Performance Toyota Scion Volvo

Used 888-255-1464
Service 888-459-7066

Top Notch

by from Laureldale PA |

"Great service from start to finish. Sales rep Erica Gonzalez was very friendly and made us feel very comfortable. She was also very knowledgeable about the vehicles we were purchasing. We look forward to enjoying our current Toyota vehicle and others for years to come."

Performance Toyota Scion Volvo responded to this review

October 29, 2012

Thank you for the feedback Matt! We appreciate you being a great customer here at Performance Toyota.

Releasing of a vehicle

by from Reading, PA |

My experience was overwhelming the salesman Fred F. went above and beyond my expectations I couldn't pass up such a great deal. I want to thank Fred F. and Tony C. for all you did for me really appreciate it. Love my 2014 Toyota Corolla. DebI

Great deals and Make you feel at home buying a car

by from Pottstown, PA |

Our car was totalled in an accident and we came to Performance Volvo in Sinking Spring. They have great prices and our Salesperson Cam Kline really treated us well and we got a great deal on a pre-owned Honda. We dealt with a lot of car dealers in the past but these folks really make you feel at home and have great deals. They went out of their way to help us. Customer Manager Tony Curtis also helped us conclude the sales. We will deal with these folks in the future and recommend them to all our friends!

great experience

by from scranton,pa. |

angela,who i dealt with on the phone was very pleasant and helpful.drove 2 hours to make this deal happen .when i got to dealership i dealt with ken babel who was the guy that made it all happen.gave me what i thought was very fair for my trade,worked with me on the price of his car and gave me a warranty.one of the best times i ve ever bought a car.love my new ride.

Great prices and good selection of used vehicles

by from Fogelsville,Pa |

My overall experience was very positive. Our sales rep was Juan Gonzales who was very knowledgeable about the prius we ultimately purchased. He took the time to fully explain the vehicle and capabilities while on the test drive prior to our decision to purchase. After reviewing many dealerships and prices, we chose Performance Toyota due to the quality and price of the vehicles they offered.

Great Saleman - Brad Kopicz

by from Shillington, PA |

Enjoyed wirking with Brad,. He was very nice and way to work with. I will coming back to him again in the future.

Recent purchase

by from Wyomissing, PA |

Last week I had the opportunity to purchase a Toyota Prius C (my first Toyota). I received prompt, attentive help from sales rep Tommy Pennock, whom took time to answer all my questions both before purchase and follow up with me afterwards. As a senior citizen I've purchased many vehicles over the years and this recent experience ranks right there among the best.

Great Dealer!

by from Lancaster, PA |

Performance Toyota is great! This was the second car we purchased through them. The dealership is clean and everyone is friendly. We worked with Adam Jones who was awesome! He made car buying a breeze. The entire process was quick and easy. I would recommend them and also return to purchase another vehicle. Thank you Performance Toyota!

Territory Manager for Novasom

by from Mohnton, Pa |

I bought my new Toyota Tacoma from Performance Toyota. The gentleman who sold me my vehical was Fred Folk. He was very knowledgeable with the vehical and went over every aspect of the vehical thoroughly which helped me choose the model best for me. He gave me a very fair price for my vehical and built a trusting relationship with me which will lead to me purchasing my future vehicals from Performance Toyota. Based on my experience I would highly recommend my friends and family to stop by Performance if they are in the market for a new vehical. Thank you Performance

Great customer service & resolution of issue

by from Mohnton, PA |

We recently ordered a 2014 4runner. Initially, the experience was great. Our first salesman was very helpful, not pushy. Unfortunately, through no mistake on the part of the dealership, when the vehicle came in, it wasn't correct (the interior color wasn't what we asked for). While we did have to wait for a new vehicle to be built and shipped, the dealership took care of everything, and when the correct vehicle arrived, we were pleasantly surprised that we were given an even nicer model (more options), money off, and a better financing rate -- all without us even asking. This was done to make up for our inconvenience. Our new salesman, Fred Folk, was very helpful, again not pushy, and made sure we were in and out quickly. Overall a good experience and we will be using this dealership again.

Fast, Easy, Professional!

by from East Fallowfield, PA |

I was helped by 4 different people. Angela and Sara at the phone/desk both were very friendly and helpful. Both spent much time with me on the phone answering all my questions about the car I was interested in and any other concerns I had. They did not pressure me to come in or try to "hard sell" me and were very patient. Very different from the other dealerships I contacted who only wanted to "get me in" to try out a car, any car, and couldn't be bothered to answer in any detail over the phone. When I got in, Alex Vanderlip was the guy who took me out for a test drive and handled the sale. He was very patient showing me each and ever feature of the car until I understood it and was comfortable with it. He brought us hot chocolate and coffee and walked me thru the sale process and even got my insurance switched so I was covered for the trip home. Another woman (short, blonde) helped me as well but I never got her name - she explained the GAP insurance coverages and helped to verify my registration was up to date when I found that I had left my current registration at home by accident. Everyone did everything possible to make it an easy pleasant experience and not once did I feel pressured. They also got me the numbers I needed financially to make this work. I would definitely come back again and recommend the place to others. The car is beautiful and handled very well on black ice and snow on the drive home that night. I'm looking forward to enjoying it moving forward!! Thanks! A++++++++