Potamkin Hyundai

6200 NW 167 Street, Miami, FL 33014

New 866-516-3233
Used 888-588-6580
Service 866-678-2228

Home of the BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!!

A new way of Car-Buying! The Potamkin Hyundai Way!

by from Miami Lakes, Florida |

My family and I, have now purchased two vehicles from Potamkin Hyundai and have plans for a third vehicle in the Summer of 2014. In addition to the superior quality of a Hyundai product, it's the Family Atmosphere at Potamkin Hyundai and their commitment to Excellence that sets them apart from the rest of the Automobile Dealerships. From the moment you arrive at Potamkin Hyundai, you'll feel it in the air. The feeling that all is good, and it's going to be real special. The Service Professionals at Potamkin Hyundai, along with Mr. Frank Pena's vision of re-introducing a new concept for car-buying. It's quite simply really, you provide a quality product and your surround yourself with service professionals that believe in your product and see your vision of delivering the Best Level of Care, period!....Folks!., you and your family deserve the chance to experience the "Potamkin Hyundai Difference"., you'll arrive as potential new customers and leave as family. Keep up the amazing work! Javier Perez Miami Lakes, Florida.

Excellent business and clean treatment

by from MIAMI GARDENS |

This is the fourth time that I make this Dealer negotiations and always manage excellent relationships

Excellent!

by from Miami, FL |

My over all experience with the dealer, sales person and finance department is the best experience I have had in a dealership? Thank you. -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Potamkin Hyundai, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer from Potamkin Hyundai.

Potemkin

by from Miami Fl |

I would just like to Thank everyone at Potamkin for the best experience that I have had in over twenty years of me buying cars. I would like to give a special Thanks to Paola Rueda she went above and beyond to assist me and she did not stop until I was driving away with my new 2013 car fully loaded and I Thank her because car has everything that I told her I wanted on my car may a God richly bless you. Rose Delaney

Exccellent

by from Miami, FL |

Was pleasantly surprised and gratified by the good service and friendly attitude our salesman kept at all times. A good job!

Pleasant

Satisfied!

by from Miami, FL |

Very satisfied with the experience from beginning to end!

My 4th Hyundai

by from Miami, Fl |

I bought my 4th Hyundai in Potamkin since 2010 , accent 2010, tucson 2011, genesis coupe 2013 and Santa Fe limited 2013. Grate experience with Paola Rueda , she find the price, the equipment, the color, and great service department with Marco.

Great Experience!

by from Miami, FL |

I bought my car on Thursday and was so impressed with the whole experience that I returned on Friday and purchased a second car for my wife, of course Benny was our sales person again.

Love my car!

by from Miami, FL |

My salesperson Melvin Gomez from Potamkin Hyundai was outstanding. Truly knowledgeable on his job and has a great personality. The purchasing experience was awesome. I love my car!

Great experience!

by from Miami, FL |

My sales person, Juan Carlos, was utterly amazing. He single - handedly made my buying experience the best I'e ever had.