Tropical Chevrolet

Service 866-712-6698

Service is the Heart of Our Business

Stingray

by from Miami, Florida |

The dealer (Rob) and the financial specialist (Raphael) were incredible!! My first Corvette and they were the Bomb Diggity!!!! I will go back for my next vehicle purchase. First time I say thank you to a car dealership!! I am driving the Corvette across the country for an adventure. Too bad Chevy won't sponsor the Stingray trip across America.

Great team work AAA+++

by from Miami |

Great job and great team ! my salesman Diego keep in touch with me all the time I'm a very buyer

October 9, 2014

Gabriel, thank you so much for writing this review. Diego is a great people person and he strives to create a positive vehicle-buying experience for each and every customer. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please do not hesitate to let us know. Best regards, Erica Wildstein, (305)-754-7551, ericaw@tagemail.com.

New renovations, Great now and make you welcome!

by from Miami Shores, Fl. |

Called Manny, decided on a date/time and showed up, agreed on completion time and car was ready! Manny is great and seems to honestly care with perfection! Would appreciate a price of upgrade of radio in order to have bluetooth, 2013 Spark. Thankyou! Leeatbay@aol.com

October 3, 2014

Lee, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this review. Manny is a great people person and he strives to create a positive experience for each and every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor, and please feel free to contact us if you have any further automotive needs. Warm regards, Erica Wildstein, (305)-754-7551, ericaw@tagemail.com.

Sales and Service

by from Miami Shores, Fl. |

It was a long day. I learned that my auto which I purchased at Tropical was not completely "brand" new! I was glad to get out of there......

September 26, 2014

Carlos, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to grow as a dealership. Please contact us at your earliest convenience if you would like to further discuss your visit. Warm regards, Erica Wildstein, (305)-754-7551, ericaw@tagemail.com.

Great Service

by from Miami, Florida |

As usual the personnel were extremely helpful and kind. I have had a recurring problem which probably should have been caught the last time I was in, but they figured it out this time. I utilized your "dealership to home" offer and the driver was very friendly and pleasant. I can't say that I like the new area where the customer service people are, but, as usual, everything else was good.

September 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Matthew. At Tropical Chevrolet, we work very hard to provide each of our guests with a personalized and hassle-free experience, and I'm happy that we were able to address your concerns during your visit. We hope you enjoyed your time with us, and don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Best, Erica Wildstein, (305)-754-7551, ericaw@tagemail.com.

AWESOME Job

by from Miami Florida |

My visit to Tropical Chevrolet was AWESOME from the time I walked in the door my salesman Harris greeted and walked me over to Lisa who took great care of me getting my car serviced. Awesome team and GREAT work ethics.

September 17, 2014

Wanda, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. Harris and Lisa are dedicated to providing quality customer service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected their dedication. At Tropical Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best regards, Erica Wildstein, (305)-754-7551, ericaw@tagemail.com.

great costumer service very friendly

by from Miami fl |

Jay is the financial agent and melvee is the sales consulting and both together they just make a amazing team love the service great costumer service thank you

September 9, 2014

Aleida, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is wonderful to hear that Jay and Melvee provided you with the great customer service that Tropical Chevrolet is known for, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Warm regards, Erica Wildstein, (305)-754-7551, ericaw@tagemail.com.

WOW. Great new service department

by from Miami, Florida |

Entire staff is very professional. I love your new service department. My only suggestion is the following. My wife is leasing a BMW. Whenever she brings her car in for service it is washed. I paid double for my Corvette ZR1 and it is always returned to be dirty. No big deal. Just a thought. It would be a nice touch that your clients would notice. Other than that 100% satisfied!

September 9, 2014

Thank you so much for this review and for sharing your great experience with us. Our goal is to make sure that every customer receives full satisfaction with the professional service we provide, and we're are glad to know you are happy with the work that was done. Regarding your suggestion, we will share it with the rest of the team, and if you need anything else with regards to your vehicles, please do not hesitate to inform us. Sincerely, Erica Wildstein, (305)-754-7551, ericaw@tagemail.com.

Needs improveent

by from Miami |

Manny was great, excellent customer service and humble. Good job dude. The neutral opinion was due to the fact the the whole service department looks and feel like a ghetto, these guys deserve better I think. Also they need to wash them cars for free,

Tropical Chevy Miami Shores

by from Miami, FL |

Preston was helpful, and kind. I appreciate everything that he helped me with and the recommendations that he made. I am thankful that he served me (humbly I might add) and it helped me to leave happy from a place that most people dread. Preston is an awesome worker and I am thankful that we met.

Great Service and Clean facilities.

by from Miami, FL |

Michael & Lisa were very helpful. I received prompt service for the replacement of my driver's side sun visor/mirror. I was highly satisfied.