Bill Seidle's Nissan

Service 866-693-5728 Service 866-693-5728

South Florida's #1 Nissan Dealership

Knowledgeable and friendly

by from Miami, FL |

Russ was great! He was responsive, courteous and took the time to answer every question I had...no matter how many of them I had. I was also impressed with the shop foreman who took the time to take me on a test drive so he could re-assure me the car was working the way it should. Great experience. I'll definitely be back!

September 13, 2012

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that all of your questions were answered and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Customer service

by from Miami Fl |

Ileana help me a lot more than anyone else have help me and rodrigo the finance men

April 15, 2016

Thank you for writing in to share your experience! We're glad to see you had a great time working with our team!

Poor service

by from MIAMI FLRORIDA |

Worst experience ever. Service department gave to me,if i know i going to waste my time there to have just oil change I spend 1hrs and 20mm then I left the service dept.

April 8, 2016

We are very sorry to have not met your expectations of time for your service visit. As discussed that day between you and our Service Manager Ariel, this was our error and we had hoped to correct it during your visit. Although we did understand that you were out of time that day, we would like to offer to correct the issue if you are so inclined to use our services again. If so, please contact Ariel directly at 305-637-5222 to schedule an appoint and discuss in detail and we can assure you a top notch customer service experience!

Excellent service!

by from Miami, FL |

Excellent experience. All staff was courteous and professional. Special thanks to Javier Torres, who took the time to explain us the problem and kept us in the loop all the time. Definitely we will come back.

July 28, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words! If you need us in the future, we'll be there for you.

Wonderful experience - straightfoward Salesman!

by from Miami, FL |

I have been to a few other dealers to trade in my car, I had negative equity and they all made me feel like I was stuck and had limited options and was going to have to buy a car I didn't want. Until we came to BIll Seidle's! Edwin Caldera was so straightforward, he made sure we were comfortable and happy and really helped us get a fantastic deal on a used Acura RDX that I was in love with. Thank you, Edwin !!

October 3, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience at Bill Seidle Nissan! We make sure each and every customer walks out feeling they got a good deal on the car they wanted. Thank you for the kind comments!

Buying Process & Customer Service

by from Doral, FL |

Mr. Christian Guevara was the professional who assisted my spouse and I in deciding upon and purchasing our second Nisson Pathfinder Christian listened to us, understood what we were looking for, and assisting us in the sales process with no pressure, just education about the vehicle, etc., and just such a great listener. I think Christian will be one of the best sellers simply because he is a natural, active listener! Christian was great and we are very pleased with our purchase!!

September 24, 2014

We are glad to hear that Christian delivered such a great experience for you both, Frederick! It makes us proud to hear that you felt he was helpful, kind, and attentive throughout your purchase. Thank you for your kind review and business, and hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new Pathfinder!

Worst experience ever...

by from Miami, fl |

Worst experience ever. Service department gave me lots of run a rounds, did not call me to inform me on cars progress, I had to be calling and them and still they gave me no straight answers. Just horrible dealing with their personnel ....do not recommend and I will stay away from this place ...,

September 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your service visit and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please give our Service Manager a call at 305-637-5222 to discuss further. We look forward to speaking with you.

Great Salesman!

by from Miami, Fl |

Carlos Gonzalez Oliva is an outstanding salesman and a great benefit to Bill Seidle Nissan. He was super nice, courteous, quick and to the point. Bottom line we know we got the best deal possible.....There was no long back and forth like I've been used to with other dealers and that is huge in my book. Our daughter daughter bought her car from him and we will absolutely buy our next car only from him.....He is the best!!!!

August 7, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, Evelio! We are very proud to know that Carlos was so kind and helpful during your daughter's recent purchase. It's always great to hear that our customers have an easy and hassle-free experience when they visit our dealership. We appreciate your family's business, and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Great experience,great car thanks to Nissan !!!!

by from Miami,Fl |

"Great job on treating us like family and getting us what we needed,thank you Oscar Miralles you are truly a great salesman and an asset to Nissan "

March 3, 2014

Thank you, Saul! We are glad that Oscar and the rest of the Bill Seidle Nissan team were able to help you find the perfect car for your budget and needs while providing an exceptional experience. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great Leasing Experience

by from Miami, Fl |

Came in for a new lease and the visit was very pleasant. Sales person Oscar Miralles was very helpful and knew his cars. Would definitely return here when my new lease is up.

March 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! We are glad that Oscar was able to help you find the perfect lease in a helpful and friendly manner. We appreciate you choosing Bill Seidle Nissan, and we look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle!