Newark Toyota World

New 866-286-2808 New 866-286-2808
Used 888-621-9964 Used 888-621-9964
Service 877-326-9159 Service 877-326-9159

Offering Auto Rewards Savings of over $5,000

Excellent for friendliness and respect

by from Wilmington, DE |

This is the sixth Toyota Camry we have purchased and the second time we have bought two cars at the same time. We were pleased with the price and had a great time with our sales person (Tom Dodd) and his manager (Jeff Ickes). The overall experience was great. The other sales people were also very friendly and no one was pushy. I highly recommend Toyota Town in Newark. Great bunch of people. This was the best experience of all we have had there and, again, we have been there four other times and bought six cars over the period of 27 years.

First online car purchase

by from Middletown, CT |

I had been looking for a Toyota Certified late model Avalon with low miles. Found the vehicle on Cars.Com and put a deposit on it over the phone. Took a train from Connecticut and my salesman, Ken, was nice enough to pick me up at my hotel and bring me to the dealership. There was never a high pressure pitch. I was allowed a test drive and proceeded with the purchase. Everyone was courteous and professional.

Recall service experience

by from elkton,md |

I brought my Tundra in for an airbag recall and was promptly taken care of Jamar Campbell (JC). He provided me with all the information that I needed and took care of everything while I waited in their lobby. I was impressed with how everything was so clean, from the service bay to the bathrooms very nice to see. JC made the whole process painless. Next time that I'm looking for a new Toyota I think I know where I will be going.

Car Purchase

by from Hockessin De |

We purchased our second Hylander from Newark Toyota World and our Sales person was Ken Steen for both purchases.We had such a wonderful experience with our sale person Ken 3 1/2 years ago that we decided to go back and purchase another SUV from Ken. Ken is an excellent sales person who puts you under no pressure to purchase. He allows you to take your time and makes sure you purchase a car that meets your needs. Thank you Ken for making our purchase so easy. We love our 2015 Hylander and appreciate your follow up calls to see if we are enjoying our new car. We would definitely recommend anyone looking to purchase a car/SUV to ask for Ken Steen. We will be back in the spring to purchase another car and will sure use Ken again. Thanks again Ken! Dave and Dawn M.

didnt see used trucks

by from philadelphila pa. |

did not see any used trucks thanks and still looking to buy a toyota tacoma thanks

Excellent sales service from Jeff Turner

by from Newark, DE |

We bought a Toyota Sienna with the excellent help from Jeff Turner. He was really patient, answered a lot of questions from us, and gave us an excellent price. We deeply appreciated and will definitely recommend Newark Toyota to friends. Yi and Lilly

Excellent sales service from Jeff Turner

by from Newark, DE |

We bought a Toyota Sienna. We are very happy with the detailed and polite customer service from Jeff Turner. He was very patient, answered all of our questions, and gave us a great price! Yi and Lilly

Excellent sales

by from Newark, DE |

We purchased a Sienna recently and it was a excellent experience.

Wonderful Service!

by from Wilmington, DE |

My service advisor was Geofrey Drennan. He couldn't have been nicer, but then again, everyone is always wonderful at the dealership. I can't think of a single thing that disappointed me. You are lucky to have such nice people working for you. Even though I only had an oil change, Geofrey made me feel that my service was important. Thank you so much! p.s. I love the renovations! Janet Walker

Great selection and no hidden fees

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I drove 30 miles or about an hour to go test drive an FRS due to their huge selection. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Karen was very helpful in brining me in and then getting me in touch with someone to go for a test drive and they encouraged me to drive the car down some windy roads and i wasn't rushed at all. Ended up coming back the next day to lease the car, no hidden fees at all, just what they estimated my monthly payment would be. Big thanks to Jeff Turner, product specialist and Dan in Financing. The dealership is very well kept and is impressive to see. Thanks again, I'd recommend to anyone.