Potamkin Hyundai

6200 NW 167 Street, Miami, FL 33014

New 866-516-3233
Used 888-588-6580
Service 866-678-2228

Home of the BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!!

A new way of Car-Buying! The Potamkin Hyundai Way!

by from Miami Lakes, Florida |

My family and I, have now purchased two vehicles from Potamkin Hyundai and have plans for a third vehicle in the Summer of 2014. In addition to the superior quality of a Hyundai product, it's the Family Atmosphere at Potamkin Hyundai and their commitment to Excellence that sets them apart from the rest of the Automobile Dealerships. From the moment you arrive at Potamkin Hyundai, you'll feel it in the air. The feeling that all is good, and it's going to be real special. The Service Professionals at Potamkin Hyundai, along with Mr. Frank Pena's vision of re-introducing a new concept for car-buying. It's quite simply really, you provide a quality product and your surround yourself with service professionals that believe in your product and see your vision of delivering the Best Level of Care, period!....Folks!., you and your family deserve the chance to experience the "Potamkin Hyundai Difference"., you'll arrive as potential new customers and leave as family. Keep up the amazing work! Javier Perez Miami Lakes, Florida.

Great buying experience!

by from Hialeah, FL |

Purchased a Santa FE Sport and was giving a good price, it was exactly the car that I wanted to get with the options I wanted. My wife has a Veloster but sometime around September or November I want to trade it in and get her a Tucson, and there is no other place other then Potamkin Hyundai that I would go to do it.....

New Hybrid Sonata 2015

by from Miami, Florida |

Excellent experience from beginning to end. Would highly recommend this dealer.

April 29, 2015

Thanks for the five-star review and enjoy your new Hyundai!

I Keep Coming Back!

by from Miami, Florida |

Always friendly, and attentive!!!! Repairs do NOT take very long, and if it does, they will offer you a ride home AND they will come back and pick you up. I am always happy with the courteous people and the great service that I receive!

April 29, 2015

Wow, thanks for the wonderful review, Diana! We're so pleased to hear that our staff always provides you with such positive experiences and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Awesome Service

by from Miami Lakes, FL |

Went in to get service for my car, came out with a new car. The staff was great. Nice and helpful. Andy was great with answering every question I had. Very reasonable. I had a certain price range and they helped me obtain the car I wanted for the price I wanted. Very satisfied with my brand new car :)

Ismael Bruges a true professional

by from Miami, FL |

Great professional buying experience. Very thorough. He made the shopping experience painless and was there every step of the way. I would recommend Ismael to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle there. We were in and out in no time

Best experience ever in buying a new car

by from Miami, FL |

My salesman was Andy Gonzalez and I had the best experience in buying my first new car with him. The process was smooth and efficient. I would recommend everyone who wants to buy a new car and without a hassle with him.

March 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review. We are so happy to hear that Andy treated you well during your first car purchase. We know that it can be nerve-wracking, so we're glad he made you feel comfortable. We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership to others. See you soon for your first oil change.

Awesome place!

by from Miami lakes florida |

Monica is great!. She's very friendly and informative. I did not feel like she was trying to get a bonus by getting me to buy extra stuff. She goes straight to the point! Love her!

Good Experience

by from Miami Lakes, Fl |

Gelson was a easy salesman to work with. When the car that I purchased had a problem on the way home he provided me with a loaner. Gelson went over most all of the features at the time of delivery. Too early to make a review on the car itself.

Great Service, Great Deals

by from Miami, FL |

I found Potamkin Hyundai over the internet. Gelson Gomez was very professional and persistent in his approach in finding me the best deal. I was very impressed with the determination to get my business and the pricing was excellent - could not walk away from the deal! I highly recommend this dealership. Never drove a Hyundai before - great car for a great deal! Enjoying the benefits!

GREAT SERVICES AND CUSTOMER SERVICES

by from MIAMI,FL |

I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE IN THAT DEALER UNTIL NOW.I ALWAYS DO IT MY SERVICE FOR MY HYUNDAI TIBURON WITH THEM.THERE IS A VERY NICE GUY,HIS NAME IS WILLY,IS VERY HELPFULL AND ATTEND,I ALWAYS ASK FOR HIM,HE WORK VERY FAST AND WITH VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.