Doral Buick GMC

Service 866-606-8357

"Car Buying Made Simple"

Great Salesman, Great Dealership

by from Miami Fl |

I had an amazing experience with George as a salesman and he helped me very much making a decision. I love my 2013 Lacrosse and i recommend him to everyone that tells me they need a new car. Thank you guys very much for getting me my dream car!!!

March 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, and thank you for giving us the honor to serve you! We greatly appreciate your business!

Best service

by from Miami, Florida |

Benny is the best. Have been a customer for over ten years. Both Diesel 2500 truck or gas Denali, excellent service and attention .

Normal Service Interval, Extraordinary Service!

by from Miami, Fl |

I had to take in my 2011 Acadia for its 36K service. Like always, I was treated with the utmost professionalism by Benny Perera. My work was performed on the same day and I was able to take advantage of the shuttle service since I work less than 5 miles away. Thanks, once again, Benny and Doral Buick GMC!

April 15, 2014

Benny Perera is the best1

by from Miami, FL |

You can imagine my state of mind when my 2011 Acadia started making a chirping noise, especially since I had just replaced a motor mount the week before. Luckily, I was still 120 miles from my warranty expiration. As always, Benny Perera took excellent care of me and my car. He actually rode with me around the block until he could hear the noise and make the correct diagnosis on the service sheet. I was able to use the shuttle to get to work, and they even picked me up. I've repeated myself of the past month, but I'll say it again, Benny Perera is the best Service Adviser I have ever dealt with, and employees like him make me want to continue doing business with Doral Automotive in the future.

March 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you had a great experience and that your service visit went well! We look forward to our relationship with you, so keep in touch!

Great Service

by from Miami, FL |

I was there buying a new car and Anonio Corcho helped me so much and took the time for my purchase, thank you. Thanks to Mr Carlos Rodriguez, manager of the service department, he was so kind and patience too when I repaired my car so many times!!

March 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you had a great experience and that the negotiations went well! We look forward to our relationship with you, so keep in touch!

AS good as it can get!

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

We had the pleasure of working with Marty Infield at Delray Buick GMC when purchasing my new Buick Verano.The process of buying a new car is never an easy or speedy one, but Marty was such a knowledgable , patient and likable gentleman, that working with him made the whole thing as good as it can get!! The General Sales Manager JC Kent helped us reach an agreement and then our final paperwork was ably handled by Shoshana Sade.The only reason I did not rank "overall" as 5-star was the fact that buying a car is just NEVER an easy time!!!

March 13, 2014

Thank you for you wonderful review and congrats on your purchase! We are glad that your car buying experience was a positive and smooth journey. Lets keep in touch, see you soon!

Great Customer Service and Quality care

by from Oklahoma |

My wife and I recently bought from Delray Buick GMC from out of state. The car was a used trade-in and what we had been looking for for months. From initial contact with the internet sales person (Tania) to the closing of the deal with the other staff (Jackie and Lou Chad) we were well taken care of and served. Jackie even met us at the airport with the car and a balloon on it when we flew in to drive it home. Being an out of state purchase there were some extra challenges with tag and title transfers that the staff at Delray was more than helpful with. The car had been serviced and detailed and was in near new condition. The car has been running great and we appreciate Delray's customer service very much.

March 3, 2014

EXCELLENT

by from Miami, FL |

I would like to say that I had a great experience in Doral Buick when getting my new 2014 Buick Enclave. George and the staff were very helpful and dedicated in helping me find the exact car I wanted. Thank you all for your help! I love my new car :) Julissa

March 7, 2014

Super experience

by from Miami,fl |

My experience at Doral Buick was the best experience I've had at a dealership so far. the customer attention was superb, the price was excellent, and Mr Corcho did an excellent job of informing me of all of the car's features. I was really only considering Buick when I arrived at the dealership but after this experience I know where I will go when searching for a new vehicle.

January 27, 2014

Professionalism and determination

by from Miami Beach, FL |

Mr. Olivares spent a great deal of time with me to understand my circumstances and needs. He worked through several scenarios with me, never pressuring me to accept any particular one. He was friendly yet professional. He also showed a rapport with my elderly mother who was there to cosign with me. I was extremely pleased with the final deal he put together.

January 23, 2014

great service

by from miami,fl. 33196 |

I have come to this dealer for service since last year and I have been receiving my service for my car with Benny Perera. I can not believe the level of service that I always receive.He truly nows how to give good customer service I would not be coming to this service center if he was not my service advisor. Benny not only has given me good service over the phone but also in person. He is a true asset to your dealership. I only wish there were more people like Benny.

January 7, 2014

Thank you for your review Ms. Mariette Michetti! We are glad to hear that your service experience was nothing less of perfect. We hope to see you soon!