Newark Toyota World

400 Ogletown Rd, Newark, DE 19711

New 866-286-2808
Used 888-621-9964
Service 877-326-9159

Setting a New Standard 7 days a week!

Internet Service

by from wilmington de |

Internet service was really helpful. Made it easy to set up an appointment. I like that I was able to talk to sales person one to one on the computer. Eric Mosley set a time that was good for me and didn't pressure me in anyway. I have a appointment on friday to look at a Rav 4 and I can't wait.

Strongly Dislike !!

by from Elkton,Maryland |

At first it was nice but once our new 2011 car was bought, everything went down hill. The employees here are rude. It seems as if they don't have time for questions or comments. It seems to me and my husband like they don't care! The service is also the same, the girls at the cashier look mad all the time. The only nice person was the young lady at the rental desk. It get pretty annoying with you have to take your car back 3 times for the same repair. Toyota world need to hire people that know what there are doing.

Newark Toyota World has great customer service

by from Wilmington, DE |

I strongly recommend this dealership because of the great customer service and product knowledge. My husband and I had a great experience with Newark Toyota World. Karin deBussy our internet sales rep was very attentive, freindly and courteous. I would definitely purchase my next car from her. I purchased a Toyota Paseo in 1997 from Newark Toyota World and is still running with over 100 thousand miles. Very reliable cars.

EXCELLENT SERVICE. TREATED ME GREAT!!

by from South Jersey |

Excellent Service. Took a refundable deposit by phone. Car had a very minor mechanical issue and they repaired it immediately. Charged me a really fair price for the vehicle. A+

Internet transaction

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Bought my Toyota from Newark sight unseen and was very happy with the condition of the vehicle and the way the transaction and follow-up was handled.

Newark toyota August 2011 purchase

by from Bel Air, MD |

I had a great sales rep Karin deBussy, she picked me up and we was in and out of the shop in 30 minutes. The price was prenagotiated by my bank and the vehicle was delivered on time and with warrenties. Definantly recommend this to all of the members of my bank and the dealership

Best Dealership

by from Wilmington, DE |

From the time I first inquired about leasing options online, I was contacted by Karin within 24 hours. She followed up with me through email and phone repeatedly, but did not badger me like other dealers. When I came in to meet with her, I was greeted as soon as I entered the dealership. Karin was so friendly, down-to-earth, honest, and funny. She got straight to business and told me what deal she could offer me - which was astronomically lower than I was expecting to pay. I had to wait a day to find out if I was approved, and spoke to Eric Mosely over the phone the next day to find out. He shared in my excitement when I found out I got the car. Both Karin and Eric were very patient with me, as I had a million questions. This was my first car and I knew next to nothing about buying a car, leasing, car insurance, etc. They knew this, but did not try to take advantage of me like other dealers had. They simply helped me to understand the whole process. Toyota has bar-none the best customer service, and I think it's safe to say I'll be a Toyota customer for life. This dealership in particular is professional, friendly, and accommodating. The entire process was smooth from the first time I spoke to Karin on the phone, to the day I picked up the car (which was in immaculate condition). THANK YOU NEWARK TOYOTA WORLD!!!