Hubler Acura

Service 866-938-4859

Hubler Acura is a member of Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

Great Service Experience

by from Greenwood, IN |

I took my car to Hubler Acura because I have had preventive service done before. However, I have never used them for maintenance issues. Mike and Tabitha in the service department were amazing. I took my car in on a Friday and I was going to get a rental car set up and they offered a loaner car while mine was being repaired. I have never been offered a loaner...EVER, even when I took this car in for warranty work. The entire service department at Hubler Acura deserves much praise because they do go above and beyond. Thanks again.

February 25, 2015

Mike, We take pride in providing exceptional service to our customers. We were more than happy to offer you a loaner! Thank your for your visit and we hope to see you again!

Satisfied service customer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Friendly staff, and they finished servicing my car much more quickly than I expected. I live 1/2 an hour away, but drive to Hubler for the quality of service.

February 25, 2015

Carl, With you living a 1/2 hour away, we make sure to provide you with those most positive experience for taking the time to see us. Thank you and we await your next visit!

Hubler Acura is a 10!

by from Greenwood, IN |

The recent repair on my RDX was completed with the level of exceptional service that my husband and I have come to expect at Hubler Acura. We are dedicated Acura owners and we enjoy doing business with the service team at Hubler Acura.

February 25, 2015

Thank you the pleasant review! We were happy to take care of you and your RDX. We hope to see you again in the future!

Bad Service and not trustable

by from Indianapolis |

Wanted to buy a certified car. The deal was okay and then suddenly changed the price making it higher. Bad service. They change their words at the time you buy it

February 25, 2015

To whom it may concern, We are sorry for your unpleasant experience. If you could, share your story with us at http://www.hubleracura.com/contact-form.htm We would like to resolve this issue and make it right.

////////

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Very nice experience. My repair was done quickly and correctly.

February 25, 2015

Malodye, We were more than happy to assist you. Come back and see us again! =)

2015 MDX 1st Service

by from Whiteland, Indiana |

Jonathan P. was very courteous and eager to help and to insure our service requirements were met. Additionally, we met with one of the Technicians who was also very helpful and did a great job taking care of our MDX.

February 25, 2015

Earl, We were glad to have helped. We hope to see you and your MDX again!

Service at Hubler Acura

by from greenwood,IN |

Excellent The service department does a phenomenal job, everyone I came in contact with was very helpful and kind. The service manager Tabitha does a great job running the shop. Everything done as expected and completed in the time frame it was promised.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for the positive review and we hope you come back again for another pleasant experience!

Don't Trust Them

by from Indy, IN |

Car didn't start before i test drove it. I should've known then to leave. Salesman refused to fill my tank after i had to drive 90 miles one way for a repair to the car the very next day. I repeatedly saw them fawning over anyone that looked at a new car, but they wanted me in and out because i was only in the market for a used Acura. Looking back on the experience, they did and said, simply to get me to sign the papers. Oh, and i had to wait 2hrs to actually sign the papers on the car. Don't trust what they give you for your trade-in either. They offered me less than half of what my car was worth (and i sold it on my own for exactly what i wanted for it). In fact, they had a car on their lot, just like the one i wanted to trade in, and they had it marked up 30% more than what i asked for. That's 80% more than they offered me. Crooks.

Review of Hubler Acura employee Scott C.

by from Highland Michigan |

Due to a mixup between my wife and myself, a deal that I had agreed to with Scott had to be voided through no fault of his or the dealership. My experience with him and his dealership was very positive and I concur with their very high dealer rating.

Great Experience. We will go back.

by from Greenwood |

Our experience was a great one. We bought a used car, but we were still treated like our purchase was important to them. I recommend them with out any doubts. It was the best car buying experience I've had.

Snooty, Insulting, Very little give and take

by from Terre Haute, IN |

Expect to be looked down on and receive poor service unless you're paying full price for a brand new car. Unyielding on negotiations, insulting trade-in offer (less than 50% of KBB price), tried to cover up a battery issue when the car on the lot would not start. Less than 8 hrs after signing the papers the car would not start. I drove 1.5 hrs to this dealership and they did replace the battery but flat refused to do anything else to compensate me for wasting 4 hrs of my life because they didnt fix the battery issue BEFORE they sold me the car. Overall a horrible and stressful ordeal that i regret.