Newark Toyota World

230 E Cleveland Ave, Newark, DE 19711

New 866-286-2808
Used 888-621-9964
Service 877-326-9159

Setting a New Standard 7 days a week!

Super service!

by from NEWARK DE |

Extremely happy with my new Highlander! The dealership made the purchasing process so easy. I walked in and was instantly greeted by a sales person. He answered all my questions and made selecting my highlander very easy. This dealer has excellent customer service 10/10 would recommend!

Rich Litz has been there for 12 years!

by from Wilmington DE |

Purchased my 6th car from Rich on Sunday. He makes it so easy and their new store is really nice. Loved how we were able to do it all over the phone and then just show up for pickup on Sunday. Easy peasey. Loved the inside area where I could see the car under bright lights out of the rain. Thanks again Rich.

Chris Delpeche was so patient

by from Lincoln University, PA |

It took me almost two weeks to buy my new Prius and Chris was so incredibly patient with me. His customer service template is really remarkable. Both times I came to see the car he pulled it in to their indoor car viewing area so we didn't get rained on or get cold. The paperwork process was effortless and low pressure. The experience was ten thousand times better than what I found at other Toyota stores.

Great purchase experience

by from Landenberg, Pa |

I bought a used car yesterday at Toyota World. I can't say enough good things about the whole experience. My sales specialist, Ken was exceptional. Ask for Ken if you want to buy a car. Ken was great to work with & gives car sales a good name. Very accommodating & went the extra mile to ensure I was satisfied. Everyone else involved was also great, such as the finance guy & the guy that finalized all the paperwork. I walked out with a great car & a great buying experience.

Excellent Service

by from Wilmington, DE |

I urchased a brand new Rav4 from Newark Toyota in Newark, DE and Chris D. was my salesman. I recieved exceptional help and was very satisfied with the service and my new car. Thank you Newark Toyota.

Good used car buying experience

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Saw a great used car at Newark Toyota World on Cars.com and wanted to buy it the same day. I called ahead and asked if it would be ok to show up close to closing time since I was traveling from 2.5 hrs away and they scheduled my appointment for a half hour before closing. I was a little late because of traffic on I-95 through Philly, but they were very professional and stayed an extra hour to let me test drive and purchase the car. Jeff was a good salesman. I am glad I got the car I wanted.

Great service except for a few guys.

by from Newark |

All was GOOD for Toyota parts except for a few who don't want help customers and spend their time on the phone. I was kept there for an hour because one of the guy didn't want to work instead he kept on chatting, calling and browsing his phone. The guy who was on the second desk on date 6/2/14, that evening was the most useless and also the lady behind her. They should stop being on their phone and help customers. I give credit to all the others who work. They have a good public relation.

Truly Exceptional Experience

by from Newark, De |

Sales associate Chris was great and exceptional service keeps me coming back. Keep up the great work!!

Bait and Switch

by from Newark, DE |

I had a bad experience in trying to buy a new car. I found the car I liked on their web site and they even sent me an internet price quote. But, when I went to buy it they said they made a "mistake" and that the price was actually several thousand dollars more. I call this "Bait and Switch" and I would not recommend them.

Check Engine Light!!!

by from Newark, DE |

6 months - After we bought our 2011 Toyota Camry; the light we all dread, came ON. And the service people say i need to pay $150 to get it checked out. I would understand if it was 2 years since i bought this "CERTIFIED car". But as soon as the miles went past the certification end date.. BOOM! the check engine light comes ON. And now they conveniently say that the certification has expired, so you need to pay up. Never a Toyota and never again from Newark Toyota world for us.