Lauderdale BMW of Ft. Lauderdale

1400 S. Federal Hwy, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316

New 866-415-0601
Used 888-343-7776
Service 877-867-8758

The entire staff at Lauderdale BMW of Fort Lauderdale looks forward to serving you!

The car I liked was sold. However very good cust

by from Boca fl |

Good they did not have car but were trying to get car for me

Best experience ever!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

From the first moment we arrived to your dealership, we encountered a very pleasant experience. Bill Raymond was a pleasure to work with, he went above and beyond to make sure we were getting what we were looking for. He was pleasant, patient and understanding of what we wanted within our budget. Bill took his time and gave us all of his attention as long as we needed. We were somehow surprised when Bill taking in consideration our time, actually invited us for lunch. First time in 50 years of purchasing vehicles that we have this experience with a salesperson. :) Bill Raymond is truly an asset to your company, congratulation on a good team!

Very satisfied

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

My experience Lauderdale BMW was positive front the moment I was greeted. Floyd Glinton, in particular was instrumental in my decision to select a BMW. He was patient, informative and took the time to make sure I found the right vehicle for me. I'm thrilled with my new car and have already recommended both Floyd and Lauderdale BMW to several family members. Very, very pleasant experience and a high level of customer service. Well done.

What BMW service should be!

by from Miami, FL |

This was by far the best experience that I have ever had at a dealership period. From David Williams to Scott & Todd I cannot praise enough what the experience was like. I can't even believe how courteous the staff outside was even dropping off my automobile. I spent some time talking to them and found the most dedicated and friendly staff and you guys should be commended on your hiring. The work on my car was top notch and I was called constantly with updates and information on what exactly what was happening. Even as I was leaving an employee who was off the clock and leaving took the time to go into detail of all the work that was done to the car. I could not be more pleased from the word "Go"! I have to say that the reason I can to Holman BMW was because I was disappointed with the service and customer care of Braman BMW of Miami which is where I live closer to. I had to travel to get great service and be prepared to see me again from now on for good. You are worth the trip and the mileage added to the car. I'm going to start posting this online because it needs to be said that finding great service is hard and finding bad service is easy (Braman). Keep up the great work and you now have a New customer for life! Thank you sincerely for being first and foremost kind people! Please Have a great Holiday Season and if you could, applaud the team for being an example of excellence!

Professional and courteous sales people.

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Carol is simply the "best". She takes great care to meet her customer's needs. I would highly recommend Lauderdale BMW to anyone that wants a great deal whether you lease or buy!!!!

Best dealership in the tri county area!

by from Miami, FL |

It's a great dealership! I have been buying cars here for many years. I've always had a pleasant experience here. The employees are great and go the extra mile to please you unlike Braman BMW. I highly recommend this dealership.

Awesome Experience

by from Parkland, FL |

Michael Kolanoski Did a Great Job as did the finance guy and the the person who did my end of lease turn in. There is another dealer 10 min from my home which i passed on my 45 min journey to your dealership. It was definitely worth the trip.

Pain Free Purchase

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Max Sandoval is the greatest. My husband and I have bought numerous BMW motorcars in the past and this by far was our best buying experience. Max is a true professional and he truly made our purchase pain free. Being a physician leaves me very little spare time, and Max made sure that entire transaction from start to end was done via email and telephone communication. The only time that I set foot in the dealership was when I took delivery of the vehicle. Taking delivery was also an extremely smooth process. Max made sure that all the necessary contracts were prepared ahead of time. Max truly provided us with a 'World Class' 5-star experience.

The best dealer in Fort Lauderdale.

by from Florida |

Yes, it has. I really like the new design, the only flaw is that the engine sounds weird like an old machine. Yes, the sales person was very helpful as well as knowledgeable based on all the questions I had to ask.I would definitely buy another car from him and Lauderdale BMW.You guys are the best. The atmosphere was welcoming and all the staff members worked as a team. Kudos to you all!

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Who knew a car buying experience could actually be enjoyable... Lauderdale BMW and Michael Kolanoski made something that is usually akin to a dental cleaning a pleasurable experience. Michael respected my time and play the usual dealership games. He was knowledgable of both the product and inventory and truly delivered a luxury experience in line with what you would expect from BMW. I would ( and have already ) recommend both Michael and Lauderdale BMW to anyone looking to purchase a BMW. Great experience.. Thanks guys!