Prestige Imports

14780 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33181

New 866-455-2836
Used 888-505-9130
Service 866-758-7130

#1 Volume Audi Dealership in the US 2010, 2011, & 2012.

Service department dishonest

by from Miami FL |

Came in for an oil change and tune up. Drove around for 2 weeks before a friend noticed my oil filter looked like it hadn't been changed for thousands of miles. pulled the dipstick, oil was completely black. Then he decided to check my spark plugs for me- they were the original plugs! after hundreds of dollars in repair bills, nothing was actually serviced on the car!

Prestige Imports responded to this review

July 23, 2014

Tim, We attempted to find your contact information based off of the name Tim R and our records over the last month, but were unable find a vehicle under that name or one similar. Please reach out to Grant Johnson, our Service Director, at 305-947-1000, so that we can research and resolve this situation.

Great service

by from Sarasota, Fl |

Priscilla was great to work with. Very prompt and responsive. Look forward to working with them in the future

Horrible customer service

by from Miami, Florida |

I was looking to buy a 2004 Gallardo and they never called me back.... Horrible customer services.

I did not buy a car from them, but

by from Melbourne, FL |

I did not buy a car from them but they were courteous and responded promptly to my emails.

Inferior Product

by from Miami, FL |

I bought a 2010 Audi A4 from Prestige Imports, and the car was running well until about 2 years and a month after I bought it. Since then, it's been in the shop 11 times in a year. All in all, I've been without my car for more than a month during that time. While the car is under warranty, it's created a considerable burden on me to have to deal with these problems for a car that is so young. Certainly the Florida Lemon Law would apply in this case, except that the problems surfaced just after the 2-year period ended. Audi customer service and their service department as a whole have tried to bend over backwards to accommodate me in dealing with the issues as they've come up, but the product itself is inferior. As confirmation of that, I had a long conversation with Prestige Audi's Service Director, Mr. Grant Johnson. One of his first questions to me was whether I had leased or purchased the car. I stated that I had purchased it without a note, hoping that I'd keep the car for 6, 7, or 8 years. I was entirely stunned when he told me that 60-70% of their customers lease Audis since they're really not expected to last longer than that without sustaining problems. What an astounding admission, no?! There was no mention of a remedy by Mr. Johnson to help solve the situation, and he took on a glib and unsympathetic tone with me. In any event, though I commend Prestige Audi for their customer service (for the most part), the car that Prestige Imports sold me is a lemon and I have no recourse but to consider selling it at a loss with the warranty fast approaching and the problems continuing. The dealership (both local and national) continues to resist my attempts to seek an extension of the warranty at a reduced cost or even no cost because of the innumerable problems that my car has had. My advice in a nutshell: You'd be better buying any other car, other than an Audi!

Wouldn't let me test drive S5 in showroom.

by from Hollywood, Fl |

I went to prestige imports to test drive an A5 and S5. They had an s5 in the show room, but said I couldn't test drive it because they didn't want to take it out of the show room. They then required me to give proof of insurance to test drive the A5. I've never had to do this at any other dealerships. I'm a shorts/ t-shirt guy and I'm wondering if they thought I couldn't afford the car. I ended up walking out and going to Coral Sprints Audi. They were very curious and had a considerably better selection of s5s that they were happy to let me try out.

Prestige Imports responded to this review

March 29, 2013

Mr. Rich, I apologize for the inconvenience. I assure you that we were not discriminating, the test drive form & proof of insurance are used with every customer as a legal precaution. Please contact me directly at catwood@prestigeimports.com so that I can put you in touch with the owner. Also, please include the date that you came in as to the best of my knowledge within the last month we have only had a couple of RS5's in our showroom.

New Car Buying Experience

by from Miami Beach, FL |

Awesome! Straight and to the point. Fair and pleasant all around experience. I have referred many friends since and will continue. Try it, you'll like it :)

09 A4 Purchase

by from Houston, TX |

Worked with Jakob to help find an '09 A4 Quattro for my son. Jakob was very professional and extremely helpful. He is a man of his word, and can be trusted. I would definitely buy from Jakob again!!

Great service !

by from Miami |

I boutht a used audi and the service and the car was great, even the car presented a minor problem one week after they toke car of it for free and the car is in excelent conditions and they did everything they were compromise to do.

Service Dept

by from Hallandale, FL |

After experiencing several service visits, I have found the department to be dishonest. They have made up charges on several occasions and have not done work charged for. They always attempt to turn a small bill into a large one. When challenged they always reduce the charges and claim there must have been a communications error. Buying a car at prestige is ok, but service it elsewhere.