Potamkin Hyundai

6200 NW 167 Street, Miami, FL 33014

New 866-516-3233
Used 888-588-6580
Service 866-678-2228

Home of the BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!!

A new way of Car-Buying! The Potamkin Hyundai Way!

by from Miami Lakes, Florida |

My family and I, have now purchased two vehicles from Potamkin Hyundai and have plans for a third vehicle in the Summer of 2014. In addition to the superior quality of a Hyundai product, it's the Family Atmosphere at Potamkin Hyundai and their commitment to Excellence that sets them apart from the rest of the Automobile Dealerships. From the moment you arrive at Potamkin Hyundai, you'll feel it in the air. The feeling that all is good, and it's going to be real special. The Service Professionals at Potamkin Hyundai, along with Mr. Frank Pena's vision of re-introducing a new concept for car-buying. It's quite simply really, you provide a quality product and your surround yourself with service professionals that believe in your product and see your vision of delivering the Best Level of Care, period!....Folks!., you and your family deserve the chance to experience the "Potamkin Hyundai Difference"., you'll arrive as potential new customers and leave as family. Keep up the amazing work! Javier Perez Miami Lakes, Florida.

Awesome place!

by from Miami lakes florida |

Monica is great!. She's very friendly and informative. I did not feel like she was trying to get a bonus by getting me to buy extra stuff. She goes straight to the point! Love her!

Good Experience

by from Miami Lakes, Fl |

Gelson was a easy salesman to work with. When the car that I purchased had a problem on the way home he provided me with a loaner. Gelson went over most all of the features at the time of delivery. Too early to make a review on the car itself.

Great Service, Great Deals

by from Miami, FL |

I found Potamkin Hyundai over the internet. Gelson Gomez was very professional and persistent in his approach in finding me the best deal. I was very impressed with the determination to get my business and the pricing was excellent - could not walk away from the deal! I highly recommend this dealership. Never drove a Hyundai before - great car for a great deal! Enjoying the benefits!

GREAT SERVICES AND CUSTOMER SERVICES

by from MIAMI,FL |

I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE IN THAT DEALER UNTIL NOW.I ALWAYS DO IT MY SERVICE FOR MY HYUNDAI TIBURON WITH THEM.THERE IS A VERY NICE GUY,HIS NAME IS WILLY,IS VERY HELPFULL AND ATTEND,I ALWAYS ASK FOR HIM,HE WORK VERY FAST AND WITH VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Car Experience

by from Florida |

The employees at Potamkin Hyundai are excellent in their customer service, The take the time out to explain every detail of our purchase and offer us pertinent information. They are a great team will always go back there and recommend others. Great Team!!

The experience for purchase a car

by from Miami fl |

I recommend every one to buy a car in this dealer I have a excellent customer service.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Miami FL |

I found an outstanding service from our sales man Ernesto Miranda. He was always on top of everything and very knowledgeable about the cars, future services, plans, financing etc. I would love for all to experience the buying of a car the way we did. Thank you again for all you did Ernesto. George and Jeamy Sonata LTD 2014

Great Service and quickly attention

by from Doral, FL. |

Yesterday we took our SantaFe Sport 2014 for its first review after the first 5.000 miles. Kindly attention by Mr. Willie Gonzalez and quickly response from the team of Maintenance and repairs. Thanks.

Excellent team work.

by from Miami,FL |

Excellent team,we had a great experience during our buying process.

Excellent service

by from Miami lakes |

After 6.5 years of experience in car purchase and service I can only say that it was excellent specially the knowledgeable and very responsible employees beside the professional and timely service