Tropical Chevrolet

New 888-879-0631
Used 888-799-2856
Service 866-712-6698

Service is the Heart of Our Business

Always pleased with the service

by from Miami, FL |

We've been using Tropical Chevrolet's service department for ten years, for five family vehicles. We are always pleased with the quality of their service. this visit was regarding a recall on my Silverado. Thankfully, there was no defect in my vehicle.

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from MIAMI, FL BISCAYNE |

HARRIS WAS REALLY PATIENT AND NICE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND JAY FINANCE MANAGER IS ALSO A GREAT ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY. KEEP THOSE TWO AND YOUR SALES SHOULD ROCKET THROUGH THE ROOF. AWESOME PLACE!!

THE WORST EVER, 3 HOURS LOST

by from MIAMI, FL |

This past weekend I took my Traverse in for some schedule maintenance (oil Change only).I arrive at 10:07am with my family (appt time was 10:15am) i get attended by Marco who assured me the oil change will be done quickly. I told him that I have an appointment at 12noon to keep, so oil change only. The recall update could have wiated for another day or time, but instead. It took over 3 hours to get an oil change. Worst service of my life, not once did I turn irate to any employee, but instead all the employees there have seen me and my family sitting patiently, quietly, enduring the never ending blatant abuse. I specifically said oilchange only in english and spanish so there will be no confusion, yet the oil change was done with a software update that could have waited for another time. I believe if this recall update was mandatory i should have been advised of how long it would take. All i was told was that it will be 45 minutes to get your oil change so i said ok, I'll wait. We got there at 10:07am and left the service dept. after 1:37pm, do the math in no world or company does it take 3 plus hours for an oil change and software update. By far the worst service ever. I believe that I will not be returning there again, thank you for showing us how much you care.

Quick and excellent service, kind personnel

by from Aventura, FL |

It was a very quick service and a walk in;very gentile and the coupon was an additional benefit. I will be back Thank you

Engine Repair

by from Miami, FL |

My service advisor for this repair, Michael Crato, was very efficient and professional. Since a warranty company was involved the process along with a holiday, the return of my vehicle took longer than anticipated. Overall I am very pleased with the service.

great help

by from Miami Fl |

It was a great experience the sales person was straight to the point and a person of there words.....I was and over the phone customer....

Chevy cruze 2014 within my budget

by from Miami, fl |

Myexperience was great, they really work with my budget. And got me into a car that i absolutely love. I will definitely be recommending people to this dealership.

48 point inspection

by from Miami fl |

I own a new gmc conversion van,Had a recol service, also got the oil change tires rotated and 48 point inspection , I don't know if windshield washer is suupost to be included in the inspection . Pick up the car and left on a trip and my windshield waher don't work, if is not included in the inspection you need to do so, thanks Walter

Very Helpful Staff

by from Miami, Florida |

The estimated time of service completion was accurate. I had a short time waiting for the inspection of the recall for my 2014 Chevy Cruze. I was very satisfied. Thans Tropical Service and Staff.

nice and clean environment

by from north miami,florida |

Very happy with the job they did on my car thank you very much and I would recommend it to anyone that I know even my family members thank you very much for your job.