Gus Machado Ford of Kendall

Service 888-722-1541

Miami Dade's Largest Ford Dealer

Purchase of Ford Escape

by from Miami, Florida |

Staff was very helpful and professional. Salesman Renee was the BEST !!!! Will definately refer friends to Gus Machado Ford to purchase new vehicles. Looking forward to a long relationship with this dealer.

Very attentive service rep (Tom)

by from Cutler Bay, Florida |

When the car was not ready the next day, service rep, Tom, called me to say it would be ready the next day. It stopped me wondering "when." Staff seemed to really care about me and the car.

Worst service dept

by from Miami, Florida |

Service dept is the worst first you have to wait 15-20 to be acknowledge by someone, service advisers are always doing their own thing and don't even take to time to speak to customers. I took my care in for a recall which the technician did not complete he only checked the car and said the problem was not present at the moment even-though Ford said in their letter that a faulty sensor needed to be replaced. Due to this service the AC in the car stopped working I called them back and they refused to acknowledge that something they did caused the AC problem, there was nothing they could do I would have to bring the car in and have it serviced... in other words pay for the damage they did to the AC. Won't be going there again.

no words to describe the good experience

by from miami ,florida |

I never thought buying a car was as fast as a drive thru, I recommend gus machado ford of kendall all day long, got out of there in less than 2 hours, amazing!!

My Service Visit to Gus Machado Ford

by from Miami, Florida |

My last experience was great as usual. I had a problem when trying to get gas. I was not able to put the nozzle into my car. My issues was repaired and explained to me as well as demonstrated on what I should do if I am in that situation ever again. So thank you to the Service people as well as the mechanic that fixed the problem as well!

August 27, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did for you, Christy! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Recall 15C03B

by from Miami, Fl. |

I took my car in for service ( recall #15C03B) and it was done in a timely manner, however because of an oversite it took two days to complete the recall. A Better Q.C. Would have done the job in one. Also while I was waiting the chairs in the waiting room are very uncomfortable and not easy to sit in. Otherwise the waiting room is very pleasant to wait in.

Great place to buy a car

by from "Miami,Fl |

Bought explorer sport excellent experience with the people you have to deal and fast

August 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford Explorer, Jorge! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your new vehicle and will be more than happy to assist you!

Don't buy a Ford Focus

by from miami, FL |

I have a Ford Focus 2012. for the last 2 years I've been going to service every 6 weeks to have either the module, the clutch or the computer reset. There's a recall on the transmission so the warranty was extended to 100K miles, but every time i leave they tell me the problem is fixed yet I have top keep coming back, I ask Ford's customer relationship associates what will happen when i get to the 100K and this is no longer cover , but out of pocket and all i get is "Ford can not give hypothetical answers" but that as of today if that was the case there's nothing Ford will do for me." So the only solution presented to me, is buy a new Fusion with all the incentives the car has because of the recall and of course $3.500 to cover the amount i am upside down, which i don't have, and if i did, it will not be for a Ford. very frustrating to be stuck making payments for a car that needs to be service for a manufacturing defect. when in reality those $3500 that I am upside down do not make a dent in Ford's pocket. I work with 210 people that have a very negative impression of Ford's products after seeing the Odyssey that this car has put me through very disappointed and frustrated. Should have listen to everyone that told me not to buy a Ford

August 21, 2015

Maria, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you have not received top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to make this right with you, if we still can. We hope you'll give us a call at (305) 238-9211 so we can review the details of your situation and do our best to assist you. We hope to speak with you soon. Take care.

Excellent Service

by from MIA, FL |

Mr. Compton, with the Quick Lane Manger, knows his business! Very knowledgable and understanding. Went out of his way to be helpful.

August 22, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Fred! Here at Gus Machado Ford of Kendall, we sincerely hope to see you again! Take care!

Great service clean facility

by from Miami, Florida |

I had new brakes put on my car. Ford took me in their shuttle back home and picked me up when they were finish. They even wash my car. They also told me that I need to have a transmission service and fuel injection cleaning on my next visit and provided me with the cost. Each employee that I had contact with was very professional and extremely helpful. Thank you.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your amazing review, Dianne! We're glad to have earned your trust in our business and we hope to see you again down the road!

Carlos Alvarez - Service Department

by from Miami, Florida |

Excellent customer service. Great quality of work!

August 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your business, Socorro! We hope to see you again down the road!