Performance Toyota Scion Volvo

4681 Penn Ave, Sinking Spring, PA 19608

New 888-287-1737 New888-287-1737
Used 888-255-1464 Used888-255-1464
Service 888-459-7066 Service 888-459-7066

Friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating sales team.

by from Lebanon, NJ |

Purchased a CPO 2012 Sienna, and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience from beginning to end. I was not expecting the process of buying a used car to be so pleasant. The salesperson, Tommy Pennock, was extremely knowledgeable about the product, listened to my questions/concerns without interrupting, offered possible options and took the time to find the answers to my myriad of questions. He was a true professional. Each of the staff I came in contact with was friendly and helpful. When I asked if a slight scratch could be buffed out prior to picking up the car, it was not a problem. The service dept. did a fantastic job, and I was very satisfied with the result. I drove 90 minutes from NJ to the dealership because they had the vehicle I was looking for in stock and they made the trip worth every minute.

Great car buying experience

by from Reading, PA |

I had a great experience at Performance Toyota. My salesman is/was Tommy Pennock and I highly recommend buying through him. He has a great personality and is not pushy. He helps his customers by tailoring the car buying experience to their needs. A great dealership to purchase a vehicle.

Great Place

by from Sinking Spring, PA |

2nd new Tundra from these guys. Brandon Laudenslager took care of me this time and was great!

Happy with my newly purchased Rav4

by from Shillington, PA |

Just purchased my Certified Rav4. I've had a very good experience with Performance Toyota and my salesman Michael Gorfti. I have been very happy with Michael's expertise and knowledge of my vehicle. He has been very pleasant and helped make the whole buying experience for me pleasant. Michael has been very helpful with helping me find the perfect vehicle for me. Thank you Performance Toyota and salesman Michael Gorfti.

Courteous Salesman

by from Reading, Pa. |

I went, just to check out, what the Toyota cars looked like. I bought my first Toyota. on the spot. All due to having an awsume salesman, Emilio Rodriguez, He was easy to listen too and brought about the car, that suited me, right from the start. THank you Emilio for my Beautiful. suited just for me, car.

"New Year's Eve - Toyota Hybrid" for Mr & Mrs RSB

by from LEBANON PA |

Cammeron Kline (sales person), Amanda Wiczalkowski,Bernie Franckowiak, and the Service department men all worked together to make our experience one of utmost professionalism and yet so caring for our expressions of needs and answering questions with knowledge. There was "team work" and the sale went so smoothly. Our trade car value was considered and we received even more then email figures provided prior to meeting there. The car price was very satisfactory- no hidden costs . Our agreement to the additional plans of "Comprehensive and Zurich Shield " seemed to be a wise decision. We had done much research on hybrids and test drove some in order to make this decision to buy from Performance Toyota Scion to get the best price and service. R&A Boshart.

Friendly & Helpul Salesman

by from Oley |

I must say going into this I was very apprehensive, but Alex Vanderslip put that all to rest. From his personality to his professionalism. Needless to say I am now a proud owner of a Toyota.

Another Tacoma

by from Bernville ,PA |

I was at Performance Toyota purchasing my 4th Tacoma a week ago. Eddie R. is my sales guy who is always smiling and friendly and did a great job again servicing my needs. Tony Curtis who usually works directly with me on the numbers did another great job getting me into my 2016 TRD Off Road Tacoma. I would recommend Performance Toyota to anyone looking for their new vehicle. THANKS GUY'S

Efficient, friendly, and uncomplicated

by from Morgantown PA 19543 |

Tommy "Toyota" was your friendly, helpful and knowledgable sales guy. He said, "call me anytime with any questions and I am happy to help," hopefully that is a promise he will keep. So far, I am so pleased with the car I purchased. It was a great experience from the moment I made an online inquiry regarding a car I was interested in. I am sure it will continue to be positive and I would recommend anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to check online as well as a visit to their lot.

Fantastic Service

by from Elverson, PA |

Salesperson Emilio assisted me in purchasing my first car, and he was wonderful. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. He knew how to get to the point, and helpful with choosing the right car for the right price. Figuring out financing was simple and straightforward, and my time was well spent at this dealership. I love my Prius!