Doral Buick GMC

Service 866-606-8357

"Car Buying Made Simple"

Service Review

by from Miami, FL |

I had the best experience I have ever had in a dealership. I was greeted with a smile from the second I got there and was kept aware everyday till I got my car of the work being done to it. Benito Perera was very friendly and helpful through the whole process. I would recommend this dealership and Benito to anybody that wants an honest advice about their car. Thanks for everything.

February 11, 2015

Thank you Leo for the great feedback of our Service Department. We're happy to hear how well you were treated from the moment you walked through our doors and how well Benny communicated with you throughout the process of your repairs. We look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent

by from Miami , Florida |

Very informative , excellent customer service and great knowledge of the car and it's features .

Wonderful staff and service

by from Coral Springs, FL |

This is my 2nd purchase from Doral Buick GMC. I am always happy with the staff and individual attention they give all their customers! Wonderful staff and wonderful service !

July 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review, Anya! Here at Doral Buick GMC, we truly value your business and hope to see you here again!

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

Excellent, fast, and friendly service from Benny Perera. Diligently takes care of his customers.

July 23, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

by from Miami, FL |

Benny, thank you for all your help. I had no appointment on a busy Saturday morning and a broken outside handle on my truck. I could not get in and thanks to Benny it was a blink of an eye before I was our of the shop. Very satisfied.

July 22, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

BENNY IS GREAT!

by from Miami, fl |

My service adviser Benny was outstanding. I have taken many cars to different service centers like Nissan, toyota, GMC, Chevy, etc.. Benny by far was the BEST in making a effort to attention to detail and he truly cars if you are happy.. When i was done with my service i told benny you make me want to come BACK to the retailer vs small mechanic.. I rather spend the money with you, then somwhere else.. Thats the trust he made me feel Thank you

July 10, 2015

Hi Donald, we're happy that Benny was outstanding during your visit! We're glad we felt trusted. Safe travels!

Good cars, excellent service.

by from Miami, FL |

All people are very respectful, friendly and do their best to solve your problems. My case was a warning message on the screen of my GMC, a friend (who has a Honda) came with me and noticed that there was much less customers waiting for repairs than his dealership. I told him that's because of the quality of GMC and the speed and quality of service.

July 8, 2015

Hi Juan, we greatly appreciate your review!

Awesome Service

by from Miami,Fl |

Coming to Doral Buick Service Dept.for Service was the best service that I haved ever recieved out of all my experiences dealing with car servicing..The person who assisted us was the most professonalist person whom we ever came in contact with..Not only was he busy assisting another customer but he eagerly worked faster to assist us and was kind enough to offer us seating in his work space while he finish up with the customer on the phone, which the other person completely ignored us texting on a cell phone..Mr. Benny Perera should be recognized for his professionalism for his outstandinging performance in your Department..

Great Service provided by Benny Pereira

by from Miami, Fl |

Benny Pereria provided exceptional service. He is the only reason why I do business at Doral Buick!! He took the time to explain and answered all my questions. This guy is the most trustworthy person in the entire car business.

July 10, 2015

Hi Benny, we're really pleased that you had a positive experience. We always like to hear that our customers found our staff trustworthy.

GMS Terrain 2011 Air Bag Service

by from MIami, Florida |

Even though the work took a little longer than expected with the long wait from the warranty company - phone hold for 30 minutes- everything was done to my satisfaction. Service Writer Amanda did a really good job keeping me informed and getting the job done right the first time.

July 10, 2015

Hi Pablo, we really appreciate your positive review! If there is anything else we can do for you let us know.

Great Experience!!!!

by from Miami, Fl |

Antonio was able to provide me with the best deal I could find for the car that I wanted, his professionalism, knowledge, availability and patience in explaining all the options I had for my lease made me have the confidence to go and close the deal with him with my eyes closed. I have a pretty busy schedule and knowing that I was able to work on the deal not only over the phone with him but also online thru emails and the website is a big plus for Doral Buick GMC, Congratulations on that. Definitely, this will be my one and only stop for my cars from now on and will recommend Doral Buick GMC and Antonio to friends and family.