Martin Honda

Service 888-471-0719 Service 888-471-0719

Martin is the Number 1 Volume Dealer in Delaware

Awesome Service, Nice Cars

by from Newark De |

I've reluctantly been wanting to purchase a car..but have been giving it serious thought since my Honda Accord, purchased in 08 is turning 300k miles old. In the past month, I visited a car lot or two still no deep desire..until my husband & I stop by Martin Honda & was greeted by Bob Martin ( he's back) the best salesman in Newark on all levels of great customer service. He sold me my car in 08 & he has given me the desire to buy very soon.

4.3 stars reveiw

by from New Castle, De |

I came out to look for a vehicle, and Ryan Snyder was the gentleman that I dealt with. He was friendly, kind and very knowledgeable.

Absolutely LOVED the experience!

by from Bear, DE |

I just leased a 2015 Honda Accord through Martin Honda and it was the most amazing dealership I have ever done business with! After many horrible previous experiences with dealerships, my husband and I were nervous about going through the process again. Chris Burnett was our sales man and was so friendly, honest, and worked to get us exactly what we wanted. He made the entire experience so simple, quick, and enjoyable. He has definitely earned life long customers, and I know that my business will stay with Martin Honda for years and years to come. Thank you Chris!

Best car buying experience we've ever had!!!

by from Newark, DE |

My husband & I have purchased a lot of cars in the past but I must say, dealing with Karl Mack, Al Rasin & Tony Copeman, was absolutely the best experience we've ever had. Just the way they worked together & had our best interest in mind, made the process from beginning to end, positive, stress free & pleasant! We will recommend this wonderful team, to all of our family & friends!

great place to buy a CRV

by from Wilmington, DE |

Came in to look at CRVs. Ryan Snyder was the salesman. He was patient and showed me all the models. I found the one I wanted, and he really worked a great deal, allowing me more for my trade than the other dealer I went to earlier in the week. Great experience at Martin in Newark, De.

to mazda showroom

by from Newark de |

I was in your Mazda showroom looking a very very knowledgeable salesman approached me his name I is mr lenny walsonvich very nice man very clean cut explain all answered all my questions very intelligently knows his job excellent he's a very goid asset to your company when I am ready to buy ib will see Mr walsonvich

Great Buying Experience!

by from Newark, DE |

We recently bought Honda CRV from Martin Honda and we liked the overall buying experience. Eugene was a great salesperson, gave us ample personal space to figure out our needs, and worked with us to get a congenial price. If it was not Eugene, I would have not bought Honda and went for Toyota.

Great salespeople, great deal

by from Annapolis, MD |

We bought from Martin's pre-owned lot and had a great buying experience. We bought our car from Tommy Brooking, and he was very helpful. They gave us a very good deal, and the process was over much quicker than I'd generally expect buying a car on a Saturday to go. They were very expeditious and professional. My only comment would be that the used car section lacks any amenities beyond a coffee pot and a vending machine to make the waiting involved in the car buying process more comfortable.

Great car, great experience - David Romanoski

by from Hockessin, DE |

I met Dave 4 years ago, and have purchased several cars with him since. Dave builds a strong working relationship with his clients to ensure that he gets them in a car that will fit their needs at a good price. The sale doesn't just end after the papers are signed either as Dave personally follows up, asking how we are enjoying our new vehicle to ensure complete satisfaction with our purchase. Dave has time and time again made our car buying experience both quick and painless. Give Dave a call, you won't regret it!!

My Beautiful Honda Crosstour!!!

by from elkton, md |

It was truly the best car buying experience ever!!! In and out within 3 and a half hrs. Great place to do business!!