Gus Machado Ford of Kendall

Service 888-722-1541

Miami Dade's Largest Ford Dealer

Purchase of Ford Escape

by from Miami, Florida |

Staff was very helpful and professional. Salesman Renee was the BEST !!!! Will definately refer friends to Gus Machado Ford to purchase new vehicles. Looking forward to a long relationship with this dealer.

Best Service in SoFlo

by from Miami, Fl |

Very fast, efficient and thorough service. Tommy is the best service tech. Really nice waiting area for customers.

Great Service

by from Miami, Fl |

I have been servicing my F150 at Gus Machafo Ford Kendall for the past 5 years. They are honest and care about the customer. I always ask for the same mechanic "Franky Placido" because he takes pride in his work.

exelent service and customer care

by from Miami , Fl |

Exelent experience definitely coming back and I would recomend to go and make deals in that place to anyone who needs to get a real good deal in a car purchase

Great service and quick.

by from Davie, FL |

I had a service inspection plus oil change done at Gus Machado. It was my first visit there. All staff was very friendly and the job was done quick. I could wait for it despite not having an appointment. Nice.

Ford Flex

by from Miami, FL |

Salesperson, Mr. Al Santana, diligently worked on finding the car to suit our taste and needs, and followed up through every step of the process.

Oil change

by from Miami, Fl. |

The personnel knew their job. Car was done in a timely manner.

May 8, 2015

Here at Gus Machado Ford of Kendall we sincerely appreciate your business! We hope to see you again, Bruce! Take care!

Oil Change Experts

by from Miami, FL |

Great job by Gus Machado Team. My third time to their dealership for preventive maintenance on like-new condition car. They were quick, reasonable, and I was just driving by (without an appointment). Great job, GM Team. See you next oil change.

Plant supervisor

by from Miami, Fl. |

The Best service, fast, Friendly and even got a free car wash.

May 6, 2015

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We always appreciate feedback from our customers, and it makes us feel good to know that our team did right by you.

Fast and helful

by from Miami,Fl |

I went in for them to change the radiator fluid and it took 1 hour to do. I thought it would take about 2 hours to get done. It is worth going to Gus Machado Ford. Thank you

Pitiful!

by from Homestead, Fl. |

Took my E450 motor home in because I had some vacuum lines hanging down. When I got there my right front wheel was smoking. After having it for 4 days they called me to tell me that the brakes had been repaired but the mechanic couldn't find any place to connect the vacuum lines. I drove to the dealership and showed the mechanic where the lines connected and he said that it would be done the next day. It was, but I missed going to Talladega because the motor home sat on the lot for three days. Also, I had made an appointment via phone but when I arrived I was told that they didn't make appointments. Not happy nor satisfied with this dealership. This will be the last time for me. ?

May 5, 2015

Robert, it is our goal to provide a great experience to every single individual with whom we interact and we clearly failed to do that with you. Please contact us at (305) 238-9211 at your convenience so that we can do our best to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.