Newark Toyota World

230 E Cleveland Ave, Newark, DE 19711

New 866-286-2808
Used 888-621-9964
Service 877-326-9159

Setting a New Standard 7 days a week!

Corolla

by from North East, Maryland |

Buying a Corolla at Newark Toyota World was quite straightforward. Price is always the most difficult part, and they led with an offer within a few hundred dollars of the best I thought I could do. Easy from there.

Excellent All Around!

by from Wilmington, DE |

From the beginning of my car shopping experience at Toyota World, Karen Avallone, and the team were very pleasant. Karen is not a typical sales person. She did not pressure me or hound me about buying the car we test drove (a Yaris). I took about a week to decide I wanted to buy it and in that time, she only called to update me on financing, not to hound me like the other dealer salesmen I had to put up with. When I went in to buy the Yaris, Karen was ready and made the process seamless. She showed me how to use the car's features which is something I really appreciated it. I also received a sweet thank you note a couple days after my purchase. I highly recommend Toyota World and Karen to anyone looking for a new car.

Great Car buying experience

by from West Grove, PA |

A couple months ago I traded in my 2008 BMW 5 series and purchased a 2010 Mercedes S Class sedan. It was the best experience I have had in a car dealership. The sales person was funny, friendly, and very accommodating. Mark took the time to help us find the right car at the right price. We got an amazing deal on the trade in and had a quick, easy time doing. We also love the new car!

The staff was excellent

by from Bear,DE |

Really enjoyed dealing with the staff at this dealership, they made the buying process simple and speedy. Called in they reserved the car I was interested in and set up my appointment. After test driving the car and really looking at the finer details, I decided it was the perfect car for me and purchased. Best deicison so far, very happy!

Great customer service

by from Newark, DE |

The staff at Newark Toyota was fantastic and I really appreciate the service they offered me and my family while shopping at their dealership. We purchased a pre-owned car with them and we are very satisfied with our choice and the price we purchased our vehicle for. Just writing this to say thank you for caring about your customers!

Love my car

by from Chester, PA |

While in the market for a vehicle, we stopped by Newark Toyota World. We are a family of 4 and were looking for a reliable car in order to travel in just one car. The gentlemen at this dealership were fantastic, attentive and very polite. We were very pleased with the service and made our purchase here. We are truly excited to venture out together and feel this was a great move for us.

Extremely Helpful staff

by from Newark, DE |

Newark Toyota World really helped me out! My credit was a huge concern for me and when I had given them a call, they had reassured me that they could work with me to help me find a car based on my credit. After a long day of work, I was hoping to not spend hours at the dealership and thankfully I got what I had wished for. The salesman really new their information! Within a half hour they were able to offer me at least 5 different cars. Long story short, they were VERY helpful and friendly and I was able to leave with an affordable and beautiful Toyota RAV4 ! Thank you Newark Toyota!

by from Wilmington, De |

I could not be more thrilled with the service I received while I was at Newark Toyota World. Jim Wyatts was the biggest help ever in helping me make a decision for what car would be best for my family and I. He even gave me a great deal on my trade in..I will definitely be recommending this dealership to all my friends and family!!

New tundra!

by from Bear,DE |

My car buying experience was excellent at Newark Toyota World . All of the staff was friendly , and the whole process went smoothly . I look forward to coming back and buying another vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone and everyone !!

Great upgrade

by from Newark, DE |

I previously bought a car from these guys. This time around my wife needed to upgrade not only did Jim find her a great car in our budget but it was the newer better version of what she already had. Went from a older corolla to a new Corolla S