Newark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

244 E Cleveland Ave, Newark, DE 19711

Great Service

by from Drexel Hill, PA |

I dealt with Adrienne and my expierince was awesome !!! She was extremely easy to deal with and helped me out with everything that i asked and than some,.. She was polite and outgoing but not overbearing and made me feel very comforatable and aware of everything that i was looking for throughout the process.. I have purchased 5 cars in my life and she was by far the easiest sales associate that I have ever dealt with and i would reccomand her very highley !!!

Newark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

October 2, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us hear and on Google, Greg! We are delighted to hear that Adrienne provided you with excellent customer service and helped you get the right vehicle. Come visit us again soon!

Great Sales -- Horrific Service Department!!

by from Middletown, DE |

The sales process at Newark Jeep was great -- fast, easy, convenient. We purchased two 2014 Jeeps last year -- Grand Cherokee & Wrangler Unlimited. The service department, however, is horrendous! Our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Edition has been recalled numerous times (too many!!) and each time the service department finds a way to make the matter even worse! They are unable to fix the problem on the first visit -- we always have to make a return trip. More concerning is the quality control and management. Several times we have had them flat-out lie to us about the repairs. Sometimes it's very simple things like "did you reset the change oil light" -- to which they always respond "yes", but we often find that is not the case. Our last visit involved the "check engine" light. They called to say the vehicle was fixed. I questioned what they found -- "there were no codes, it just needed to be updated, all is good". Upon picking-up the vehicle, the check engine light came on immediately! Suddenly, now there was a repair code! The Service Manager is always apologetic, but never corrects the underlying issues with his department! The ownership of the dealer is not responsive -- they have neglected to respond to telephone calls or emails. The corporate office is equally as disconnected -- they never follow-up on negative surveys. I love my Wrangler....can't wait to replace the Grand Cherokee...and will never buy from Newark Jeep again.

Friendly, Helpful Representative

by from Elkton |

I am in the market for a Dodge Challenger and found one at what I thought was an unbeatable price about 7 hours away. I checked locally and a pop-up to chat with a representative from Newark chrysler jeep dodge came up. Chris Smith spent time talking with me and explaining different options that he had or could get and at the end of the day he can get me in the same car i found elsewhere for the same price. I'm happy and I recommend others do business with him.

Good Quality and prices

by from Windsor Connecticut |

I met with a salesman named Dan. He was very friendly and helpful. I was in my car by the end of the day and couldn't have been happier with the price and the professionalism of the dealer. Definitely recommend looking into the this dealer and their wholesale car prices

online chat

by from Claymont, DE |

Just had a very informative and curtious conversation with Lonnie Wood. I had a lot of questions and started being clueless, and now I have a better understanding in moving forward into moving forward with my first new car purchase. I am a little more confident as he made me feel more comfortable with asking questions and preparing myself in meeting a dealer for a potential purchase.

Online chat was very helpful

by from Bear, DE. |

I was curious about a truck saw on their website and decided to try the online chat. Lonnie Wood answered and was very helpful answering questions about the truck.

A pleasant surprise

by from Wilmington, DE |

While I was browsing the Newark Chrysler Jeep Dodge website, I received a notification of a representative available to answer some of my questions via online chat...at 9:30PM on a Friday evening. As someone that strives to deliver the highest quality of customer service, it was a pleasant surprise to be on the receiving end of that. I was able to ask a few pre-qualifying questions throughout the exchange, only to later discover that Lonnie Wood was answering my pointed questions from home and had a general knowledge base of the stock available to me, that suited my parameters. Though I'm still in the initial phases of my search, Newark CJD has already set a very nice bar to work with. Nice work Lonnie.

Great assistance

by from Newark, DE |

Tony Stanley demonstrated excellent customer service in an environment that most people are only able to answer quick questions in. Over the internet, via chat, Tony took the time to look over my loan application and was very polite and helpful in answering questions that I had. It is very hard to find good customer service these days however I must say that Tony has made this customer look forward to doing business with him both now and in the future. Although I was not yet interacting with Tony yet face to face, Tony gave me the in person experience anybody would dream of having. I look forward to doing business with Tony and thank him for the help he has provided thus far.

Looking for a New Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Middletown, DE |

I was looking to purchase a new JGC and was checking inventory levels at local dealers online, including Newark Chrysler Jeep. A window popped-up and I figured what the heck-I would try the live online chat and the salesperson Carroll Amoroso turned out to be very helpful! He helped me with local inventory levels, rebates and incentives, packaging options, pricing info, and also the employee discount. How technology has evolved- I received all of the information I needed via the chat window, and now plan to meet with him in person tomorrow and test drive my new Jeep!!!

Instant Chat is Excellent

by from Newark, DE |

I am looking to buy a new car and saw that Newark Jeep had an instant chat that was online. I talked to Carroll Amoroso and he was an awesome salesperson. He answered my questions and I'm going in for a test drive Friday thanks for all your help and I hope to leave with my new ride Friday!