service and will definitely come back to Headquarter Toyota in the future. Special thanks to Yuleidys Pavon for all the help!.....

Review

by from Miami,fl |

I was shopping for a Tacoma access cab 4cyl in silver and I had a budget in my mind the Internet manager anlie pozo helped me with all my question that's why i bought my truck in Headquarter Toyota and I will definitely recommend this dealer to all my friends

great customer service

by from hialeah, fl |

Excellent, smooth car shopping experience. Impeccable service right from the start. Yuleidys Pavon was very helpful and thorough over the phone, as she addressed all my questions. I highly recommend Headquarter Toyota and this amazing girl... Thanks a lot

great customer service

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I called Headquarter Toyota because I wanted to buy a car but I had my doubts. Yuli Pavon was the person who answered every question with professionalism and was honest since the beginning. She explained me specials and also my options. When I went to the dealer everything was easier. I highly recommend this girl and Headquarter Toyota!!

excellent customer service

by from pembroke pines fl 33025 |

thank you anlie pozo for great communication and edgar moscoso, for excellent service ! and of course Wahid yassen for the financial help you guys are amazing ..thank you thank you very much.

excellent customer service

by from miami lakes |

Excellent service!! thanks to jordayns perez for helping me out with my car. if you ever need great service ask for jordayns perez. simply the best. Was honest since the begining, knowledgeable and profesional. I highly recommend headquarter toyota for your next purchase.

excellent customervservice

by from kendall, fl |

Some days ago I contacted Headquarter Toyota looking to buy a new vehicle . My main contact was Yuleidys Pavon. She proved to be a truly professional who answered all my questions and made the process simple. Buying a car can be stressful and time consuming, not this time. Although I could not finalize the deal because some personal issues, I can do nothing but recommend this dealer and its associates.