Martin Newark Dealerships

Service 888-471-0719

Martin is the Number 1 Volume Dealer in Delaware

Great salespeople, great deal

by from Annapolis, MD |

We bought from Martin's pre-owned lot and had a great buying experience. We bought our car from Tommy Brooking, and he was very helpful. They gave us a very good deal, and the process was over much quicker than I'd generally expect buying a car on a Saturday to go. They were very expeditious and professional. My only comment would be that the used car section lacks any amenities beyond a coffee pot and a vending machine to make the waiting involved in the car buying process more comfortable.

Great car, great experience - David Romanoski

by from Hockessin, DE |

I met Dave 4 years ago, and have purchased several cars with him since. Dave builds a strong working relationship with his clients to ensure that he gets them in a car that will fit their needs at a good price. The sale doesn't just end after the papers are signed either as Dave personally follows up, asking how we are enjoying our new vehicle to ensure complete satisfaction with our purchase. Dave has time and time again made our car buying experience both quick and painless. Give Dave a call, you won't regret it!!

My Beautiful Honda Crosstour!!!

by from elkton, md |

It was truly the best car buying experience ever!!! In and out within 3 and a half hrs. Great place to do business!!

If You're Looking for a Honda See Shari Godwin!

by from Newark, DE |

If You're Looking for a Honda See Shari Godwin! This is the third Honda we bought from Shari Godwin. She is a superb sales person--patient, enthusiastic, hard-working. She will go out of her way to get you the best deal possible. And after you've purchased your car, she works hard to help you operate all the complicated gadgets that come with today's cars. If we could, we'd adopt her. Gail & Gary May

I LOVE MARTIN HONDA AND SHARI GODWIN

by from TOWNSEND, DE |

I LOVE SHARI GODWIN AND MARTIN HONDA DEALERSHIP I HAVE OWNED FIVE HONDA VEHICLES OVER THE YEARS. ALL BOUGHT FROM MARTIN HONDA AND SHARI GODWIN. I JUST GIVE SHARI A CALL AND TELL HER WHAT I WANT AND WHAT I CAN AFFORD. SHARI DOES THE REST. SHE WILL TELL ME "YEA OR NAY" AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW, I HAVE A NEW VEHICLE! SHARI IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE HONDA PRODUCT. SHE IS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH, AND TREATS HER CUSTOMERS LIKE A FRIEND. OWNING A HONDA GIVES ME A SECURE FEELING WHILE TRAVELING THAT I WON'T BE LEFT STRANDED AND KNOWING THAT SHARI IS ONLY A PHONE CALL A WAY IF I NEED HELP. VICKI A KEATTS PROUD HONDA CIVIC OWNER

Honda has me back!

by from Newark, DE |

The moment I determined I was ready for a new car, Dave Romonoski @ Martin Honda is who I chose to visit! Dave made my first new car experience awesome when I bought my 2005 Accord. The service @ Martin during my 6 years of ownership was awesome too! Fortunately, for Dave & Honda, I had the worst buying & ownership experience over the last two years @ Lexus of Wilmington. I was determined to trade my Lexus for a brand new Honda before my next service appointment. I walked in at noon today and asked for Dave. Dave was patient, friendly, remembered me and helped me pick the right model for me. I test drove the CRV & Crosstour. I drove away an extremely satisfied customer in my brand new Crosstour EXLN! Dave & the team at Martin Honda are professional & fair and I recommend them to anyone looking to make a change. Who would have thought a car salesman was huggable? I just couldn't help myself today. Thank you so much, David!

Excellence

by from Newark, DE |

Great experience!! Dave Romanoski was amazing! I went into the dealership that day thinking I was just going to check out a couple cars and get information on the end of my lease. Dave was SO knowledgeable about the lease process and he built a huge level of trust from the beginning. Ultimately, he took the time to answer all my questions about each vehicle I was considering, explained the end of lease process and ended up pushing through an AMAZING deal on the PERFECT vehicle for me and my family. We could not be happier about the Odessy we drove away with that day AND the price we ended up with. Not only did we end up with a great car at a fair price, but MARTIN HONDA has a customer for life. I'm telling all my friends!! Thank you Dave and thank you Martin Honda!!

Always a great experience!

by from Newark, DE |

This is the fourth Honda purchased at Martin from Shari. It's always a great experience. Shari and the rest of the Martin staff are always helpful, friendly, and ready to answer any and all questions. We've been Shari's customers for 9 years because she's that good!

Nice sale rep!

by from PHILLY |

Very good dealer. Everyone is nice and professional. They are knowledgeable about cars and they tried their best to fit my own needs. David helped a lot to make a deal with me. I could not buy the car here without his great job.

Breath taken Customer Service

by from Wilmimgton, DE |

I just purchased my second car in the last two years from Shari. She is no longer my sales person but she is my Martin family. Shari was empathic to all my needs each time we meant. She is always full of energy and ready to help, not to mention while always remaining professional. Her customer service was refreshing before, during, and even after the purchase and I never felt like I was bothering her or that she was giving me the ?I don?t have time, what do you want attitude?. I was very satisfied with her service and have recommended her to other friends & family who are now new vehicle owners and have been delighted with Shari as well. Thanks again Martin Honda and thank you again Ms. Shari Godwin!