Metro Ford

Service 866-645-1366

Your Hometown Family Dealer Just Off I95 at the 95th Street Exit

OUR SEVENTH CAR PURCHASE AT METRO FORD - MIAMI

by from Miami, FL |

WE'RE LONG TIME CUSTOMERS OF METRO FORD AND ALWAYS GET THE BEST PRICE AND SERVICE!!

Great deals!

by from miami, Florida |

I purchased a 2009 chevy equinox. Very good condition and serviced completely. I hot a great deal with a warranty included. Ask for Chuck levy.

Great Dealership

by from Miami, Florida |

Service Personnel was warm and friendly, patient, and understanding. Felt like I was amongst friends

they were immediately accommodating to my needs !

by from Deerfield Beach,Fla. |

It was a extremely helpful team that truly accommodates the customer needs with excellent service!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Miami, Fl |

Hi: I got a Ford Fiesta 2013, and I was very disappointed and frustrated by the quality of the car. after my almost brand new car was repair again my intention was to change to another dealer and never come back to Ford; but Sergio Sanabria, the sales specialist asked me to listen to him and the offers he had for me, so I decided why not? I was there at Ford yesterday (03/2315) all afternoon until very late at night , and I can say that everyone over there were very helpful and professional. Now I got a Ford Focus 2015, and I just want to say thank you to Sergio and to everybody that helped me. :-)

Great Facilities, awesome salesman, bad numbers.

by from Aventura, FL |

I leased a Ford Escape 2015, the salesman was awesome, awesome, very willing and patience about my questions and explaining all about the car and the papers i need. He helped me a lot and i recommend this place for that. The place is clean and neat, with stuff to drink and wait and wifi. Although the salesman was great beware about the financial guys, i can't say the same. The lowest lowest grade, they help me with all the paperwork as they should in order to make the deal of course but always on a harry and wanting me to sing everything without questions, not clear at all about the final numbers on the car, discounts that i have right to and payments. I really don't know what was the cost of the car so far because they couldn't explain clearly the numbers. An exhausting 9hrs day but i have the car, so go because you will be treated great but give sometime to the last part of payment and a good eye because they are not very clear.

Car Purchase

by from Miami, Florida |

Though I need to take the car back to have the sensor system checked, I believe that my experience with Metro Ford salesperson, Lexox Wright, was productive. I learned a lot in car buying and I will recomend family members and friends to Metro-Ford.

Great service

by from Miami, Fl |

Very nice! I'm used to good service at Metro Ford and the free coffee is pretty good. If my service takes a while I usually eat at Snappers across the street from the dealership.

Excellent Service

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

My Sales Representative Ms. Lynne Williams gets a "Ten Plus" because this is how I would rate the ease and professionalism I experienced at Metro Ford. Dealing with Lynne made it so much easier, my brother said it right from day one that he met Lynne, that she was a pleasure to work with, and when he pointed out a few thing on the vehicle, it was immediately addressed it with management, although management attempted to renege on the promise to repair minor deficiencies it all turned out well in the end . Great job Lynne, thanks for all your help, and I will definitely recommend you and your company to my friends and family. Thank you very much Lynne Williams & Metro Ford. Richard O. Mitchell

Very Satisfied

by from Miami, FL |

You guys did just what you said you would do. My car was involve in an accident and Mr. Fernando gave me very wise advise.

Excellent costumer service!!!

by from Miami, FL |

Absolulety great people! They make everything smooth and easy, as fast as they can, trying to give the best deals, the costumer service is amazing, I felt in confidence and very comfortable making bussines as If I were with friends. Highly recommended!!!! ¿¿¿¿¿