Gus Machado Ford

New 888-568-7969
Used 888-276-1860
Service 877-224-0790

Miami Dade's Largest Ford Dealer - Two Convenient Locations

Exelent service , from every department.

by from Miami ,Florida |

The salesman Jorge Perez, help me a lot in making a decision in buying a car, One week later, I bought another new car for my mother, Thanks to Jorge Perez.

Excellent Service,you guys are the best!

by from Miramar, FL |

I was out in twenty five minutes.Excellent Service,you guys are the best! Thank you Gus Machado Ford.

Service Visit

by from Hialeah, FL |

Not bad....people nice and helpful Waiting seemed a little long but not bad.

Great service

I love my new car ford edge 2014 and I'm very satisfied for the service

Fast deal.

by from Hialeah, FL |

The vehicle I want was at another location and the dealer picked up the truck and brought it to me at my place of work later that night. Good guys.

regular car maintenance

by from Hialeah, FL |

fast service; friendly and courteous employees. That's all I have to say!

Great service so far

by from Miramar, Florida |

Our salesman Jorge was helpful in finding us the right vehicle, not pushy at all and courteous. The manager Eduardo sat with us and worked out a deal to our satisfaction. The finance person Arsenio was also very helpful in explaining all the entries on the invoice and did not push any additional products on us. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

Exceptional service and extremely accommodating

by from Hialeah, Florida |

The dealership went out of their way to accommodate me in obtaining the exact car I wanted even though it was not available in their dealership. The entire process was very friendly and professional from the salesperson to the finance person, and everyone involved. I would highly recommend the dealership.

GUS MACHADO DOES IT AGAIN! GREAT PRICE & SERVICE!

by from MIAMI FLORIDA |

BEEN BUYING CARS AND TRUCKS FROM GUS MACHADO FORD IN HIALEAH FOR YEARS AND THEY PROVIDE THE BEST PRICE AND SERVICE TO US!!!

Great New car purchase experience!

by from Miami,FL |

My experience at Gus Machado Ford Hialeah was the very best I have encountered when purchasing a car! Ronny Sanchez, was a very outgoing and friendly salesperson...but never "pushy" as some I have encountered.. and he worked in a very straight forward manner to bring me to a fair trade-in deal that I am very satisfied with. Makes me very happy to be a Ford owner My car 2014 F150 is perfect for me...they were able to get me the outside as well as interior colors that I wanted.. very, very happy about that! On the day I received my car, Jose Sanchez the sales manager and Ernesto Llerandi, the finance sales person who did the numbers, were very friendly and courteous and explained all the features of the car and the finance process, Ronny was very patient when going over the navigation system.. and that was very important to me. Ford has a very good user friendly navigation system...VERY happy about this fact, and I have been using it with ease....extremely superior to anything out there in the car market, thank you for a job well done.. I am one happy customer!! I will definitely recommend your cars and dealership to my family and friends when they are in the market for a new car!! Thanks!

Experience at Gus Machado Ford in Hialeah

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

My husband and I were shopping around for a new car, we entered Gus Machado Ford of Hialeah. From the moment we arrived we found ourselves welcomed. The showroom was clean, organized, and ready with professional people wanting to make sure our shopping experience was memorable. Cesar Gordillo was instrumental in helping us with our decision to lease a Ford Fusion 2015 Mr. Gordillo was very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. The test drive was also very much a factor in our decision. Cesar Gordillo took the time to answer questions we had concerning leasing options at Gus Machdo Ford in Hialeah. Mr. Gordillo also took the time to ensure we familiarize ourselves with our new vehicle's buttons and functions before we drove it off the lot. It was a pleasure to deal with Cesar Gordillo, and an honor to meet Gus Machado, who was also on hand meeting and greeting the prospective clients. Thank you very much Cesar Gordillo for allowing us to be a member of Gus Machado Ford's satisfied customers.