Gus Machado Ford

New 888-568-7969
Used 888-276-1860
Service 877-224-0790

Miami Dade's Largest Ford Dealer - Two Convenient Locations

Exelent service , from every department.

by from Miami ,Florida |

The salesman Jorge Perez, help me a lot in making a decision in buying a car, One week later, I bought another new car for my mother, Thanks to Jorge Perez.

Exceptional service and extremely accommodating

by from Hialeah, Florida |

The dealership went out of their way to accommodate me in obtaining the exact car I wanted even though it was not available in their dealership. The entire process was very friendly and professional from the salesperson to the finance person, and everyone involved. I would highly recommend the dealership.

GUS MACHADO DOES IT AGAIN! GREAT PRICE & SERVICE!

by from MIAMI FLORIDA |

BEEN BUYING CARS AND TRUCKS FROM GUS MACHADO FORD IN HIALEAH FOR YEARS AND THEY PROVIDE THE BEST PRICE AND SERVICE TO US!!!

Great New car purchase experience!

by from Miami,FL |

My experience at Gus Machado Ford Hialeah was the very best I have encountered when purchasing a car! Ronny Sanchez, was a very outgoing and friendly salesperson...but never "pushy" as some I have encountered.. and he worked in a very straight forward manner to bring me to a fair trade-in deal that I am very satisfied with. Makes me very happy to be a Ford owner My car 2014 F150 is perfect for me...they were able to get me the outside as well as interior colors that I wanted.. very, very happy about that! On the day I received my car, Jose Sanchez the sales manager and Ernesto Llerandi, the finance sales person who did the numbers, were very friendly and courteous and explained all the features of the car and the finance process, Ronny was very patient when going over the navigation system.. and that was very important to me. Ford has a very good user friendly navigation system...VERY happy about this fact, and I have been using it with ease....extremely superior to anything out there in the car market, thank you for a job well done.. I am one happy customer!! I will definitely recommend your cars and dealership to my family and friends when they are in the market for a new car!! Thanks!

Experience at Gus Machado Ford in Hialeah

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

My husband and I were shopping around for a new car, we entered Gus Machado Ford of Hialeah. From the moment we arrived we found ourselves welcomed. The showroom was clean, organized, and ready with professional people wanting to make sure our shopping experience was memorable. Cesar Gordillo was instrumental in helping us with our decision to lease a Ford Fusion 2015 Mr. Gordillo was very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. The test drive was also very much a factor in our decision. Cesar Gordillo took the time to answer questions we had concerning leasing options at Gus Machdo Ford in Hialeah. Mr. Gordillo also took the time to ensure we familiarize ourselves with our new vehicle's buttons and functions before we drove it off the lot. It was a pleasure to deal with Cesar Gordillo, and an honor to meet Gus Machado, who was also on hand meeting and greeting the prospective clients. Thank you very much Cesar Gordillo for allowing us to be a member of Gus Machado Ford's satisfied customers.

worst experience ever with a dealer and service

by from miami florida |

Bought a 2010 F150 xlt super crew. Worst experience. Took them about 4 hours to finish the sale process. An hour later the driver door stoped working. Took them almost 2 week to get it fixed (ordered the wrong part) and I had to come in 4 times. And they fixed half the problem the door wouldnt open with the key. 48 hs after they fixed it, The rear door latched stoped working after 4 hours and a 200 dolar bill they told me the fixed the key problem but that they couldnt fix the rear door and that I had to take the pickup to a body shop to get the latch cut off and re do the panel. INCREDIBLE they cant even fix a common problem on this trucks. I wont be buying from them or a ford ever again

Great service and good customer service

by from miami |

My salesman was Alex Garrido ,very nice and helpful. He explained me everything and I am pleased with my Fiesta 2014

Great service experience

by from Miami, FL |

The service experience on Sept 16th at Gus Machado Ford was excellent. Todd Howell was able to fit me in without an appointment due to the issues I was having with my Ford Explorer. The attention and dedication from the service department was nothing short of exemplary. I was very satisfied to the level of detail given to the inspection of my car and Todd made sure of that. Todd kept me updated throughout the service of my car and advised on other areas for attention as well. Although I have other Ford dealerships near where I live, I will not hesitate to drive the extra mile to get the great service from Gus Machado Ford.

Great, timely service

by from Miami, FL |

On a Saturday, just before closing they took on and completed my warranty repair which allowed me to have a functioning vehicle for the weekend and work on Monday. Their service department was a life saver and truly professional.

The best Ford dealer in !Florida

by from Pembroke Pines, Fl. |

I am a repeat customer and would never consider another car or truck dealer. The whole sales team are great!

great service

by from Hialeah, FL |

Gus machado has a high qualified personal over there and they are very friendly trying to solve our problems. First of all, Elizabeth was very helpful, so I just wanna say thanks to all of you. I am very happy with my ford focus.