Mazda of North Miami

20700 NW 2nd Ave, Miami Gardens, FL 33169

My Mazda

by from Miami, Fl |

I was actually beyond satisfied with the experience I had at Lehman. Although at first we did not agree on what I was initially requesting not once they become rude or arrogant as they do in most dealers. My salesman Robert was honestly the best salesman I have dealt with and would consider buying from him again in a heartbeat. He told me he would get me the car I wanted regardless of where he had to go get. He definitely did make it happen and I am now the proud owner of my MazdaSpeed3 :). I did much research prior to purchasing my car and had been car shopping for about 3 weeks at that point. Based on reviews from various websites Lehman had a reputation for the best deals one dealership told me that if I had already negotiated with Lehman Mazda they wouldn?t be able to beat their price. Overall I would not think twice about purchasing a car from Lehman especially with the treatment. They have even messaged me a few times to see how my experience was going. Very Happy with my Purchase!

Great experience!

by from Hollywood, FL |

I started my search on line and finally decided on the Mazda CX-5. I contacted several dealerships and Devon at Lehman Mazda was the first to respond. He was friendly and helpful and came in with the lowest price so we decided to get the car from him. The overall experience was great from the first email to the wave good bye as we drove off the lot. I would not hesitate to recommend Devon and Lehman Mazda to all my friends and family.

Excellent Experience

by from Boca Raton FL |

I recently was shopping for the new Mazda 6. I compared dealers that were around my immediate area, but also expended to look further out. Despite being physically far, Albert Garver and his whole team at Lehman were so far ahead of everyone else. Not only Albert manage to get us a deal substantially below other dealers offers (which they claimed can't be beat), he personally drove from Miami to Boca Raton at 8pm to deliver the car to me, show me the various features and make sure all the paperwork was done fast and clean.

Very dishonest salesman and bad customer service

by from miami, fl |

I bought my 2014 cx5 and it was suppose to be brand new, i test drove the same car in a different color but with same specs, i asked if they had a specific color and they said yes, i was happy with the car and i started paper work, i was told one price but since i didn't have prefect credit they said i was approved but i had to pay a bad credit fee of 1000 dollars, this was being implemented by the finance bank and also i needed to buy extended warranty and gap insurance even through i put a 6,000 down payment which automatically doesn't require gap insurance. I first refused but they said the interest rate would go up because the loan wasn't insured, i didn't make sense but i was already there for like 6 hours with my kids driving me crazy and i also read that i had 30 days to cancel, so i decided to do it. Paper work was done and as I'm working towards the car i see they had the color i wanted ready but as i get inside and turn on the car i see the car says it has 158 miles already which on the title transfer paper work it said 12 miles on it, i went inside to complain and they said, too late, u already signed paper work, the car was titled and registered, nothing they can't do, well as I'm leaving like 2 miles down the road the cars transmission feels bad, the 3rd gear was having an issue and 2 weeks later i was able to finally duplicate the same issue at a different dealer and the transmission needs major repair, 3rd gear needs replacing and some other parts, long story short, i still haven't received my refund for extended warranty or gap insurance and my cars been in the shop more then i driven it

Excellent Service

by from Miami, Florida |

Very pleased with the service received on my purchase at Lehman Mazda. I felt treated as a valued customer. I thank Mara for all the patience and help toward all my questions and requests. I walked out of the dealership knowing what I was buying and how to operate all the car systems.

Great deal, top-notch customer service!

by from Miami, FL |

My search for a new car started several weeks ago. After taking a firsthand look at several crossover vehicles and researching important factors like mileage and safety ratings, my wife and I decided to go with the Mazda CX-5 Touring. The next step was the daunting task of visiting dealerships and negotiating. Just the thought of visiting different dealerships turned us off since a visit to any showroom usually consists of high pressure sales and bait and switch tactics. So we decided to try a different approach and we used an online tool to requests quotes from several local Mazda dealerships. Robert Kesser from Lehman Mazda was the first person to contact me via phone and email. Throughout the process, Rob was by far the most responsive salesperson. He answered all of my questions in a very professional, patient and courteous manner. I never felt any pressure and he never played any games. In an industry full of overly aggressive salesman looking out only for their pockets, Robert's honest approach was absolutely refreshing. He was always more than willing to negotiate in our favor and kept pushing to drop our price. The more I interacted with him, the more I realized that he wasn't just another car salesman. All in all, we worked with about 6 or 7 dealers throughout South Florida and Lehman Mazda kept coming back with very competitive prices. But what really sold us was their top notch customer service. Keep in mind that when you're buying a new car, you're also "buying" into a new partnership. Having said that, we're very happy and incredibly satisfied that we bought from Lehman. I also need to thank Al Silva. In Rob's absence, he stepped in right away to answer all of my questions and address my concerns. Again, no games, no pressure, no confusing salesman speak. Al is a straight-up guy that is out to change the mindset at car dealerships. He's doing an amazing job. Lastly, thanks to Raul Rovira. The dealership was closed for the day and he stayed over one hour later to calmly review some of the features and cool gadgets of our new vehicle. That's the kind of service that made buying at Lehman Mazda the best car purchasing decision we ever made. If you're looking for a Mazda, save yourself the trouble and go straight to Lehman. Ask for Rob Kesser or Al Silva and I promise that you won't be disappointed! We absolutely love our CX5!

Great Deal!!!

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I enjoyed buy my car with you guys, Thanks a lot I got a great deal. Definitely I will high recommended you to my relatives.

Bad Customer service

by from Doral Fl |

Bought a used 2010 Mazda CX-9 from Lehman. Salesman Sam was great. Unfortunately, the first week I had the car the battery died. I called Sam and he said that had never happened before and to bring it in and they would "take care of us". Considering the dealership is a good hour away at the time of day we called, I figured it was worth it since they were going to "take care of us". My wife took it in only to find they were charging us to replace the battery. I was obviously unhappy when my wife returned and told me what happened. I tried to call and speak with Fernando the used car sales manager for 3 days. Not once did he come to the phone or return a call. I understand batteries go and no one can foresee that. I expect that when I place my trust in a dealership, on a certified car, that they would at least be willing to stand by the car for the first week. Bottom line, I got a good car, I liked the salesman, but have no tolerance for disrespect and the failure for Fernando, the used car sales manager to make himself available to speak with me. I do not recommend this dealership!

great experience, great deal

by from doral, FL |

Albert is a salesman that never lied to me. Got a great lease deal, I paid nothing and ran out with a basic Mazda 3 paying 209 $ month plus tax. Exactly what we spoke over the phone. Recommended! Specially after the worst experience ever had in Ocean Mazda.

Rob Kesser Thank You!!

by from Miami, FL |

WE started looking for a new car, and decided for a Mazda5. We started sending email for quotes in South Florida, and the best price I received was from Lehman Mazda. Rob Kesser call me and send the prices immediately After that we went to the dealer and directly talked with Rob. I wanted a specific color and the touring model which they did not have at that time, but Rob looked the inventory, found the color and model we wanted, and brought it to the dealer for us. They honored the internet price and even gave us a better price. We have excellent experience buying our new car and will recommend Rob Kesser from Lehman Mazda.