South Motors Mazda

18010 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33157

New 888-471-9241
Used 888-450-8215
Service 866-455-4926

Credit guy ruins your credit in the process

by from Miami, FL |

The credit guy ran my credit 6 times during my purchase process, I have bought cars more than 10 times before, each time the dealership runs the credit once and sends it to the banks and gets the rates, not here, this guy had 6 different banks run my credit each, as a result my score came down 50 points the next day, this is the most stupid thing I ever saw. In addition to that this guys were willing to lose the deal over 200 dollars, I had to drive out the door and then they called me.

Liars. The WORST dealer I have ever dealt with

by from Miami Florida |

Easily the worst experience u have ever had. They agree on prices for cars and constantly invent fees and take advantage of others. They asked for a deposit because they were having our car "transferred" to their dealership. When we went to finance the car, the price went up $2,000. They even tried to keep the deposit. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER

Great price. Thank you.

by from Miami, FL |

Great experience buying used car from this dealership. The posted online price was honored by the manager with no issues and I got a great deal. I would recommend this dealer to a friend. Friendly people.