Bill Seidle's Nissan

Service 866-693-5728

South Florida's #1 Nissan Dealership

Knowledgeable and friendly

by from Miami, FL |

Russ was great! He was responsive, courteous and took the time to answer every question I had...no matter how many of them I had. I was also impressed with the shop foreman who took the time to take me on a test drive so he could re-assure me the car was working the way it should. Great experience. I'll definitely be back!

September 12, 2012

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that all of your questions were answered and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Worst experience ever...

by from Miami, fl |

Worst experience ever. Service department gave me lots of run a rounds, did not call me to inform me on cars progress, I had to be calling and them and still they gave me no straight answers. Just horrible dealing with their personnel ....do not recommend and I will stay away from this place ...,

September 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your service visit and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please give our Service Manager a call at 305-637-5222 to discuss further. We look forward to speaking with you.

Great Salesman!

by from Miami, Fl |

Carlos Gonzalez Oliva is an outstanding salesman and a great benefit to Bill Seidle Nissan. He was super nice, courteous, quick and to the point. Bottom line we know we got the best deal possible.....There was no long back and forth like I've been used to with other dealers and that is huge in my book. Our daughter daughter bought her car from him and we will absolutely buy our next car only from him.....He is the best!!!!

August 7, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, Evelio! We are very proud to know that Carlos was so kind and helpful during your daughter's recent purchase. It's always great to hear that our customers have an easy and hassle-free experience when they visit our dealership. We appreciate your family's business, and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Great experience,great car thanks to Nissan !!!!

by from Miami,Fl |

"Great job on treating us like family and getting us what we needed,thank you Oscar Miralles you are truly a great salesman and an asset to Nissan "

March 3, 2014

Thank you, Saul! We are glad that Oscar and the rest of the Bill Seidle Nissan team were able to help you find the perfect car for your budget and needs while providing an exceptional experience. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great Leasing Experience

by from Miami, Fl |

Came in for a new lease and the visit was very pleasant. Sales person Oscar Miralles was very helpful and knew his cars. Would definitely return here when my new lease is up.

March 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! We are glad that Oscar was able to help you find the perfect lease in a helpful and friendly manner. We appreciate you choosing Bill Seidle Nissan, and we look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Miami,fl |

GREAT SERVICE! Extremely happy with my new truck everything was quick and straight to the point.HIGHLY RECOMMEND Edwin Caldera

March 3, 2014

Thank you, Jorge! We are very glad to know that your recent visit with Bill Seidle and Edwin was a great one, so much so that you are willing to recommend us. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Overall great buying experience

by from Florida |

Bought a car from this dealership and I have to say that because of Oscar's help and expertise he made the buying experience a smooth one. He was able to address any concerns I had and assured me I was making the right choice without being pushy. If you are looking for a Nissan in the near future, I would highly recommend seeing Oscar.

March 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! We are glad to know that Oscar was able to help you find the perfect car in an easy and stress-free manner. We greatly appreicate your recommendations and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Really happy with our purchase

by from Miami, FL |

Ask for Oscar Miralles! He's super helpful, great attitude.

March 3, 2014

Thank you, Lidia! We are glad to know that Oscar was able to provide an excellent experience during your recent visit to Bill Seidle Nissan. We hope to see you again in the future!

Great customer service

by from miami, florida |

When I arrived at bill seidle nissan I was not sure of the vehicle I wanted. The sales representative Oscar helped me narrow down the exact vehicle that I needed. He was very polite and professional. Andres the in finance finalized all the paperwork giving me the payment that I was looking for dispite my less than perfect credit. I highly recommend this dealer!

March 1, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are glad that Oscar and the rest of the Bill Seidle team were able to help you get into the perfect car for the right price. Thank you for your recommendations and choosing Bill Seidle for your recent purchase, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Great experience

by from Miami, FL |

Oscar was very attentive and took the time to answer each and every one of my questions. He was personable and made the overwhelming car shopping experience much more bearable for me. I would definitely recommend a friend.

March 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! We are glad to know that Oscar was able to make your experience at Bill Seidle a great one. We appreciate your business and recommending your friends to us, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Horrible Service

by from Miami FL |

They lie like no others so you can drive home with the car. Horrible service