Prestige Imports

14780 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33181

New 866-455-2836
Used 888-505-9130
Service 866-758-7130

#1 Volume Audi Dealership in the US 2010, 2011, & 2012.

Great service

by from Sarasota, Fl |

Priscilla was great to work with. Very prompt and responsive. Look forward to working with them in the future

Horrible customer service

by from Miami, Florida |

I was looking to buy a 2004 Gallardo and they never called me back.... Horrible customer services.

I did not buy a car from them, but

by from Melbourne, FL |

I did not buy a car from them but they were courteous and responded promptly to my emails.

Inferior Product

by from Miami, FL |

I bought a 2010 Audi A4 from Prestige Imports, and the car was running well until about 2 years and a month after I bought it. Since then, it's been in the shop 11 times in a year. All in all, I've been without my car for more than a month during that time. While the car is under warranty, it's created a considerable burden on me to have to deal with these problems for a car that is so young. Certainly the Florida Lemon Law would apply in this case, except that the problems surfaced just after the 2-year period ended. Audi customer service and their service department as a whole have tried to bend over backwards to accommodate me in dealing with the issues as they've come up, but the product itself is inferior. As confirmation of that, I had a long conversation with Prestige Audi's Service Director, Mr. Grant Johnson. One of his first questions to me was whether I had leased or purchased the car. I stated that I had purchased it without a note, hoping that I'd keep the car for 6, 7, or 8 years. I was entirely stunned when he told me that 60-70% of their customers lease Audis since they're really not expected to last longer than that without sustaining problems. What an astounding admission, no?! There was no mention of a remedy by Mr. Johnson to help solve the situation, and he took on a glib and unsympathetic tone with me. In any event, though I commend Prestige Audi for their customer service (for the most part), the car that Prestige Imports sold me is a lemon and I have no recourse but to consider selling it at a loss with the warranty fast approaching and the problems continuing. The dealership (both local and national) continues to resist my attempts to seek an extension of the warranty at a reduced cost or even no cost because of the innumerable problems that my car has had. My advice in a nutshell: You'd be better buying any other car, other than an Audi!

Wouldn't let me test drive S5 in showroom.

by from Hollywood, Fl |

I went to prestige imports to test drive an A5 and S5. They had an s5 in the show room, but said I couldn't test drive it because they didn't want to take it out of the show room. They then required me to give proof of insurance to test drive the A5. I've never had to do this at any other dealerships. I'm a shorts/ t-shirt guy and I'm wondering if they thought I couldn't afford the car. I ended up walking out and going to Coral Sprints Audi. They were very curious and had a considerably better selection of s5s that they were happy to let me try out.

Prestige Imports responded to this review

March 29, 2013

Mr. Rich, I apologize for the inconvenience. I assure you that we were not discriminating, the test drive form & proof of insurance are used with every customer as a legal precaution. Please contact me directly at catwood@prestigeimports.com so that I can put you in touch with the owner. Also, please include the date that you came in as to the best of my knowledge within the last month we have only had a couple of RS5's in our showroom.

New Car Buying Experience

by from Miami Beach, FL |

Awesome! Straight and to the point. Fair and pleasant all around experience. I have referred many friends since and will continue. Try it, you'll like it :)

09 A4 Purchase

by from Houston, TX |

Worked with Jakob to help find an '09 A4 Quattro for my son. Jakob was very professional and extremely helpful. He is a man of his word, and can be trusted. I would definitely buy from Jakob again!!

Great service !

by from Miami |

I boutht a used audi and the service and the car was great, even the car presented a minor problem one week after they toke car of it for free and the car is in excelent conditions and they did everything they were compromise to do.

Service Dept

by from Hallandale, FL |

After experiencing several service visits, I have found the department to be dishonest. They have made up charges on several occasions and have not done work charged for. They always attempt to turn a small bill into a large one. When challenged they always reduce the charges and claim there must have been a communications error. Buying a car at prestige is ok, but service it elsewhere.

Excellent experience buying an Audi Q5

by from Sunny Isles Beach, FL |

This is to acknowledge and thank Yuri Shvartsman, General Sales Manager and Jonathan Shvartsman, and other members of the Prestige Audi team for the excellent service during the purchase of an Audi Q5 this week. They went the extra mile to make sure that I got the right vehicle for my preferences, and that I was satisfied with the whole buying experience (price, warranty, service, explanations about the features and benefits of the vehicle, how to operate all the advanced features... Navigation, Bluetooth, integration with iPhone, Blind Spot sensors, backup camera, panoramic sun-roof, key-less start, etc, etc). Jonathan took as much time as necessary to show me all of those and more. Also the buying process itself, was very fast, and once I made my decision, it took very little time to go through the paperwork formalities with the financial team members. Best car buying experience ever. Highly recommended.