Lauderdale BMW of Ft. Lauderdale

1400 S. Federal Hwy, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316

New 866-415-0601
Used 888-343-7776
Service 877-867-8758

The entire staff at Lauderdale BMW of Fort Lauderdale looks forward to serving you!

my best ever car selection experience

by from fort lauderdale, florida |

From one end to the other, this dealership impressed me with their friendliness, professionalism and knowledge. I can't say enough about these guys and gals

Great service...

by from Wellington, Fl |

Issac is very intuitive to the customers needs and wants. He did a great job matching us with our car and we will return to him for our next purchase. We are very pleased....

Great Sales and Service from Lauderdale BMW

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

I have been buying cars from Lauderdale BMW since I switched from Mercedes in 2001. The reason I continue to buy from Holman is people like my sales person Robert and my Service Advisor Scott Quick.

First BMW lease! AMazing experience

by from weston, florida |

The experience was amazing! Ralph Girnun is a great guy! He was very consultative in his approach and answered all our questions in detail and with a lot of patience. Overall we absolutely loved the experience of our first BMW lease!

Our first car purchase!!

by from Weston, FL |

The experience was amazing! Dr. Bill is a great guy! He was very consultative in his approach and answered all our questions in detail and with a lot of patience. Kelly in finance was also very courteous and caring. Overall we absolutely loved the experience of our first car purchase!

The car I liked was sold. However very good cust

by from Boca fl |

Good they did not have car but were trying to get car for me

Best experience ever!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

From the first moment we arrived to your dealership, we encountered a very pleasant experience. Bill Raymond was a pleasure to work with, he went above and beyond to make sure we were getting what we were looking for. He was pleasant, patient and understanding of what we wanted within our budget. Bill took his time and gave us all of his attention as long as we needed. We were somehow surprised when Bill taking in consideration our time, actually invited us for lunch. First time in 50 years of purchasing vehicles that we have this experience with a salesperson. :) Bill Raymond is truly an asset to your company, congratulation on a good team!

Very satisfied

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

My experience Lauderdale BMW was positive front the moment I was greeted. Floyd Glinton, in particular was instrumental in my decision to select a BMW. He was patient, informative and took the time to make sure I found the right vehicle for me. I'm thrilled with my new car and have already recommended both Floyd and Lauderdale BMW to several family members. Very, very pleasant experience and a high level of customer service. Well done.

What BMW service should be!

by from Miami, FL |

This was by far the best experience that I have ever had at a dealership period. From David Williams to Scott & Todd I cannot praise enough what the experience was like. I can't even believe how courteous the staff outside was even dropping off my automobile. I spent some time talking to them and found the most dedicated and friendly staff and you guys should be commended on your hiring. The work on my car was top notch and I was called constantly with updates and information on what exactly what was happening. Even as I was leaving an employee who was off the clock and leaving took the time to go into detail of all the work that was done to the car. I could not be more pleased from the word "Go"! I have to say that the reason I can to Holman BMW was because I was disappointed with the service and customer care of Braman BMW of Miami which is where I live closer to. I had to travel to get great service and be prepared to see me again from now on for good. You are worth the trip and the mileage added to the car. I'm going to start posting this online because it needs to be said that finding great service is hard and finding bad service is easy (Braman). Keep up the great work and you now have a New customer for life! Thank you sincerely for being first and foremost kind people! Please Have a great Holiday Season and if you could, applaud the team for being an example of excellence!

Professional and courteous sales people.

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Carol is simply the "best". She takes great care to meet her customer's needs. I would highly recommend Lauderdale BMW to anyone that wants a great deal whether you lease or buy!!!!