Newark Toyota World

230 E Cleveland Ave, Newark, DE 19711

New 866-286-2808 New 866-286-2808
Used 888-621-9964 Used 888-621-9964
Service 877-326-9159 Service 877-326-9159

Setting a New Standard 7 days a week!

Great staff

by from Odessa, DE |

Highly recommend this dealership....excellent staff....very courteous, professional and not high pressure. We were extremely pleased with the entire new car purchase process. Every single person we met was very knowledgable about his/her area of expertise. We look forward to returning for our scheduled maintenance visits. Excellent service/performance from the staff at Newark Toyota World!

very professional environment

by from New castle, de |

My experience at Newark toyota was exceptional. The customer service team was professional and friendly and not pushy. My sales associate worked with me and showed me several different vehicles at different lots until I found the vehicle that I wanted. He was very patient with me (I had several conditions that needed to be met before I was going to purchase a new car and I was beng very particular). The gentleman that processed our paper work was professional and very accommodating to us.

Easy buying experience

by from Elkton, MD |

The sales staff and managers worked with us for two weeks without pressure until we decided on what truck and features we wanted. We negotiated for several days on price and trade-in value and purchased the truck that fit our needs at a reasonable price. The Salesman, Ty, was extremity helpful and answered phone questions promptly. The best and most relaxing car buying experience in years.

Thanks Chris!

by from Middletown, DE |

My husband and I really liked Chris Delpeche . He was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. At no time was he ever pushy. Our experience with Chris was one we had not encountered before at a dealership. He was very patient and understanding about our needs regarding price. I give Chris an A+++++! Newark Toyota World, you have a great employee!

Great overal experience

by from Chester,PA |

The overall experience was great. The staff are friendly and they treat me like they really care about me as well as my car. The waiting area is inviting and comfortable. I have been buying my cars here for five years, and I know they are honest and reliable about my buying needs.

Outstanding purchasing experience

by from Newark, De |

Awesome professionalsim and responsivenes. Always felt victor was working for me, he made the transaction very easy. He took the time to explain everything in the car to me and I never felt rushed in any way.

attentive sales reps

by from Hockessin, DE |

I had a wonderful experience buying my car last week at toyota world. We worked will Bruce and he was not pushy at all. They have made everything easy from the trade in to the financing. We were in and out and left feeling real good. I've had the car for about a week and a headlight was out. I brought it in and they took care of it right away along with a few other things.

Awesome purchasing experience

by from Besr, DE |

Last month we purchased new Yaris. We ended up buying it from Toyota world, and the price and overall experience was pretty good. This is actually second Toyota we are buying from Newark Toyota world. The sales rep was also very helpful and honest with trade-in - he offered us good price, but also mentioned that I may be able to get even better price in a private sale. I ended up selling my Corolla to the dealership.Overall toyota world is the place to buy Toyotas in this area. Highly recommended.

Corolla

by from North East, Maryland |

Buying a Corolla at Newark Toyota World was quite straightforward. Price is always the most difficult part, and they led with an offer within a few hundred dollars of the best I thought I could do. Easy from there.

Excellent All Around!

by from Wilmington, DE |

From the beginning of my car shopping experience at Toyota World, Karen Avallone, and the team were very pleasant. Karen is not a typical sales person. She did not pressure me or hound me about buying the car we test drove (a Yaris). I took about a week to decide I wanted to buy it and in that time, she only called to update me on financing, not to hound me like the other dealer salesmen I had to put up with. When I went in to buy the Yaris, Karen was ready and made the process seamless. She showed me how to use the car's features which is something I really appreciated it. I also received a sweet thank you note a couple days after my purchase. I highly recommend Toyota World and Karen to anyone looking for a new car.