Lehman Toyota

19390 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169

Used 305-281-6440

Excellent service.

by from Sunny Isles Florida |

I had check engine light and truck tire light they fix it right away and did not charge a lot of money. Plus they washed car

Fraudulent Deal

by from Miami FL |

Negotiated price via text and phone calls with employee named Foaud, as to avoid the need to haggle at dealership. Arrive at dealership and they would not honor the negotiated deal. They tried to sell us other model that we are not interested in Look elsewhere for your next Toyota. Watch for bait and switch.

Toyota RAV4 2013

by from Hallandale Beach , FL |

I bought a Toyota RAV4 limited 2013 , so far so good, I love my new car . My salesman Ernesto Hidalgo was soooo nice , very professional. when now I had to seat with the finance guy Birmengham Guirand, you know how stressful this could be you like the car you want it , but you are not sure about the finance, how much your payment will be, I was soooo comfortable, and he explained every coma, period, sentences in that contract the process was fast and smooth, you can tell he knows what he was doing.Thank you guys good experience. I'm 100% satisfy, I will recommend friends and family to you guys compliment Bravo, Bravo .

Best Toyota dealer in SFLA

by from Miami Florida |

I purchased my 2014 Camry SE with a professional sales team. Alex Santiago was my salesman. He is honest, courteous and professional. I visited other dealers in South Florida and none can come close to Toyota of North Miami.

Open Communication

by from Hialeah, FL |

I purchased (2) 2014 Toyota Camrys the same day from this dealer. The Dealer was very helpful in providing me a comfortable buying experience. Alex & Porfi were both great. Only concern I have is with my Temp Tag, it has taken an eternity for someone to answer me regarding my Permanent Tag. Definitely would return to purchase my next vehicle.

SO BAD! CAN I SUE?

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

If I could give a negative star I would. This has been a nightmare experience for the four months since purchasing my vehicle. I cannot get anything resolved. No one calls me back, horrible service. I negotiated to have my bumper painted when I bought the car and as soon as I drove off the lot the check engine light came on. I immediately called them and was promised it would be resolved. After numerous, NUMEROUS phone calls and multiple 45 mins drives to and from my house to the dealership, I finally had the engine fixed, tint applied and the bumper painted. Only to have the car returned with the bumper broken. Then the splash guard fell off yesterday and was rubbing against my tire and wore a hole. No one called me back, no one helped me, no one cares how I am supposed to get to work. I've given up on getting the extra key they promised me. Albert was helpful to FINALLY get the engine looked at and the cosmetic work done BUT it seems there is a disconnection between the sales and service dept. Lots of finger pointing and buck passing. Personally, I don't think the customer should suffer because of inefficiencies within an organization. The only great employee I've encountered is the service receptionist, Patricia. I'm at the point where I'm going to inquire if I have grounds to SUE! This is just an atrocity. It would be AWESOME if someone would contact me and resolve the issues with my vehicle. SHAME ON YOU TOYOTA OF NORTH MIAMI!

It's a geat place But ..

by from Miami Fla |

Great staff beautiful building convenient cafe available clean and comfortable BUT the car wash I received was very poor I guess there is no manager for that department . The dashboard was dusty and they didn't seem to notice the wheels because they were not cleaned

Pleasant buying experience

by from North Miami, FL |

I'm very satisfied with my recent purchase from Toyota of North Miami. Frantz was exceptionally polite and patient and went above and beyond in the delivery of his service. The facility and inventory was quite impressive. Overall, it was a pleasant buying experience .

Great Service

by from Miami, FL |

Very good service, very detailed explanation by Service Advisor, I think the hourly rate charged a little expensive

Great service and good prices

by from miami fl |

I am very satisfied with the service, great customer service and excellent prices and very good autos