Potamkin Hyundai

6200 NW 167 Street, Miami, FL 33014

New 866-516-3233
Used 888-588-6580
Service 866-678-2228

Home of the BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!!

A new way of Car-Buying! The Potamkin Hyundai Way!

by from Miami Lakes, Florida |

My family and I, have now purchased two vehicles from Potamkin Hyundai and have plans for a third vehicle in the Summer of 2014. In addition to the superior quality of a Hyundai product, it's the Family Atmosphere at Potamkin Hyundai and their commitment to Excellence that sets them apart from the rest of the Automobile Dealerships. From the moment you arrive at Potamkin Hyundai, you'll feel it in the air. The feeling that all is good, and it's going to be real special. The Service Professionals at Potamkin Hyundai, along with Mr. Frank Pena's vision of re-introducing a new concept for car-buying. It's quite simply really, you provide a quality product and your surround yourself with service professionals that believe in your product and see your vision of delivering the Best Level of Care, period!....Folks!., you and your family deserve the chance to experience the "Potamkin Hyundai Difference"., you'll arrive as potential new customers and leave as family. Keep up the amazing work! Javier Perez Miami Lakes, Florida.

great dealer

by from miami, fl |

Happy costumer... very good deal... I will recomend it..

Best car buying experience

by from Miami, Florida |

Personally the quickest and painless car buying experience I've ever seen.k

service

by from Miami Lakes, Florida |

Happy customer, Happy customer, Happy customer, Happy customer, Happy customer, Happy customer, Happy customer, Happy customer, Happy customer, Happy customer.

Excellent Customer service

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Excellent customer service and extensive inventory. Have purchased two Hyundai from them and will always recommend them to anyone.

Fab Service

by from Hialeah, FL |

The staff is very friendly and honest. They do not give you the run around.

great service

by from homestead,fl |

Well I went to potamkin Hyundai just to get info on how I should go ahead trading my Ford edge truck thinking I would leave there with nothing but instead after talking to the best hard working sales guy there is Miguel Acosta he made it happen not one but two cares I was so surprised and left there a happy customer I would recommend potamkin Hyundai to anyone looking for a vehicle new or used. I never had a car buying experience like this I was there for only 4 hours compare to 8 hour like I'm working there great job potamkin Hyundai and the finance guy was excellent

Great Service

by from Miami, Fl |

Just went in for my oil change and was taken care of by the very competent Miguel Rosario, the Service Manager. Not only did he do the oil change but he also completed some other work that was necessary....and did it in a timely manner. No 5 hour wait. I would recommend Miguel to anyone who wants to service their Hyundai.....

Potamkin Hyundai responded to this review

June 26, 2015

Thank you for your sharing your five star review with us, Mauricio. We're delighted to hear that you recommend our service department and that you speak so highly of Miguel. We'll be sure to share your compliments with him. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future with any further service or maintenance requests. We hope to see you around our dealership soon!

Excellent team

by from MIAMI FLA |

THE FACILITY AND SERVICE PEOPLE ARE EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY!!!! SERVICE DEP IS ABOVE EXCELLENCE!!!!! I RECOMEND THIS!!!!! ERIC MARK MARTINEZ

Great buying experience!

by from Hialeah, FL |

Purchased a Santa FE Sport and was giving a good price, it was exactly the car that I wanted to get with the options I wanted. My wife has a Veloster but sometime around September or November I want to trade it in and get her a Tucson, and there is no other place other then Potamkin Hyundai that I would go to do it.....

New Hybrid Sonata 2015

by from Miami, Florida |

Excellent experience from beginning to end. Would highly recommend this dealer.

Potamkin Hyundai responded to this review

April 29, 2015

Thanks for the five-star review and enjoy your new Hyundai!