Metro Ford

9000 NW 7 Avenue, Miami, FL 33146

New 866-606-8815
Used 888-587-9406
Service 866-645-1366

Your Hometown/Midtown Dealer just off 95 on I-95!

Metro Ford Buying Experience

by from Southwest Ranches, FL |

My wife and I recently purchased a new 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium. We were able to locate the Fusion model we were looking for on Cars.com and Cathy was able to confirm the vehicle was in inventory. We made an appointment to look at and test drive the vehicle. Upon arrival we were advised that Bill would be the sales representative handling the sales transaction. We were also trading in a 2011 Ford Edge Limited. Once we agreed upon the value of the trade, the purchase of the Fusion was straight forward and seamless. Within 2.5 hours of arriving at Metro Ford, my wife drove off the lot in her new Fusion. Thanks to Cathy and Bill and the rest of the Metro Ford team for making this buying experience seamless and pleasant.

August 21, 2013

Thank you Bruce & Jan for giving us these high praises. We are always striving to enhance our sales process. Our customers feedback is very important to us and hearing from you makes it even more special. Once again thank you!

Friendly, professional dealership staff

by from Miami, FL |

Found 2012 Sedona for sale online, negotiated a good cash deal and purchased. Everyone was helpful and professional. The whole process took about 3 hours. Any way to make that faster?

Tire service

by from Miami, FL |

I had a huge nail in my tire The tire was changed with no problems I also had noise feom my sterrjng wheel and they fixed that too My a/c was checked but no resolution on that

WORST SERVICE AND SERVICE CENTER- WARNING

by from miami beach fl |

This is the WORST DEALER EVER!!! Super slow and they have no idea what is going on. The guy that sold me my truck "Lino Castro" was rude and EVEN GOT LOUD. He's totally unprofessional if I was his manager I would have sent him home for making a customer so upset. Moving forward its been 5 months and my F150 truck wont start. I got it towed to metro ford and its been 2 days and they still have not looked at it. I asked to speak to a manager and of course they say the manager is not available. After going back and forth with the service guy he then tells me I have to buy a battery. Why do I need to buy a battery if they never looked at the truck. People told me about this place.. I should of listened. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Friendly Staff

by from Miami,FL |

This is my 5th Ford vehicle purchase. In comparison to previous purchases I have made from other dealerships, I was very pleased with the treatment I received from all the staff members. I didn't feel pressured to make a purchase and they were patient with me to make sure I was happy and that I would buy the exact vehicle I wanted. In the end, the vehicle was located at another dealership far away and they took care of delivering that vehicle instead of trying to sell me one that they had on the lot. I am very pleased with the vehicle because it was exactly what I wanted and at a reasonable price. The sales staff and everyone I interacted with, was friendly and helped make my purchase a good experience.

Service Dept. is terrible.

by from Miami Fl. |

Service dept. will grab unto anything not to cover a warranty related item in order for you to pay from your pocket. Front Brake pads $850.00 !!!!!

Service Experience

by from Miami, Florida |

I took my truck in for an oil change and small ding in the door. The team was very friendly and assisted me with getting my truck serviced and back out on the road ASAP. They seem to really care about great customer service. I will definitely return for all my future service needs.

Metro Ford Buying Experience

by from Miami, FL |

I was looking for a specific FX2 and Cliff Saieh made it happen. Very smooth buying experience.

Excellent Service from Michael Rodriquez.

by from Miami Florida. |

Excellent customer service. Michael Rodriquez was my representative and he was kind and knew what he was doing and what had to be done. Very professional! Also a man who works in the auto sales department (I wish I could remember his name) came to my car to show me how to change the clock. Very impressed. Much more than my experience last time I had service at metro. New management maybe? Whatever it is it's working.

July 16, 2014

Richard, thank you for leaving us your review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Metro Ford. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Danny Marks - dmarks@metroford.com

great personality and very caring

by from Miami, fl |

I was very pleased with the whole buying process. My salesmen Lynne was very patient and helped me find the car that was just right for me. Her friendly and upbeat attitude really made that car sale possible.

July 11, 2014

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Lynne was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Danny Marks - dmarks@metroford.com

Great Customer Service!!!

by from Miami, FL |

This was my first time at this Ford location and David Duff was extremely helpful and pleasant. Because he was very kind to me and treated me like a valued customer I will most definitely transfer to this Ford location to start getting all of my work done.

July 11, 2014

Thank you so much Jazmine for taking the time to provide such great feedback! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that David was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Danny Marks - dmarks@metroford.com