Newark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

244 E Cleveland Ave, Newark, DE 19711

Friendly, Helpful Representative

by from Elkton |

I am in the market for a Dodge Challenger and found one at what I thought was an unbeatable price about 7 hours away. I checked locally and a pop-up to chat with a representative from Newark chrysler jeep dodge came up. Chris Smith spent time talking with me and explaining different options that he had or could get and at the end of the day he can get me in the same car i found elsewhere for the same price. I'm happy and I recommend others do business with him.

Good Quality and prices

by from Windsor Connecticut |

I met with a salesman named Dan. He was very friendly and helpful. I was in my car by the end of the day and couldn't have been happier with the price and the professionalism of the dealer. Definitely recommend looking into the this dealer and their wholesale car prices

online chat

by from Claymont, DE |

Just had a very informative and curtious conversation with Lonnie Wood. I had a lot of questions and started being clueless, and now I have a better understanding in moving forward into moving forward with my first new car purchase. I am a little more confident as he made me feel more comfortable with asking questions and preparing myself in meeting a dealer for a potential purchase.

Online chat was very helpful

by from Bear, DE. |

I was curious about a truck saw on their website and decided to try the online chat. Lonnie Wood answered and was very helpful answering questions about the truck.

A pleasant surprise

by from Wilmington, DE |

While I was browsing the Newark Chrysler Jeep Dodge website, I received a notification of a representative available to answer some of my questions via online chat...at 9:30PM on a Friday evening. As someone that strives to deliver the highest quality of customer service, it was a pleasant surprise to be on the receiving end of that. I was able to ask a few pre-qualifying questions throughout the exchange, only to later discover that Lonnie Wood was answering my pointed questions from home and had a general knowledge base of the stock available to me, that suited my parameters. Though I'm still in the initial phases of my search, Newark CJD has already set a very nice bar to work with. Nice work Lonnie.

Great assistance

by from Newark, DE |

Tony Stanley demonstrated excellent customer service in an environment that most people are only able to answer quick questions in. Over the internet, via chat, Tony took the time to look over my loan application and was very polite and helpful in answering questions that I had. It is very hard to find good customer service these days however I must say that Tony has made this customer look forward to doing business with him both now and in the future. Although I was not yet interacting with Tony yet face to face, Tony gave me the in person experience anybody would dream of having. I look forward to doing business with Tony and thank him for the help he has provided thus far.

Looking for a New Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Middletown, DE |

I was looking to purchase a new JGC and was checking inventory levels at local dealers online, including Newark Chrysler Jeep. A window popped-up and I figured what the heck-I would try the live online chat and the salesperson Carroll Amoroso turned out to be very helpful! He helped me with local inventory levels, rebates and incentives, packaging options, pricing info, and also the employee discount. How technology has evolved- I received all of the information I needed via the chat window, and now plan to meet with him in person tomorrow and test drive my new Jeep!!!

Instant Chat is Excellent

by from Newark, DE |

I am looking to buy a new car and saw that Newark Jeep had an instant chat that was online. I talked to Carroll Amoroso and he was an awesome salesperson. He answered my questions and I'm going in for a test drive Friday thanks for all your help and I hope to leave with my new ride Friday!

online chat

by from elkton md |

prob the best car shopping experience i have ever had. There online chat is done by people that actually work there i spoke with ,Carroll Amoroso. He answer all my questions quickly and acuratly and come tomorrow i will be buying the jeep i inquired about with him

Great Customer Service

by from Newark DE |

I was searching for a jeep gift idea for father's day and used the chat feature available. I spoke with Carroll Amoroso and was given immediate answers to the questions I had. Thank you!!!